Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IC] Sin Belore Recruitment and Q & A.

+9
Morinth
Zouyo
Kel'dos
Kristeas Sunbinder
Darilas
Sylvina
Malathir
Lexgrad
Kaleil Sunstrike
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[IC] Sin Belore Recruitment and Q & A. Empty [IC] Sin Belore Recruitment and Q & A.

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:43 am

* Word spreads fast in Silvermoon City, it is known that Kaleil Sunstrike plans to announce his renewed intentions with Sin Belore. As a result the crowds gathered in the Royal Exchange awaiting to hear him. The crowds did not wait long for Kaleil and his Officer team to emerge from the Library... The reaction was mixed with. cheers and boo's, Kaleil causes a silence with a raise of his hand as he begins to speak.*

"What a beautiful time for Quel'thalas..."

*He pauses and looks around at the crowd*

"We are repopulating, slowly but surely, Thallassian Children are born at a rate we have not seen for many years but must our Children become Warriors? Farstriders? Or even Blood Knights? Must our Children's eyes see the Horrors we see? Must they be stained by the look of Undeath, or their minds corrupted by the horror of war?"

*the crowd begin to bicker between one and other as Kaleil pauses again.*

"Our time of Glory MUST come NOW! For the sake of our Children, our nation and our pride! Sin Belore promise to grab it by both hands and bring it home... We live and die for our home and for you, it's people. We need the will and courage of people, like you! Join us while we seek out our threats and destroy them, our time to cull the remaining Scourge and Amani Trolls is now! We cannot do it without you.
Join us in our quest for our long overdue glory!"

*the crowd get a little unsettled, some seem to have questions to ask..*

"If you have any questions please ask."

*Kaleil looks into the crowd for a raised hand...*

((Please feel free to ask an IC question in this thread!))
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

http://sinbelore.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

[IC] Sin Belore Recruitment and Q & A. Empty Re: [IC] Sin Belore Recruitment and Q & A.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:17 pm

* A hooded male sin'dorei, his face shaded from view and wearing no visible colours of allegiance, raises a hand *

Does this mean...we are at last willing to go it alone? To move to establish our people as an entity seperate from the Horde? Will Sin Belore strive to give us back our independance?

Back to top Go down

[IC] Sin Belore Recruitment and Q & A. Empty Re: [IC] Sin Belore Recruitment and Q & A.

Post by Lexgrad Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:19 pm

((Hmm... time for Horde Lexy to roll!))
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Malathir Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:23 pm

*Two elves stand in the background, one of them taller then the other clad in black armour steps forward, the smaller one lingering back behind him.*

"I have a question."

*He lowers his head, grunting behind his faceguard.*

"You say you wish to seek out threats, when you have labelled the two biggest ones closest to this fair city. So I ask of you, why in our journeys we have heard. And seen your men in distant lands. fighting enemies that are not our own. Foes that are the enemies of the common Halfbred Orc, or the devious Troll. I ask why you send your troops away to distant shores, then come preaching of your wishes here? We, are the Sin'dorei. It is we, as a people that reach out with bot hhands and grasp Glory don't you think? Not just ones labeleld under the Sin Belore? I would ask if you remember what it was that made us the superiors we are today. Fel, corruption in the eyes of many. A blessed force that gifted us so fortunately. Don't you think that with our past in mind. The children. The nation... Will forever be met with corruption? This is not a perfect world. There is no true cleansing. But I go off topic now sir. I ask of you. Will you remain a constant force within Quel'Thalas? Or must our people continue to suffer the decadence of make shift defensive groups formed almost in the way of a militia while you sail off to earn Glory for yourselves, not for Quel'thalas?"

*Aelin steps back, taking his place by his brother side offering Kaleil a short but respectful bow to let him know he is finished.*
Malathir
Malathir

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:26 pm

*Kaleil looks at the hooded figure and raises an eyebrow*

"We are not the government I could not really comment much on the matter, however, our independence will come. The quicker we remove our threats the quicker we will not need "certain things" so to speak...

Anything else?"
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:33 pm

*A colourful looking elf raises his hand*

Can you make any comment on this.."death knight" business. Do you seek to ban them all or push for intergration of fallen Elves??
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:37 pm

*listens intently to the taller Sin'Dorei.. Trying not to interrupt him a few times*

"Much like we have some Sin'Dorei sanctioned in Dalaran, we too are under orders my friend and we are members of the Horde. The restoration and safe keeping of Quel'thalas is our top priority, however... We are an army With "allies" we have to show our face as an organisation of the Horde from time to time *mutters something about "to his distaste"* in doing so we can too call upon them for aide as and when we need it. Anything else?"
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:39 pm

* The hooded figure nods slowly as Kaleil speaks, glancing behind him as shortly after, one clad in black armour speaks. As he finishes, the hooded elf raises a hand again and awaits acknowledgement before he speaks again *

"And what of our sin'dorei brothers who work for our close Horde allies? Mercenaries and so-called militia also, will you accept their aid in defending our fair City or cast them out because of who their current Masters are? What I ask, brother, is are all sin'dorei equal in your eyes? Evidence tells me not."

* the elf lowers his head slightly, as if hiding a smirk *

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:42 pm

Lexgrad wrote:*A colourful looking elf raises his hand*

Can you make any comment on this.."death knight" business. Do you seek to ban them all or push for intergration of fallen Elves??

*Looks disgusted at the fashion sense of the colourful Elf."

"Death Knights who seek redemption in either joining Sin'Dorei forces or even just a little compassion have my respect, rude ones, evil ones or even Magister controlled ones should be considered a threat and of I had my way... The Thalassian Pass would be locked shut to them."
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Malathir Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:42 pm

*Nods slowly, straightening himself up when Kaleil fnishes*

"The Sin Belore does the Sin'dorei proud sir. Your wording of my implication was flawless. Selama Ashal'anor-"

*His words are cut off by the elf asking of the Deathknights in turn causing him and his brother to leave the crowd quietly, their minds at ease with the answer.*
Malathir
Malathir

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:46 pm

*frowns at the accusation*

"What evidence if I may ask? Yes I consider all Sin'Dorei equal, Quel Dorei on the other hand..."
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:51 pm

*The Colourful elf raises his hand jumping in the air slightly*

Are Rumours of the Love Dungeon true?
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvina Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:52 pm

*Sylvina stands up proudly in the front row of the crowd*

"The safety of the Sin'dorei is close to my heart. What is your view of having standing defence at the Sin'dorei establishments on outskirts of our lands. Places such as Tranquillien and Firebreeze. Are they to be left completely by the mercy of the enemy in case your soldiers are sent to work under Orcs or other citizens of Horde on another side of the world?"
Sylvina
Sylvina

Character sheet
Name: Sylvina Fireheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:54 pm

Lexgrad wrote:*The Colourful elf raises his hand jumping in the air slightly*

Are Rumours of the Love Dungeon true?

*smirks at Nessra before retuning his gaze at the colourful one*

"Well, Love is in the air, is it not? *chuckles* no, this rumour is not true."
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:55 pm

Kaleil Sunstrike wrote:*frowns at the accusation*

"What evidence if I may ask? Yes I consider all Sin'Dorei equal, Quel Dorei on the other hand..."

* The hooded elf raises his head slightly and pauses at seeing the look of annoyance on Kaleil's face, glancing behind him to see if any in Sin Belore colours are nearby *

"No matter, brother...my apologies on the accusation"

* The elf bows his head and quickly pushes his way back through the crowd *
(( dammit and now my lunchbreak is over! Loving this thread and wish I had more time to ask the IC stuff Arli wants to know about you guys ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:57 pm

Sylvina wrote:*Sylvina stands up proudly in the front row of the crowd*

"The safety of the Sin'dorei is close to my heart. What is your view of having standing defence at the Sin'dorei establishments on outskirts of our lands. Places such as Tranquillien and Firebreeze. Are they to be left completely by the mercy of the enemy in case your soldiers are sent to work under Orcs or other citizens of Horde on another side of the world?"

"We work closely with the Knight Lady Tiffane and the Farstriders, we always make sure they are aware when we have to travel and they tend to stand by for us and may I add, do a magnificent job in doing so."

Last edited by Kaleil Sunstrike on Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:58 pm

arli wrote:
Kaleil Sunstrike wrote:*frowns at the accusation*

* The hooded elf raises his head slightly and pauses at seeing the look of annoyance on Kaleil's face, glancing behind him to see if any in Sin Belore colours are nearby *

"No matter, brother...my apologies on the accusation"

* The elf bows his head and quickly pushes his way back through the crowd *
(( dammit and now my lunchbreak is over! Loving this thread and wish I had more time to ask the IC stuff Arli wants to know about you guys ))
(( haja I'm hiding in a corner at work trying to keep up with it! Was not expecting it to go this well!))
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Darilas Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:27 pm

*Darilas stands listening to his leader and nods every now and then, frowining at -in his eyes- unfair accusations. He smirks at the mention of the 'love dungeon and whispers: Of course it is true. Just never mention it, for your own good. He then grows serious again and calls out the Sin Belore's warcry. Blood for the Sun!*
Darilas
Darilas

Character sheet
Name: Darilas Lionfeet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:49 pm

*Peers around the silent crowd for another raised hand*

"Do we have any other questions?"
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:54 pm

*Kristeas' translucent form flickers into being next to the rest of the officers. The arcane hologram nods salutes Kaleil and turns towards the crowd.*

((Another officer appears, being IC sort of away and IRL AFK.))
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kel'dos Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:58 pm

At the edge of the Royal Exchange, crouched behind a decorative floral display, Blayke clung to the shadows and listened with interest. As the hooded elf spoke, he tilted his head slightly, a small smile crossed his face as he recognised the voice. His cool blue eyes flitted to the next speaker, and the next, listening with interest. Yes, the Commander would be very interested to hear in this, very interested indeed.

"High time to bring in the Belfs from the cold" he thought to himself, smirking as he pictured his Commanders face when he would use the ‘B’ word in front of her later. Blayke got himself as comfortable as he could in the cramped space and waited for the next question.
Kel'dos
Kel'dos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:55 pm

Naimen hurried across the Royal Exchange and came to a halt at the back of the crowd. Taking a deep breath to calm her anger at the tardiness of the Zeppelin Captain - who had indeed been at the receiving end of a piece of her mind on the matter of punctuality and efficiency - she fixed a bright smile on her face and raised her hand.

"Apologies for my late arrival, I do hope I haven't missed any keynote speeches! My question is, if you turn your attentions to the defence of our borders, will this be at the expense of other sin'dorei established bases that may still require our support? One does so like to travel and aid our forces that are posted beyond our borders."

((BTW my pali moves here in a week or two, sounds like a possible home for her, I'll catch you IC sometime when she is here. ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:26 pm

*Looks at the exhausted Sin'Dorei as he is trying to make sense of what is said over the huffing and puffing.*

"If we are assisting in the efforts of say, Tranquillin, we are merely assisting, we wouldn't actually take over their command unless forced to do so if a full scale war is at hand, other than that we all have a job to do and we're certainly not here to take anybody's job if that is what you're asking?"

((Feel free to have a look at our site and sign up! www.sinbelore.quickbb.net ))
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:43 pm

Naimen placed her hands on her hips and fixed her gaze steadfastly on Kaleil;

"Most certainly not! I was seeking assurances that you wouldn't just be abandoning those sin'dorei unfortunate to be seconded to bases established outside of Quel'thalas!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:54 pm

"We will give our resources in an order of priority, we are not exactly huge enough to span across every settlement, hence our recruitment, the more hands we have the more we are able to open then to those who need it."
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next