Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IC] Sin Belore Recruitment and Q & A.

+9
Morinth
Zouyo
Kel'dos
Kristeas Sunbinder
Darilas
Sylvina
Malathir
Lexgrad
Kaleil Sunstrike
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[IC] Sin Belore Recruitment and Q & A. - Page 3 Empty Re: [IC] Sin Belore Recruitment and Q & A.

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:35 pm

*smiles at the Elf as she steps back*

"We shall be going back to our business shortly, does anyone have anymore questions before we retire?"
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

http://sinbelore.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

[IC] Sin Belore Recruitment and Q & A. - Page 3 Empty Re: [IC] Sin Belore Recruitment and Q & A.

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:40 pm

Antistia wrote:A hooded female Blood Elf poses the following question:

"What do you consider the greatest threat to the continued existence of our fair kingdom and why?"

"In my opinion, honestly? Mutiny and treason, to many of our Brothers and Sisters want to differ themselves, to much fighting between our own people. I can't even go for a quiet drink these days without watching Sin'Dorei at each others throats... It sickens me but there is nothing Sin Belore can actively do about it, it's a government and Blood Knight issue and they seem to not take much notice or care to it."
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvina Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:52 pm

*Sylvina gasps dramatically at Kaleils answer.*

I have heard enough. Is that truly how much Sin Belore has trust in it's own people?

*Walks away clearly annoyed at the result of this debate*
Sylvina
Sylvina

Character sheet
Name: Sylvina Fireheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:57 pm

*points at the girl walking away.*

"See what I mean? Instead of helping Quel'thalas some people would rather try to play against those who are... I said some Sin'Dorei dear, not all, walk away if you wish or stay and support your glorious nation and help fix what is broken."
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:07 pm

One more question, *Speaks the colourful elf*. Sin Drassal... Were have you been?
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:07 pm

The woman that named herself Magistrix Ilingsha shook her head. She raises her hand and starts to talk.

"I hate to talk back to you, because I share your view. But if I may ask, what did the Sin Belore contribute to fix this? The view of the Sin Belore is very conservative, yet we see that the people are getting restless. The Sin Belore does not police, that is the job of the Blood Knights, you oppose to the Sin'dorei and Quel'dorei reunion, something I oppose to as well. You oppose to every other plan to create a better Quel'thalas, yet you do not come with ideas. And now you claim to want citizens to behave properly.

So my question is, how will the Sin Belore contribute to this? Will it keep disapproving every idea that is progressive, or will the Sin Belore take a stand and talk with those that can change and come up with ideas, will you be rolemodels or what?
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:13 pm

Lexgrad wrote:One more question, *Speaks the colourful elf*. Sin Drassal... Were have you been?

"If you seek the truth I'll give it... This may help to my reasoning for why I fear mutiny and treason...
I was held captive by a rogue group of what I am lead to believe to be our own people, Sin'Dorei, however I assure you we will find the criminals involved and have them punished accordingly. We are also lead to believe that these people have the means to control the will of Death Knights, it is yet to be confirmed if the Death Knight we have now had control of himself, have no fear though. The situation is under control."
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:20 pm

Aishling wrote:The woman that named herself Magistrix Ilingsha shook her head. She raises her hand and starts to talk.

"I hate to talk back to you, because I share your view. But if I may ask, what did the Sin Belore contribute to fix this? The view of the Sin Belore is very conservative, yet we see that the people are getting restless. The Sin Belore does not police, that is the job of the Blood Knights, you oppose to the Sin'dorei and Quel'dorei reunion, something I oppose to as well. You oppose to every other plan to create a better Quel'thalas, yet you do not come with ideas. And now you claim to want citizens to behave properly.

So my question is, how will the Sin Belore contribute to this? Will it keep disapproving every idea that is progressive, or will the Sin Belore take a stand and talk with those that can change and come up with ideas, will you be rolemodels or what?

"The things we have disapproved so far have been evidently failed "progressive ideas" and or great threats to Quel'thalas so... It is safe to say that we have contributed there by making sure these "threats" have not been carried out. I am sure you aware of the dispute between myself and one of your Magistrix' however much it pains me to fight her, we have never disagreed up until the recent events wich more than likely led to certain "treason like" events..."

*narrows his eyes at the Magistrix, almost dareing her.*
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:21 pm

But... If this group can control Death knights, isnt that what the Magisters were accused of. Do you think these things are linked?

*Looks about wondering If he asked one to many questions*
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:25 pm

"I cannot comment on that at this time. Rest assured it is not the Magisters as a whole, only the one..."

*seems delighted somebody linked the evidence.*
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:32 pm

Senariul sits there grinning wickedly in naught but casual attire, with his hands slumped in his pockets.

"You missed the point Sin-Drassil!"

He roars, after his rebuttal to the Magistrix.

"We care not for your petty arguments with Magistrix Silversun, but rather what you intend to do, to better this city. I won't argue with the words of a politician, and I'd like for you to do the same for us. Let the common folk know what you intend to do for them, oh and please save the lavish talk of 'glory' and 'prosperity', just tell us straight, what you intend to do in the future."
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Malathir Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:33 pm

*The smaller of the two pops his head from around the corner, his eyebrow perked slightly before speaking*

"If I may, Sin Drassil... I have heard what has been asked upto now... And If I may point out a few things. You claimed that Rude Deathknights are not tolerated, yet you have said nothing of their living counterparts. You denied union with the Quel'dorei under the allogations of their turning their backs on us. Which I agree to an extent however if all of them had turned on us. Then we as a people would not exist. You also stated that the ideas were failed, how would one know is they were shunned before they came to fruitation? You also mentioned that the Blood Knights seem to care very little about the issues within the city when you were only just praising the Knight Lady and Farstriders that you also claimed to work closely with you. So I must ask if that is the case, just how are the Sin Belore contributing?"
Malathir
Malathir

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:35 pm

Senariul turns to the man popping his head from behind a corner, nodding in agreement with a sordid little smirk on his expression. Muttering to himself, he whispers.

"Seems I'm not the only one thinking along those lines..."
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:39 pm

Senariul / Raene wrote:Senariul sits there grinning wickedly in naught but casual attire, with his hands slumped in his pockets.

"You missed the point Sin-Drassil!"

He roars, after his rebuttal to the Magistrix.

"We care not for your petty arguments with Magistrix Silversun, but rather what you intend to do, to better this city. I won't argue with the words of a politician, and I'd like for you to do the same for us. Let the common folk know what you intend to do for them, oh and please save the lavish talk of 'glory' and 'prosperity', just tell us straight, what you intend to do in the future."

"missed the point? I do believe I am just giving my honest answer to honest questions, I am no politcian myself, we have done plenty in the past I've not beat around the bush in anyway shape or form and I do believe I have made our intentions clear. I'm not here to do things for the common folk other than keep them safe and hope that their children and their children's children do not go through what our generation has. That is our goal now and in the future."
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:42 pm

Senariul scoffs, rolling his head to the side.

"You've been doing quite well in the past palming those responsibilities off to the Blood Knights in the meantime though, haven't you? I would like to question why someone who does -so- little, has such a powerful voice on the council. Isn't it high time you stepped down Sin-Drassil, for someone with a little backbone?"
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:47 pm

Malathir wrote:*The smaller of the two pops his head from around the corner, his eyebrow perked slightly before speaking*

"If I may, Sin Drassil... I have heard what has been asked upto now... And If I may point out a few things. You claimed that Rude Deathknights are not tolerated, yet you have said nothing of their living counterparts. You denied union with the Quel'dorei under the allogations of their turning their backs on us. Which I agree to an extent however if all of them had turned on us. Then we as a people would not exist. You also stated that the ideas were failed, how would one know is they were shunned before they came to fruitation? You also mentioned that the Blood Knights seem to care very little about the issues within the city when you were only just praising the Knight Lady and Farstriders that you also claimed to work closely with you. So I must ask if that is the case, just how are the Sin Belore contributing?"

"I'm not disrespecting them if that is what you are saying but like I said earlier I am entitled to an honest opinion just as you are, I said MY fear is mutiny and treason, if the Blood Knights and Magisters have not spotted this or... 'taken much notice or care' as I said then that is all it is, my personal opinion and is obviously not a serious issue in their eyes. If You want to go mingle with traitors then by all means go to them. That is MY -honest- opinion... The pair of you must have been hiding under a rock if you have not seen the contribution Sin Belore has made to this city in years we have been in existence."
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:50 pm

Senariul / Raene wrote:Senariul scoffs, rolling his head to the side.

"You've been doing quite well in the past palming those responsibilities off to the Blood Knights in the meantime though, haven't you? I would like to question why someone who does -so- little, has such a powerful voice on the council. Isn't it high time you stepped down Sin-Drassil, for someone with a little backbone?"

"your allocations are rediculous, I have no voice in any council, you need to do better research my friend, what responsibilities have I given to the Blood Knights, your allegations are completely wrong, I am not and never have been part of the council."

*smirks a little at the obvious fact this person making things up.*
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:52 pm

Senariul frowns up at Kaleil, barging past two bystanders who were in front of him so that he can better glare up at Kaleil.

"Then on December the 12th, remind me why your Regiment were so vocal against the Magisters plans. You say you don't have a voice on the council, but it appears you had two. Your Regiment had their 'vote', as did the Admiral, who we are all aware sits firmly in your pocket. Try again Kaleil."

Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:54 pm

Angealion sighs seeing where this was going, watching as the crowd became restless at this recent turn of events. Things were going down hill pretty swiftly for the Sin Drassil with this talk of the Council.
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet
Name: Grek'thar Earthstorm
Title: Crazy orc

Back to top Go down

Post by Darilas Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:59 pm

"we were asked to have our say on that particular matter. Not that they listened, as they should have done," Darilas rolls his eyes at Senariul, tempted to smack him over the head but keeping himself in check. "It's time to check your facts indeed. How long have you been around and watched our work? If you had half an idea about the Sin Belore's worth you wouldn't be so disrespectful to our Sin Drassil."
Darilas
Darilas

Character sheet
Name: Darilas Lionfeet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:02 pm

Senariul / Raene wrote:Senariul frowns up at Kaleil, barging past two bystanders who were in front of him so that he can better glare up at Kaleil.

"Then on December the 12th, remind me why your Regiment were so vocal against the Magisters plans. You say you don't have a voice on the council, but it appears you had two. Your Regiment had their 'vote', as did the Admiral, who we are all aware sits firmly in your pocket. Try again Kaleil."

"I am not here to argue with you, in fact if you have nothing reasonable to say then please leave, Aishling asked me to cast a vote do I did, I voted against your ideas and you know why, I have evidence to believe -this- man *points at the one arguing with him* has been controlling the will of Death Knights. I will give this evidence to the Blood Knoghts do that they may act accordingly... *glares at Senariul* your lies are useless, I am of no council, If you have nothing else twisted to say then I'd like you to be quiet..."
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Malathir Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:03 pm

*Erui steps forward towards the man who moved forward, he attempts to place a reassuring hand on the man shoulder qhispering*
"Not here... Arguements will cut this short and people will be left in the dark even moreso than now"

*He peers up towards Kaleil before speaking once more*

"Your definition of traitor varies from my own Sin Drassil. I simply believe that this fear of mutiny... May be somewhat true. But the mutiny stems from a single force attempting to show dominance over others. A commoner, as you so delicatly put it... May feel somewhat of a challenge if one force claims to be doing all they can for glory and what have you.

A commoner, like myself Sin Drassil. Likes to believe that they are a cog in the ever expanding machine of prosperity that is the Sin'dorei people. You would seek out these threats... These... Traitors as you put it. and in turn instill a sense of opression upon them. Oppression quickly turns to rebellion sir. I would ask that you dig deep and find the true threat to our nation. For your mistrust in the people.... Will cause them to abandon you in the end."
Malathir
Malathir

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:07 pm

Senariul merely grins, waiting for the man to have his say before speaking up. The crowd behind him going restless.

"Look upon how he would silence all those that go against him, fabricating whatever evidence he pleases so that his opponents voices are quelled. The man here is right. I have two last questions Sin-Drassil, and then I'll be done. First of all, if you had this so called 'evidence', then why wait until I speak out against you before bringing it forth? Secondly, when will you step down so that someone more competent can take your place."
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:09 pm

Malathir wrote:*Erui steps forward towards the man who moved forward, he attempts to place a reassuring hand on the man shoulder qhispering*
"Not here... Arguements will cut this short and people will be left in the dark even moreso than now"

*He peers up towards Kaleil before speaking once more*

"Your definition of traitor varies from my own Sin Drassil. I simply believe that this fear of mutiny... May be somewhat true. But the mutiny stems from a single force attempting to show dominance over others. A commoner, as you so delicatly put it... May feel somewhat of a challenge if one force claims to be doing all they can for glory and what have you.

A commoner, like myself Sin Drassil. Likes to believe that they are a cog in the ever expanding machine of prosperity that is the Sin'dorei people. You would seek out these threats... These... Traitors as you put it. and in turn instill a sense of opression upon them. Oppression quickly turns to rebellion sir. I would ask that you dig deep and find the true threat to our nation. For your mistrust in the people.... Will cause them to abandon you in the end."
"two years ago we lost many... Have you forgotten the war with the Night Elves and the Alliance, who was there? Aiding Sin Belore? The commoner? The Quel Dorei? No... It was Sin Belore. We are no great force... We managed to keep them out... For what? For you... The commoner, you have not been listening to anything I have been saying, instead you twist my words..."
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:12 pm

Senariul / Raene wrote:Senariul merely grins, waiting for the man to have his say before speaking up. The crowd behind him going restless.

"Look upon how he would silence all those that go against him, fabricating whatever evidence he pleases so that his opponents voices are quelled. The man here is right. I have two last questions Sin-Drassil, and then I'll be done. First of all, if you had this so called 'evidence', then why wait until I speak out against you before bringing it forth? Secondly, when will you step down so that someone more competent can take your place."
"I am not answering any more questions to a liar. You want me to step down from my imaginary slot in the council then fine, consider me stepped down... If your telling me to step down frommy Sin Belore then I suggest you learn to like it."
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next