Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody else in here looking to try SW TOR when it hits?

+77
Psykhe
Ave/Sariella
Ralegh
Norrian/Chezz
Eodan
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Shaelyssa
Antistia
Nessra Sunwhisper
Aladras
Coppersocket
bloop
itsy
Thelos
Gilran
Sinnadrin
Raziev
Mikasa
Kristeas Sunbinder
Rmuffn
Dharum
Killian
Feydor
Silferdrake
Meralynn / Ashla
Destiny
Flo
Amaryl
Khendran
Lorainne/Bridlington
Arathoran
Elloa
Quin
Kaleil Sunstrike
Tyrós/Cále
Eowale
Kettin
Saevir
Aluvielle
Lavian
Lyniath
The Z
Lexgrad
Astraea
Kil'drakor
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Grufftoof
Jayse
Drengi/Lokik
The Misty Beast
Geneviève
Mandui
Gilraen
Lini
Gesh
Sanara
Jeanpierre
Jakins
Chase - Esou
Nithel
Drazial
Drustai
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Eodain
Dréfurion
Seranita
Muzjhath
Maelmoor
Morinth
Gahalla
Gogol
Kozgugore Feraleye
Aleric
Zhakiri
Jomir
Ixirar
81 posters

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

Anybody else in here looking to try SW TOR when it hits? - Page 4 Empty Re: Anybody else in here looking to try SW TOR when it hits?

Post by Kettin Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:59 pm

Still uming and arrring about this. I looks good but not enough so far to pull me from wow Sad
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Anybody else in here looking to try SW TOR when it hits? - Page 4 Empty Re: Anybody else in here looking to try SW TOR when it hits?

Post by Morinth Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:31 am

Hnngggg, my arm may have been fully twisted...

Sith Inquisitor, of the assassin variety...
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyniath Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:57 am

Don't like star wars that much Sad
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:03 am

GET OUT :@

Anybody else in here looking to try SW TOR when it hits? - Page 4 J2but
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyniath Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:05 am

At least I look better than the star wars fan Wink
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eowale Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:02 pm

Being a Star Wars fanboy since I was 10.. Do want.
Eowale
Eowale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:23 pm

I am a Star Wars fan. But the extended Universe Pree Episode 4 is lame. >:
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrós/Cále Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:28 pm

-bump-

Yes, will be playing. I've got about two dozen players rounded up for this, of which half have pre-ordered so far. VERY excited about this game! Very Happy

Will be playing Empire on an RP server, of course.

If anyone else out there has set up a guild with defias players, let me know if you want to use the ally/adversary system so our guilds end up on the same server. (Otherwise you will be randomly assigned to a server at launch) Or if you've pre-ordered and are looking for a guild, send me a PM. =)
Tyrós/Cále
Tyrós/Cále

Character sheet
Name: Cale Lightsinger
Title: Patriarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:05 pm

Was drunk on Skype chatting with Shro was something to do with Sith and him being stoned so I guess I'll follow him.
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

http://sinbelore.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Quin Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:06 pm

Kaleil Sunstrike wrote:Was drunk on Skype chatting with Shro was something to do with Sith and him being stoned so I guess I'll follow him.

Holy shit this sounds great
Quin
Quin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:12 pm

Quin wrote:
Kaleil Sunstrike wrote:Was drunk on Skype chatting with Shro was something to do with Sith and him being stoned so I guess I'll follow him.

Holy shit this sounds great

Me and my old man will be taking a look I just hope my pc is up for it. I love the old republic lore in just worried its going to spoil it for me. I'm too scared to look I don't want to spoil the awesomeness but how does gameplay look?
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

http://sinbelore.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:14 pm

I must be the only one I personally know who prefeers the Extended Star Wars universe before GL made "The Republic" silly.
Still, I hope those who play ToR gets fun times, even if it looks... to much like the standard "Hotkey based MMO, just Starwars this time! (With coverbased shooting!") for me.
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrós/Cále Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:17 am

Kaleil Sunstrike wrote:I'm too scared to look I don't want to spoil the awesomeness but how does gameplay look?
Better graphics than WoW, fully voiced, ehm, otherwise pretty similar in everything else. You have your actionbar, your minimap, active quests, etc. Basically I'd say it's like KotOR in multiplayer-mode. You have companions to compliment your class, and they will supposedly have just as much depth as they did in the singleplayer games, and you can customize them more in pure appearance.

Biggest difference from WoW is that you will have your personal stronghold (and a guild stronghold, but probably not already at launch), and you can set your companions on working your professions. They will work even when you are not online, crafting items or gathering resources. So you won't have to spend as much time grinding when you're actually online.
Tyrós/Cále
Tyrós/Cále

Character sheet
Name: Cale Lightsinger
Title: Patriarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:46 am

Whitestar is transfering in SWTOR (webpage here). We are going Empire, but we have selected a PVP realm and not a RP-PVP realm. The problem with RP-PVP realm is that you can not beneficiate of the premade guild. We found it inconvenient enough to not select teh RP-PVP realm which were our first choice originaly.

We do not have any ally or ennemy, if any guild from Defias is going to a PVP realm, feel free to add us as ally or enemy.
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Name: Elloa
Title:

http://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:13 pm

Anyone else get selected for beta testing? It's like Bioware -wants- to steal players away from Skyrim by sending out invitations today.
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleric Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:34 pm

They have been doing it every weekend for some time now, Koz.
Aleric
Aleric

Character sheet
Name: Sir Aleric Dylain
Title: Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:07 pm

"Greetings ****,

Your account has been selected to participate in an upcoming Star Wars™️: The Old Republic™️ Beta Weekend Test."

MUHAHA, I will reign supreme!
Email just came through Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:52 am

Aleric wrote:They have been doing it every weekend for some time now, Koz.
I noticed, but why did I get mine on the exact weekend that I -don't- plan on playing any other game? D:
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleric Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:15 pm

It's cruel. *hugs Koz*
Aleric
Aleric

Character sheet
Name: Sir Aleric Dylain
Title: Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Arathoran Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:21 am

The Legacy of Dawn have already planed out a guild! We'll be dropping down like payload!
Arathoran
Arathoran

Character sheet
Name: Arathoran Dawnbringer
Title: Advisor to Eloresh Silversmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:26 am

I invite all those interested in playing TOR to http://www.swtor-rp.com. It is more or less the largest RP community site around for TOR.

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Quin Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:39 am

I heard its an absolute abomination of an MMO, while I'd love to get into some STARWARZ JEDI SUPER RP, I'm not going to get raped by the gameplay. Tbh I have no fate in Bioware shitting out an actual proper mmo
Quin
Quin

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:42 am

Quin, from what I've heard about the gameplay it's basicly WoW, with coverbased shooting and the Bioware conversation wheel.
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:52 am

Quin wrote:I heard its an absolute abomination of an MMO, while I'd love to get into some STARWARZ JEDI SUPER RP, I'm not going to get raped by the gameplay. Tbh I have no fate in Bioware shitting out an actual proper mmo

Heard the exact opposite--in fact, from what I've seen most of the people who hated it promptly changed their minds upon trying out beta. So, I recommend you try it before writing it off. I can't speak of the game mechanics (they are similar to WoW, yes, which isn't a bad thing, as WoW's mechanics are quite good when you compare them to most MMOs) as I haven't played it yet myself (I let the BF play my beta instead), but the story progression and attention to lore and character exceeds anything that Blizzard's shoddy writers can do.

Muz-- don't shoot the conversation wheel when even it is a vast improvement over having no RPG-like options at all in WoW (or any other MMO, for that matter). I definitely prefer being able to fully read what my char is going to say beforehand, but the conv wheel plus associated RPG storylines are still superior to the questing systems of every other MMO on the market.

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:57 am

Drustai wrote:Heard the exact opposite--in fact, from what I've seen most of the people who hated it promptly changed their minds upon trying out beta. So, I recommend you try it before writing it off.
Yes, I wouldn't dare judge a book by its cover... *Whistles innocently while looking at the dragon-icon in the internet tab.*

Drustai wrote:I can't speak of the game mechanics (they are similar to WoW, yes, which isn't a bad thing, as WoW's mechanics are quite good when you compare them to most MMOs) as I haven't played it yet myself (I let the BF play my beta instead), but the story progression and attention to lore and character exceeds anything that Blizzard's shoddy writers can do.
There is enough to complain about when talking about WoW's mechanics, but I have to agree with Drustai... They're the best when talking about MMOs.
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next