Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody else in here looking to try SW TOR when it hits?

+77
Psykhe
Ave/Sariella
Ralegh
Norrian/Chezz
Eodan
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Shaelyssa
Antistia
Nessra Sunwhisper
Aladras
Coppersocket
bloop
itsy
Thelos
Gilran
Sinnadrin
Raziev
Mikasa
Kristeas Sunbinder
Rmuffn
Dharum
Killian
Feydor
Silferdrake
Meralynn / Ashla
Destiny
Flo
Amaryl
Khendran
Lorainne/Bridlington
Arathoran
Elloa
Quin
Kaleil Sunstrike
Tyrós/Cále
Eowale
Kettin
Saevir
Aluvielle
Lavian
Lyniath
The Z
Lexgrad
Astraea
Kil'drakor
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Grufftoof
Jayse
Drengi/Lokik
The Misty Beast
Geneviève
Mandui
Gilraen
Lini
Gesh
Sanara
Jeanpierre
Jakins
Chase - Esou
Nithel
Drazial
Drustai
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Carandor
Dréfurion
Seranita
Muzjhath
Maelmoor
Morinth
Gahalla
Gogol
Kozgugore Feraleye
Aleric
Zhakiri
Jomir
Ixirar
81 posters

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

Anybody else in here looking to try SW TOR when it hits? - Page 3 Empty Re: Anybody else in here looking to try SW TOR when it hits?

Post by Morinth Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:53 pm

[quote="Ixirar"]
Geneviève wrote:

Also, Morinth, you rolling on an RP server I assume?

But of course! When I was at school, I didn't play with My Little Ponies or Barbies... We picked up sticks and had motherfucking Jedi battles!

And Power Rangers. I always wanted to be the red one when I grew up. :> I believe Jason from the original series was my childhood hero, but that's another story!
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Anybody else in here looking to try SW TOR when it hits? - Page 3 Empty Re: Anybody else in here looking to try SW TOR when it hits?

Post by Gogol Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:46 pm

Perturbo wrote:
Lazarus wrote:I and LOKIK will create a Empire.

Hire me! :<

We will naturally be Empire-side.
Using the words of a much finer gentleman than my self, roll Sith and wreck shit.

Would be fun if we could band together more of us, to crush the hippie Jedi's
Give me a nudge here or in game and we could try and get some order.
Anybody else in here looking to try SW TOR when it hits? - Page 3 The-empire-strikes-back-Darth-vader
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Drengi/Lokik Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:07 am

I was confussed when i saw my name here you must have a much better memory than me cause i dont remember talking about what class i would be ever. Though i would probly look to being a Sith Warrior Juggernaut and if multiple chars are allowed a republic commando and jedi knight might also be classes i am interested in. Of course all these on RP servers if possible.
Drengi/Lokik
Drengi/Lokik

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:19 am

Drengi/Lokik wrote:I was confussed when i saw my name here you must have a much better memory than me cause i dont remember talking about what class i would be ever. Though i would probly look to being a Sith Warrior Juggernaut and if multiple chars are allowed a republic commando and jedi knight might also be classes i am interested in. Of course all these on RP servers if possible.

Oh, true I just saw
Lazarus wrote:I and LOKIK will create a Empire.
and then later Lazarus saying sith and figured I'd add that... Razz
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayse Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:39 am

If I do, Imperial Agent (suprised? lol)

But it will be heavily dependant on word of mouth and reviews. So probably not going day one release.

Still largely undecided however
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:22 am

Kozgugore Feraleye wrote:Not a day one buy for me, although I'll consider it depending on how well it'll do a few months after release.

this more or less, to see what it actually looks like. Too much (a new?) hope placed on it. And it really looks like a single-player game you happen to instance with sometimes with friends... which isn't an MMO.

But, well, we will see.

I'd like to run around with a lightsaber, of course. And on RP (RP/PVP should it exist) type server.
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:47 am

Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Kil'drakor Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:56 am

If I would buy this game, I would create a Republic Smuggler.

I've been practicing my "I've got a baaaaaaaaaad feeling about this!" already.

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Astraea Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:29 am

\o/ pre-ordered! Think I'll be something down the line of bounty hunter just haven't fully decided yet :S rp - pvp server!
Astraea
Astraea

Character sheet
Name: Astraea
Title: Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleric Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:14 am

RP-PvP servers wont be out come release. RP (with PvE ruleset), PvE and PvP will be the ones.
Aleric
Aleric

Character sheet
Name: Sir Aleric Dylain
Title: Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:36 pm

Stick with wow for me but if i did either Dath Dreth or Dreth solo for me.

40K mmorpg would make me smile in my gentlemans area.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:19 pm

Lexgrad/Dreth wrote:40K mmorpg would make me smile in my gentlemans area.
Warhammer 40K - Dark Millennium Online. Too bad it's not coming out 'till sometime 2013, I believe...

As for my opinion 'bout SW - TOR, not really interested. I do like Star Wars, but 'am far from a fanboy, or even a regular fan. Few videos I've seen 'bout it haven't managed to spark my interest for one bit. Think I won't be touching another MMORPG 'till the F2P Warhammer perhaps. Or Secret World/Guild Wars 2, whenever those might come out...

The Z

Character sheet
Name: Zobke, aka, Mr. Z
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleric Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:36 pm

Launch date for SWTOR released. 22nd December. Merry Christmas, guys.
Aleric
Aleric

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyniath Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:40 pm

Nah, holding out for GW2. Quitting wow once that hits, since I need to make my Ylwa ingame.
Vikings FTW
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:40 pm

Bad launch date...

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleric Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:04 pm

Bye, bye Christmas holiday. Very Happy
Aleric
Aleric

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:30 pm

Might play it eventually... Not on release though. I'm not really excited over this game despite all the vids i've seen.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase - Esou Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:09 am

Gameplay looks like WoW in space. Not all that excited tbh... if I don't play any other games around that time and a lot of my friends get it, I might play it, but most likely not.
Chase - Esou
Chase - Esou

Character sheet
Name: herregud
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:10 am

Oskar wrote:Gameplay looks like WoW in space. Not all that excited tbh...

That's exactly the reason why I'm looking forward to it. I quite enjoy WoW's gameplay, it's just the PvP balance and all the welfare epics which makes it feel rather pointless. My biggest gripe with WoW is that the Lore just makes RPing feel stupid...

In SWTOR, no matter how badly they screw up the lore, we'll know that the story eventually leads to The Empire Strikes Back, so it's alright.
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aluvielle Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:56 pm

I have this game pre-ordered and shall be on it at the end of december. My account on wow will be ended without a shadow of a doubt. I am rolling a Republic Trooper Vanguard.

You guessed it - Beatch gonna be called Shakiri so dont be stealing me name you lot! Im watching you! Sleep

On a further note, let me know what server you lot are going on and i shall join it.
Aluvielle
Aluvielle

Back to top Go down

Post by Saevir Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:07 pm

Hello all. As I said before, it wasn't such a trivial decision, which is why it took a while to make. However, we have good news: RP-PvP servers are going to be a part of Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Please note, the 'RP' part of the RP-PvP designation will be a suggested style of play, not a mandatory one. What that means is, if you feel someone isn't roleplaying, reporting them to Customer Service will not ensure action on their account. We will also not be enforcing naming policies or similar.

For a game with a projected player base as high as The Old Republic, it's simply not practical for CS to be watching over this. If you want to fully immerse yourself in roleplaying, we suggest you find a likeminded group or guild to do that with.

You probably have questions - throw them out and we'll try to answer.

Promising...
Saevir
Saevir

Character sheet
Name: Saevir Dawnseeker
Title: Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:52 pm

So exactly like it's in WoW, Saev? <.<
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:04 pm

Sanara wrote:So exactly like it's in WoW, Saev? <.<

I've had many OOC names changed on WoW when I'm feeling particularly vindictive. Razz It works.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:57 pm

Theguildwin, level 18 pala. Reported him, he levelled to 85 and geared up and still his name wasn't changed -.-

EDIT: He's still fucking called that! http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Theguildwin/advanced

Back to top Go down

Post by Aluvielle Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 pm

I cant wait for this game.
Aluvielle
Aluvielle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next