Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IC] Sin Belore recruitment and Q & A, Orgrimmar.

+2
Morgeth
Kaleil Sunstrike
6 posters

Go down

[IC] Sin Belore recruitment and Q & A, Orgrimmar. Empty [IC] Sin Belore recruitment and Q & A, Orgrimmar.

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:16 am

*The burning wood and metal filled his lungs as Kristeas wiped the sweat from his forehead, the dry heat was almost unbearable to the Sin'dorei who usually nourish the moisture and beauty of Eversong woods. He looked to his left to see Kaleil finish planting the Sin Belore banner next to the existing Horde one... He too was struggling with the heat.

Moments later a crowd of many races from within the Horde gathered ready to hear the leader of Sin Belore speak, he wasn't well known by them but they certainly knew who Sin Belore are. Kristeas nods to Kaleil to show he is ready before Kaleil speaks, his Orcish is almos fluent but it is a blatant foreign one. He speaks to the crowd:*

"Greetings citizens of the Horde! I am Kaleil Sunstrike, leader of the Sin  Belore. You must wonder why I am here today? Well I will tell you! I am here to recruit the Blood Elves in your country to fight for you, the Horde! In the name of Sin Belore, we would like to have representatives in our order to fight with and for you. Secondly and more importantly, I will like to discuss with you all our allegiance with the Horde. We are ever so thankful to be part of it and we will honor our part within it by aiding the Horde in any possible way. However... Quel'Thalas is now Horde territory, I trust you will aide us also if ever the situation arises."

*Kaleil wipes the sweat from his face, before he continues to talk to the crowd of which some are mocking him. "Ya 'Belfs contribute nuthin' to da Horde!" yells an unsettled Troll.*

"I beg to differ my friend, shortly after a civil war in our Country we lost many Blood Elves, we still managed to conjure an army to help kill the Lich Kings forces in the name of the Horde, Sin Belore have aided in the Horde on every call without fail or a second thought. Like I said my Troll friend, we are members of the Horde and we do value it."

*A few snickers happen within the crowd, everything goes silent quickly as the next person began to speak:*

((Feel free to ask an IC question here, all Races welcome also interested in recruiting Belfs here.))

Last edited by Kaleil Sunstrike on Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

http://sinbelore.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

[IC] Sin Belore recruitment and Q & A, Orgrimmar. Empty Re: [IC] Sin Belore recruitment and Q & A, Orgrimmar.

Post by Morgeth Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:36 pm

Elbowing her way foward in a crowd of grunts and kor'kron alike a somewhat smaller than usual orc female shoots her hand into the air, waving it with enthusiasm until she's finally able to make her voice heard over the general bustle of the city.

"OI, shut y'face over t'ere! I be talkin', eh?! Anyway, w'at be changin' from b'fore? W'at will be different? Will y'bot'er more wit' us an' want us t'bot'er more wit' y'?"

Her thick outlandish accent earns the smaller orc a few pondering glares, of which she seems largely unaware.
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[IC] Sin Belore recruitment and Q & A, Orgrimmar. Empty Re: [IC] Sin Belore recruitment and Q & A, Orgrimmar.

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:09 pm

*Kaleil watches the enthusiastic Orc as she brushes through the crowd, a little worried as she is running right at him, he sighs a relief as she begins to speak.*

"We will continue to involve ourselves in your campaigns, however... More involvement is something we would like as it seems we are always pulled in last minute on a 'need to know' basis, we are honoured to fight along side you and we wish for the feeling to be mutual. At the state Quel'thals is in more involvement from the Horde would have been great, perhaps this is our problem as we have tried to keep its restoration to ourselves as to not bother the Horde."
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:35 am

"Sin Belore have aided in almost every Alliance attack on Horde forces"

((you may want to edit that))
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:54 am

Krogon Devilstep wrote:
"Sin Belore have aided in almost every Alliance attack on Horde forces"

((you may want to edit that))

((almost, Belfs can exaggerate a little... Oh wait... Oops))
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgeth Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:30 am

The female orc eyes the elf up and down before accepting his words with a quick nod.

"Y'problems s'ould be ours problems, an' vice versa, if we want t'go furt'er."

A small outburst of disgruntled voices follow the orc's words, but whilst some simply roll their eyes, others nod in recognition of her notion. A sweaty, muscled mountain of a grunt lets out a loud snort before bellowing towards the speaker.

"HAH! You do anything useful? All elves are good for is a fresh supply of whores to the cleft!"
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:44 am

Morgeth wrote:The female orc eyes the elf up and down before accepting his words with a quick nod.

"Y'problems s'ould be ours problems, an' vice versa, if we want t'go furt'er."

A small outburst of disgruntled voices follow the orc's words, but whilst some simply roll their eyes, others nod in recognition of her notion. A sweaty, muscled mountain of a grunt lets out a loud snort before bellowing towards the speaker.

"HAH! You do anything useful? All elves are good for is a fresh supply of whores to the cleft!"

*Kaleil is showing signs of anger with the crowd as they are not as civil as he hoped they would be, he expected this nonetheless."

"It depends on what you deem useful, getting the Horde into Dalaran was 'Elves' doing. We've been useful enough in assisting the Orcs of the Red Blade as and when they need us. I appreciate the honesty on what you think we are by no means useful..." *Kaleil struggles to himself back but couldn't resist a sly remark.*

"Do you people consider my homeland as Horde territory?"
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:31 pm

*A calm voice thunders out over the riled crowd from a Tauren stood near the back, dressed in a simple kilt and bone vest*

"That depends, does it not?"

*The Tauren smiles serenely to Kaleil and continues as the murmers subside*

"Do you intend to sustain relations and interaction with the Horde by your own choice, or keep only to your own lands unless called upon?"
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:40 pm

"Yes it does, our gates are open to members of the Horde and we are proud to have you visit our homeland. We leave out country when needed because when we venture to other Horde lands we receive hostile behaviour, we feel we do not deserve it. Have we not earned the honourable respect of the Horde?"
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:48 pm

"..."

*The Tauren watches curiously from the back, remaining stoic and silent. He bows his head to the elf once, a gentle smile upon his face.*
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:00 pm

*nods back at the Tauren, in respect and then asks:*

"I take that as if we have not... Remember our numbers are not as many as those of the Orcs, Trolls or Tauren... Yet we are always there... In the thick of it with them. Now if we have yet to earn your respect then why would we want to remain in the Horde? The answer is because we honor and respect it..."

*Ksleil exaggerates every time he uses the word 'honor'. Is it to annoy the Orcs or is he trying to gain their respect?*
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:17 pm

*Emrys darts through the crowds, her thin frame easily being able to find small gaps she can pass through between the much larger Orcs, Trolls and Tauren*

"Excuse me..." her voice softly mutters every now and then when she feels someone brush past her, trying not to upset anyone.

*The elf smiles as she catches a glimpse of her leader, she does not utter anything, yet she seems to want to give him the feeling of not being alone, sending a wink his way and whispering*

"Hang in there sir."
Emrys
Emrys

Character sheet
Name: Emrys Sunwing
Title: Priestess

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgeth Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:40 pm

The burly grunt snorts again, but as he inhales to once again shout to the speech-giving elves he's cut off by the loud voice of the female orc who spoke earlier.

"I 'ave seen Sin Belore fight wit' honour an' tenacity, an' we 'ave joined in defense o' t'eir lands b'fore. I say we trust in t'em now an' --"

The roles reverse as the grunt interrupts with a loud "HAH!" and waggles an antagonising finger at the female orc.

"How much silver did they pay to buy your tongue, -warlock-?"

There's a brief intermezzo where the two orcs begin to shout and scream and each other, quieted only by a seasoned looking kor'kron who - standing with arms folded - calmly regards the elves as he speaks.

"I care little for the culture and habits you pride yourselves with, but you are Horde. The Warchief approves of and values the elves and their aid, and so shall I. Nobody here has weight to go against his word."
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:52 pm

*Kaleil watches the crowd as they point and laugh at the female Orc, he is disgusted with the behaviour of her kin and yells out:*

"Our knowledge in magic is far beyond yours! Our teachings in magic is far beyond yours and our power with magic is far beyond yours! Quel'Thalas is Horde land! It belongs to the Horde! Yet the Horde let filthy Alliance scum and above all a -Draenei- restore the Sunwell? Of which is Horde territory? All because you see us as weak? Our knowledge and teaching have bought forth some great Horde magi, now every Horde race shares our knowledge and power as we should yours! Your Druidism and shamanistic ways are magnificent, your warriors are renowned! Imagine the MIGHT the Horde would bring to its enemies if Our Magic, Our Druidism, Shamanism and Mighty Warriors combined with trust. Our enemies are doomed! We are under one banner but we are far from united! Especially seeing you mock your own people for believing in the very honor you live by."

*Kaleil finishes venting his frustration and looks nervously at the crowd to see their reaction...*
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:09 pm

*The Tauren with curved horns and bone vest raises his eyebrows at the elf, frowning down on the bickering of the others, his voice booming over the din*

"The elf speaks truth, these are dark times and our people... ALL of our people, must unite, or risk all we have strove for this far to be cast into the winds!"

*The Tauren stands tall and salutes the elf, a look of admiration and resolve upon his face.*

"Your kind have shown such tenacity, elf. Something I see much merit in... I Pray to the Earthmother you stand by what you say. For the Horde..."
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgeth Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:25 pm

The kor'kron orc nods, his words booming as if final.

"For the Horde."

Meanwhile the female orc, the supposed warlock, curls a smirk around her tusks before acknowledging the notion carried by elf, kor'kron and tauren.

"For th'Horde an' th'blood o' th'tribe!"
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:27 pm

Mortior/Sonitus wrote:*The Tauren with curved horns and bone vest raises his eyebrows at the elf, frowning down on the bickering of the others, his voice booming over the din*

"The elf speaks truth, these are dark times and our people... ALL of our people, must unite, or risk all we have strove for this far to be cast into the winds!"

*The Tauren stands tall and salutes the elf, a look of admiration and resolve upon his face.*

"Your kind have shown such tenacity, elf. Something I see much merit in... I Pray to the Earthmother you stand by what you say. For the Horde..."

*Kaleil sighs in relief as the Tauren salutes him, he places his arm across his chest and bows his head respectfully back.*
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:54 am

Not wishing to ever miss a moment to try and knock Kaleil down a peg or two, Senariul had followed him on the next Zeppelin to Orgrimmar, intent on causing as much discontent in the crowd as he could with his incessant whispering... But by the time he had even mingled his way into the crowd the Sin-Drassil let forth his booming tirade against those who would laugh him, and his people down.

No matter his disposition against the Sin-Drassil and how much he would have enjoyed watching the Sin-Drassil becoming the laughing stock of the Horde, he admired the way he demanded respect for Quel'thalas, and its people.

He stands there resolute in a small clearing amongst the crowd, and should his and Kaleils eyes lock for just a moment, Senariuls thoughts would ring loudly in Kaleils ear.

"Knock 'em dead... You slimy bastard."

It would say, whilst Senariul stands there in his sand-blasted silks with a wickedly pleased grin on his face.
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down