Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Acherus

4 posters

Go down

Legion of Acherus Empty Legion of Acherus

Post by Antistia Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:59 pm

A newly formed guild based on RP around Acherus. With some old-school veterans taking command as officers and one particular as guild master, this is a guild orientated on death knights. However we accept all classes willing to be fanatics and meat shields. We will rigidly stand as a neutral faction between the Horde and Alliance and are even planning a Horde / Alliance death knight committee to further our relations with those death knights who served the Horde.
Furthermore, we will try host events against the Flame who are a fanatic based group. RP will mainly be in the Eastern plaguelands but we will be sure to visit the alliance cities for a meeting or two.

Regards,
Ephitos.

-------
A personal note by Antistia:
Hello there,

As you can see I've posted this guild recruitment thread for Ephitos as he is banned on this forum. He requested me to do this and I obliged. I would, however, like to stress the fact that I am merely a messenger. I am in no way, shape, or form accountable for the actions of this guild or its members. My only connection to this guild is the fact that I act as a messenger in this manner. I am also not connected to the project itself in any way, shape or form.

I shall not divulge my motivations behind posting this thread either, unless explicitly asked to.

That would be all, thank you for reading.
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Legion of Acherus Empty Re: Legion of Acherus

Post by Ephitos Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:45 pm

Legion Overseer / Not decided - The highest authority within the order .
Dread Commander - A senior officer aimed at keeping order and fulfilling the wishes of the Overseer in his absence.
Dread Lieutenant - A junior officer who is a trusted member of the Legion carrying out the orders given to him.
Quartermaster - A respected and well known character in charge of keeping all the arms and facilitating the Legion with weapons and steeds. (Junior IC officer)
Ebon Champion - A warrior of violence , power, loyalty and skill, serving his superior officer anytime.
Executioner - The ones in charge of putting traitors and captured prisoners to rest.
Death Knight - The normal rank for most members within the Legion, if living just Knight.
Brethren - You are fully accepted into the Legion and given full equipment and training, your next step is to become initiated as a fully fledged Legion Knight / Death Knight.
Apprentice - A newly accepted Death Knight into the Brotherhood that is undergoing training and practice
Initiate - A member on probation of whether to be fully brought in or discarded.

-------------
A personal note by Antistia:
Hello there,

As you can see I've posted this guild recruitment thread for Ephitos as he is banned on this forum. He requested me to do this and I obliged. I would, however, like to stress the fact that I am merely a messenger. I am in no way, shape, or form accountable for the actions of this guild or its members. My only connection to this guild is the fact that I act as a messenger in this manner. I am also not connected to the project itself in any way, shape or form.

I shall not divulge my motivations behind posting this thread either, unless explicitly asked to.

That would be all, thank you for reading.

That.
Ephitos
Ephitos

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephitos Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:52 pm

Also got a small offline msn message.
Officers can apply to ephitosdeathknight@hotmail.com or leave a pm to ephitos / amarachus Surprised
Ephitos
Ephitos

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:10 pm

You're persistent, Ephitos but not exactly subtle.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephitos Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:11 pm

Is that aimed at me?
Ephitos
Ephitos

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:46 pm

Locking for now.

PS: Hello Ephitos. I know you can read this.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down