Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legion Looms

2 posters

Go down

The Legion Looms Empty The Legion Looms

Post by Zackarn Yorelas Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:34 am

As the Doomsayers congregate in the city districts preaching of our inevitable demise we should begin to look to our own defences in preparing for this impending onslaught, to that end one of the key issues to be brought before the Great Gathering will be precisely this, with a new call to arms under the Oaken Axe to drive back these Demons, where-ever they may strike.

- OOC -

It's the intent of House Yore to create a raid and clear each invasion site, starting with and moving too;

Azahara - The IC Gathering point at the back gates of Orgrimmar
Northern Barrens
Tanaris

Then to the Eastern Kingdoms
*By way of Mage portal to the Undercity*

Hillsbrad Foothills
Dun Morogh
Westfall

We're not entirely sure how long this will take in total, but as with all events we organise, our start & end (Cut-off) time will be

20:00 - 23:00

More details will follow as we learn it, regarding the exact "Date"  of the Invasion

We hope to see the same enthusiasm from the HORDE for this next Oaken Axe event as was seen in Stonetalon!
Zackarn Yorelas
Zackarn Yorelas

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

The Legion Looms Empty Re: The Legion Looms

Post by Skarain Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:03 pm

Have fun you folks. I am 98% sure i'll be working at that time though.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Zackarn Yorelas Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:58 pm

Update**
Date/Time: Saturday 13th August. 20:00 - 23:00

Leading; Lady Pyrel Dewflare
Gathering; Orgrimmar, rear gate

Discription; The forces of the Horde will come togeather under the Oaken Axe to drive back the Legion invasion,

(OOC; After a short study of the invasion mechanics this should allow us to respond to 4 invasions, two will have 1 hour remaining before the next cycle at 21:00, in order to allow everyone to phase into the ongoing invasions from the start time please avoid attending them before the Oaken Axe begins, so we can all enter the same one)

Calendar invites have have been sent to GM's & LT's, but if I have missed any one let me know here with their "Name-Server" and I will amend it
Zackarn Yorelas
Zackarn Yorelas

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zackarn Yorelas Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:18 pm

The Legion Looms Wo_WScrn_Shot_081316_190131

The Legion Looms Wo_WScrn_Shot_081316_192601

Though we were not able to get many screen shots - Would like to thank the Horde for showing such enthusiasm for the event!
And hopefully we will continue to see this level of community participation from the Horde as we plan more events moving into Legion!
Zackarn Yorelas
Zackarn Yorelas

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down