Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody else in here looking to try SW TOR when it hits?

+77
Psykhe
Ave/Sariella
Ralegh
Norrian/Chezz
Eodan
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Shaelyssa
Antistia
Nessra Sunwhisper
Aladras
Coppersocket
bloop
itsy
Thelos
Gilran
Sinnadrin
Raziev
Mikasa
Kristeas Sunbinder
Rmuffn
Dharum
Killian
Feydor
Silferdrake
Meralynn / Ashla
Destiny
Flo
Amaryl
Khendran
Lorainne/Bridlington
Arathoran
Elloa
Quin
Kaleil Sunstrike
Tyrós/Cále
Eowale
Kettin
Saevir
Aluvielle
Lavian
Lyniath
The Z
Lexgrad
Astraea
Kil'drakor
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Grufftoof
Jayse
Drengi/Lokik
The Misty Beast
Geneviève
Mandui
Gilraen
Lini
Gesh
Sanara
Jeanpierre
Jakins
Chase - Esou
Nithel
Drazial
Drustai
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Carandor
Dréfurion
Seranita
Muzjhath
Maelmoor
Morinth
Gahalla
Gogol
Kozgugore Feraleye
Aleric
Zhakiri
Jomir
Ixirar
81 posters

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

Go down

Anybody else in here looking to try SW TOR when it hits? - Page 33 Empty Re: Anybody else in here looking to try SW TOR when it hits?

Post by Chase - Esou Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:44 pm

It is very difficult to play the F2P version, you can hardly do anything and you get spammed with popups about features of the paid version. Potentially worst F2P I've ever tried
Chase - Esou
Chase - Esou

Character sheet
Name: herregud
Title:

Back to top Go down

Anybody else in here looking to try SW TOR when it hits? - Page 33 Empty Re: Anybody else in here looking to try SW TOR when it hits?

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:45 pm

this game is gunna kill wow

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:55 pm

I'm looking to try SW TOR when it's dead and gone and then I'll pretend I always wanted to play it when there's no servers up.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:50 pm

Coppersocket wrote:I'm looking to try SW TOR when it's dead and gone and then I'll pretend I always wanted to play it when there's no servers up.
Spoken like a true hipster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:30 pm

I played the pre-F2P when it was limited to level 15, it was enjoyable, the story. But reached a cock-block for the characters I tried on when you really had to grind a bit (and it's not a grinding game, or seemingly so) to get to witness your "own story".

The new, proper F2P model... is terrible. Limited to the point of stupidity. Marginally better now, than it was when it launched a month or two back, but still fucking terrible.

Shame, part of the game is quite fun, and could be fun to play as a group for the story alone.

Plus Hutt Ball could be fun.
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:04 am

Grufftoof wrote:The new, proper F2P model... is terrible. Limited to the point of stupidity.
That's why most of us who tried the actual game, call this model "Free to login" or F2L. If anything, the amount of limitations discourage anyone who tries F2P from paying for it. A shame. The PvP had really good potential.
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33