Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IC] Sin Belore Recruitment and Q & A.

+9
Morinth
Zouyo
Kel'dos
Kristeas Sunbinder
Darilas
Sylvina
Malathir
Lexgrad
Kaleil Sunstrike
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[IC] Sin Belore Recruitment and Q & A. - Page 2 Empty Re: [IC] Sin Belore Recruitment and Q & A.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:57 pm

Naimen nodded, satisfied with the answer;

"Thank you, in that case I do so hope that your recruitment is highly succesfull!"

Back to top Go down

[IC] Sin Belore Recruitment and Q & A. - Page 2 Empty Re: [IC] Sin Belore Recruitment and Q & A.

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:00 pm

"Your best wishes mean a lot to us."
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

http://sinbelore.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:31 pm

An elf with silver black hair, scars criss-crossing his decaying features, and blue glowing eyes stands at a pillar near the crowd, garbed in plate armour with a twin-handled sword strapped across his back, raises a gauntleted hand.

"I'm intrigued by your earlier statement Sin Drassil about, "rude" death knights being barred from our former homelands. I ask this, so that we may know exactly why we may not return, what constitues a "rude" elf in your opinion? And concerning our own lands well being, as much as the Sin Belore are a force of war, what would they do to heal our lands from the devestation wrought upon it by our enemies such as the former Amani Empire and the Scourge who even now, still have minions wandering our lands in the Ghostlands and the Dead Scar?" he asks in a voice that sends chills up the spines of the closest elves.
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet
Name: Grek'thar Earthstorm
Title: Crazy orc

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:37 pm

The colourful elf raises his hands again...

What is your policy with the Alliance. Do you plan to deal with local problems first or take war out of our Lands?
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:56 pm

A female elf loitering in the background, so heavily disguised that she sticks out like a sore thumb, waggles a hand in the air.

"Are th'rumours 'bout ol' Nessy's loooove chamber under yer HQ true? If so, I'd like t'rent it out..."

She's promptly silenced by an elbow to the ribs, coming from what appears to be a wobbling Goblin with fake ears stuck on, an over the top wig, jewellery and stilts hidden beneath an effeminate dress.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:16 am

Grek'thar/Takarius wrote:An elf with silver black hair, scars criss-crossing his decaying features, and blue glowing eyes stands at a pillar near the crowd, garbed in plate armour with a twin-handled sword strapped across his back, raises a gauntleted hand.

"I'm intrigued by your earlier statement Sin Drassil about, "rude" death knights being barred from our former homelands. I ask this, so that we may know exactly why we may not return, what constitues a "rude" elf in your opinion? And concerning our own lands well being, as much as the Sin Belore are a force of war, what would they do to heal our lands from the devestation wrought upon it by our enemies such as the former Amani Empire and the Scourge who even now, still have minions wandering our lands in the Ghostlands and the Dead Scar?" he asks in a voice that sends chills up the spines of the closest elves.

*Kaleil appears to be not intimidated by the scars as he listens to the Death Knight, he does not hesitate with a reply*

"Just to clear it up I'm not against all Death Knights, however... There is an increase of trouble within the cities very inhabitants, statistics show that the trouble is mainly caused by our Fallen Brothers and Sisters, I'd just like to remind you that we as a nation struggle to trust those who where part of a faction who completely destroyed the Sunwell and almost doomed us all. You may no longer be part of the Scourge but our nation is still scarred by them, it runs right down the middle of Eversong Woods. With that said, the lack of respect from -some- Sin'Dorei Death knights, not only that it also seems to become a craze that those who died Quel Dorei and refuse to settle as Sin'Dorei can... As far as I'm concerned... Run along to the Alliance. I am in no position to actually ban anyone from the city, I did stress that earlier, I was speaking on personal terms.

To sum it up, we are greatful to those who died defending Quel'thalas and it's people but I think it is safe to say, you are not the same person in death as you was in life, especially after doing the Lich Kings biddings for so long.

The restoration of the dead scar is certainly something on our agenda, I am certain the Farstriders are doing a fine job in doing so and we will offer our services as and when they need us."

Last edited by Kaleil Sunstrike on Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:23 am

Lexgrad wrote:The colourful elf raises his hands again...

What is your policy with the Alliance. Do you plan to deal with local problems first or take war out of our Lands?

"We will seek out and destroy any threat on Quel'thalas, if we get word on any alliance threat then we will actively take it out, that is our purpose, the Allance have much interest in Quel'thalas but they are not having it... It's ours."
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:26 am

Morinth wrote:A female elf loitering in the background, so heavily disguised that she sticks out like a sore thumb, waggles a hand in the air.

"Are th'rumours 'bout ol' Nessy's loooove chamber under yer HQ true? If so, I'd like t'rent it out..."

She's promptly silenced by an elbow to the ribs, coming from what appears to be a wobbling Goblin with fake ears stuck on, an over the top wig, jewellery and stilts hidden beneath an effeminate dress.

"please, let's not repeat questions. Again, no there is not a dungeon... Do you have a relevant question?"

*the crowd chuckles at the girl*
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:17 am

A hooded woman steps up, her eyes and hair not visible. She started to grin as she heard the answer Kaleil gave about the Alliance presence on Quel'thalas.

"I'm Magistrix Ilingsha. I like the political correct answer you gave on the Alliance on our lands. But it seems our glorious leaders disapprove of that statement. We've had the Draenei on our lands, and after they left they came with the... 'request'... to let the Quel'dorei on our lands. So we invited them on the Isle of Quel'danas. Not only that, the Ranger-General Haldurion Brightwing invited the presence of Quel'dorei on our lands as well.

Wouldn't you agree that we're basically surrounded by them, and that we should seek new, less traditional ways to arm ourselves against the presence of Alliance on our doorstep?"

The woman has a great deal of satisfaction over her, as if she wanted to ask that question for a long, long time.
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:28 am

Aishling wrote:A hooded woman steps up, her eyes and hair not visible. She started to grin as she heard the answer Kaleil gave about the Alliance presence on Quel'thalas.

"I'm Magistrix Ilingsha. I like the political correct answer you gave on the Alliance on our lands. But it seems our glorious leaders disapprove of that statement. We've had the Draenei on our lands, and after they left they came with the... 'request'... to let the Quel'dorei on our lands. So we invited them on the Isle of Quel'danas. Not only that, the Ranger-General Haldurion Brightwing invited the presence of Quel'dorei on our lands as well.

Wouldn't you agree that we're basically surrounded by them, and that we should seek new, less traditional ways to arm ourselves against the presence of Alliance on our doorstep?"

The woman has a great deal of satisfaction over her, as if she wanted to ask that question for a long, long time.

*Kristeas' image stutters slightly before turning to the hooded Sin'dorei.*

"Once can speculate on allowing Quel'dorei on Quel'danas, obviously it is a different situation than letting them into the Ghostlands. And while Ranger-General Brightwing has invited the Quel'dorei, the lack of agreement from the Regent Lord and the Grand Magister in that specific case should be noted. New ways to defend ourselves are being researched when time and effort allows it."

Last edited by Kristeas Sunbinder on Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo!)
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Darilas Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:33 am

*For some reason, darilas seems to have a laughing fit as the hooded magistrix speaks*
Darilas
Darilas

Character sheet
Name: Darilas Lionfeet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:34 am

"I wouldn't exactly say the Quel dorei's presence in Quel'Danas as an Alliance one, they are here, in Quel'thalas fuelling the magic that they need that... We need. They are no different to us, they are not armed, they are not Alliance, they are here feeding their hunger, correct me of I'm wrong but aren't the Alliance scum feeding on less "open" ways? They wouldn't come to Quel'thalas for magic, they would come with Humans... If the Magisters feel the need to rid of their presence then do be it, they have our full support! They did abandon after all, in our hour of need. However, I too disagree with Blightwings intentions, even if the Silver hand or whatever they call themselves these days do provide a good sacrifice to the Trolls..."
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:22 am

The Death Knight chuckles at the thought that he may not be the same person in death as in life.

"Then perhaps another question Sin Drassil. We've heard your plans concerning the Sin Belore, and their ways to defend Silvermoon when you are away to conduct war outside our lands, and of your own thoughts on our...cousins the Quel'dorei to coin a phrase. However, should a contingent of Quel'dorei show up on Silvermoons doorstep wishing to defend thier old homeland, during say a battle in the Ghostlands or the Eversong Woods, would you accept them into your ranks for the duration of that battle, and if this is the case, what would be the aftermath? Would they be allowed to remain for a time, or be immediately expelled from these lands after the battle was won?"

The Death Knight crosses his arms, looking towards the podium where the Sin Belore leaders stood.
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:29 am

Grek'thar/Takarius wrote:The Death Knight chuckles at the thought that he may not be the same person in death as in life.

"Then perhaps another question Sin Drassil. We've heard your plans concerning the Sin Belore, and their ways to defend Silvermoon when you are away to conduct war outside our lands, and of your own thoughts on our...cousins the Quel'dorei to coin a phrase. However, should a contingent of Quel'dorei show up on Silvermoons doorstep wishing to defend thier old homeland, during say a battle in the Ghostlands or the Eversong Woods, would you accept them into your ranks for the duration of that battle, and if this is the case, what would be the aftermath? Would they be allowed to remain for a time, or be immediately expelled from these lands after the battle was won?"

The Death Knight crosses his arms, looking towards the podium where the Sin Belore leaders stood.

*Kaleil diverts his attention to the Death Knight, frowning slightly.*

"Unlike our Ranger General... I'd rather be fed to hungry Boars then except the aide of those... Traitors. We are Sin'Dorei... We excell in the use if magic, if the word of war reaches us it will take the matter of minutes for a portal home to be conjured... Like I said, Quel'thalas is our top priority, if the Quel Dorei come to defend -OUR- homeland then they do so on their own accord."
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:43 am

The Knight scratches his chin in thought at the Sin Drassil's response.

"Hmm...yet you do not address the matter of -what- would be done in the aftermath Sin Drassil. To further this point, should our own forces prove...insufficient, for the task of defending Quel'thalas, would you be willing to request the aid of our Horde allies, or of these Quel'dorei should they offer their services? I ask only that Quel'thalas does not fall under the same hubris that saw us fall to the Scourge just over a decade ago. Our former viewpoint on the world and our place in it saw us fall to them. I would rather not see the mistakes of the past, shape the course of the Sin'dorei's future Sin Drassil. As you said in your opening statement, we are slowly repopulating and rebuilding, yet we are still rebuilding and repopulating." Angealion finishes, slightly nodding towards Kaleil in respect.

Last edited by Grek'thar/Takarius on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darilas Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:55 am

"Pfff, what is all this speculating about traitors wanting to help out? They have proven their dishonor, and are unlikely to have suddenly found their honor back. I don't see it happening. Why don't you ask about something that's a reality? We can show you the results of our recent battles, our disciplinairy training, the enforcement of our troops. That's more useful then speculating over a reward for unworthy liars." Darilas has become serious once more and eyes the Death Knight with annoyance.
Darilas
Darilas

Character sheet
Name: Darilas Lionfeet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:58 am

Grek'thar/Takarius wrote:The Knight scratches his chin in thought at the Sin Drassil's response.

"Hmm...yet you do not address the matter of -what- would be done in the aftermath Sin Drassil. To further this point, should our own forces prove...insufficient, for the task of defending Quel'thalas, would you be willing to request the aid of our Horde allies, or of these Quel'dorei should they offer their services? I ask only that Quel'thalas does not fall under the same hubris that saw us fall to the Scourge just over a decade ago. Our former viewpoint on the world and our place in it saw us fall to them. I would rather not see the mistakes of the past, shape the course of the Sin'dorei's future Sin Drassil. As you said in your opening statement, we are slowly repopulating and rebuilding, yet we are still rebuilding and repopulating." Angealion finishes, slightly nodding towards Kaleil in respect.

"As I said earlier, we have been working with the Horde and building "bonds" with them at this point we are proving successful, why spoil our ties with the Horde? However temporary it may be, to ally with the traitors who abandoned us and make "friends" within the Alliance, would we not become traitors to the Horde then?"
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:11 am

"Did I ever use the word reward? No? I didn't think so. This is mere speculation. I do not suggest making friends with the Alliance as you put it Sin Drassil, simply putting up with them if they wished to fight alongside us, then resolve it after the battle is complete. From my own experiences, I would think that allies such as the Tauren and Orcs would understand former brothers being allowed to aid us, and then going their own way afterwards. It is only an absolute idiotic fool with no concept of reality, who could conclude the Sin'dorei making friends with the Alliance due to a single battle alongside our Quel'dorei cousins should the situation ever arise. And if they wish to cite it that way, I would only hope that our, esteemed leaders, would cite to the Orcs past events of their allying with the Alliance to deal with a common threat. In case you," points at Darilas "do not understand that remark, I speak of the battles at Hyjal, past and present. Against the Legion in the past, and against the Firelord in the present. And I am aware of your forces capabilities elf, having fought alongside you in the Hillsbrad Campaign not too long ago."

The Death Knight unfolds his arms and awaits the response, secretly amused by the elfs apparent short temper.
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:15 am

Grek'thar/Takarius wrote:"Did I ever use the word reward? No? I didn't think so. This is mere speculation. I do not suggest making friends with the Alliance as you put it Sin Drassil, simply putting up with them if they wished to fight alongside us, then resolve it after the battle is complete. From my own experiences, I would think that allies such as the Tauren and Orcs would understand former brothers being allowed to aid us, and then going their own way afterwards. It is only an absolute idiotic fool with no concept of reality, who could conclude the Sin'dorei making friends with the Alliance due to a single battle alongside our Quel'dorei cousins should the situation ever arise. And if they wish to cite it that way, I would only hope that our, esteemed leaders, would cite to the Orcs past events of their allying with the Alliance to deal with a common threat. In case you," points at Darilas "do not understand that remark, I speak of the battles at Hyjal, past and present. Against the Legion in the past, and against the Firelord in the present. And I am aware of your forces capabilities elf, having fought alongside you in the Hillsbrad Campaign not too long ago."

The Death Knight unfolds his arms and awaits the response, secretly amused by the elfs apparent short temper.
"They are no longer out brothers and sisters, not now...not ever. *peers into the crowd* Anyone else?
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:17 am

((lol, I type large lump of text, Kal's response basically, nope, next? xD ))
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:31 am

Grek'thar/Takarius wrote:((lol, I type large lump of text, Kal's response basically, nope, next? xD ))

((welcome to Kaleil Sunstrike! He is a master of palming things off when he doesn't know what to say :-p))
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:00 pm

A rather widershouldrerd than the general female elf, far plainer looking than most, dressed in worn if well kept armor and with a shaved head speaks up.

"Will you, as the rolemodels all brave defenders of Quel'Thalas are, try to uphold the values of the sun and our faith in it, for the younger generations. Or will you forget about those matters if the role of defender becomes to heavy?
Since if we lose our faith in ourselves, our country and the sun we won't be better than those dogs who ran when trouble knocked down our door."

((For those of you who would remember her, since it sadly years since I played her any longer stretches, and well... Closing in on half a year since I was active. It would be Helanie))
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:35 pm

*smiles at the excellent question*

"Fantastic question, The Phoenix and the Sun are our every essence of well being as Sin'Dorei, we remember our fallen and we will continue to carry on our symbol of hope and redemption from now until... Forever! Our very name is in respect to it... Blood for the Sun and that is what we will give it, be it our own or our enemies."

((Hey! Long time no speak! How are you?))
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:47 pm

"It is good to know that our values will still be a goal to be upheld even in the most dire of situations"
*The elf nods and stebs back a bit*

(Will send a PM, wrong thread to clog with OOC chatter I feel))
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:27 pm

A hooded female Blood Elf poses the following question:

"What do you consider the greatest threat to the continued existence of our fair kingdom and why?"
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next