Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interest Check: Large scale RP-PvP campaign

+3
Charlie Blazesong
Skarain
Dolerien
7 posters

Go down

Interest Check: Large scale RP-PvP campaign Empty Interest Check: Large scale RP-PvP campaign

Post by Dolerien Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:49 pm

Since returning to Defias around a month ago, I've noticed there doesn't seem to be the same vim and vigour as when I left. With that in mind, to help reinvigorate the realm, how many of you would be interested if we were to organise a large campaign somewhere? Right now I'm pretty open to where we can wage war.

I know that many Horde side believe that the Alliance outnumber us, which is why it's crucial to state here and now that cooperation and communication will be key here. Many wish to return to the glory days of the Ashenvale campaign during the Horde Rebellion, the Jade Fist on Pandaria (with those excellent barricades), and other heroic wars organised cross faction to create some of the most epic RP we’ve been a part of.

Sadly, the Horde is still under strength. There have been instances, I am assured, that when battles have been fought, some people switch from the losing side to a character on the winning faction. Their choice, obviously, no one can fault their desire to be victorious. But naturally, when this happens, it is not fair to those of us who stick to their own side of the battle. Time was that the opposite was true. If one side was vastly outnumbered, the other would reinforce them for the duration, so that fun could be had all around.

I am positive that this is what we all wish to return to. Faction pride is all well and good, I am Horde through and through, but let it not interfere with the organisation and execution of inter-faction RP-PvP.

If anyone wants to chat about it, you can find me on Dolerien, or message me here. LOK'TAR OGAR!
Dolerien
Dolerien

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Interest Check: Large scale RP-PvP campaign Empty Re: Interest Check: Large scale RP-PvP campaign

Post by Skarain Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:46 pm

Count me in to the organizing. The very thing I've been hoping to lead things into with me venturing to the Horde side is to promote RP-PvP. Got no major guild under me command at the moment though, but otherwise has my full support!
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Interest Check: Large scale RP-PvP campaign Empty Re: Interest Check: Large scale RP-PvP campaign

Post by Charlie Blazesong Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:58 am

I'll help help organise from Alliance if you want. I can also record fights and such. There hasn't been a proper rp-pvp campaign since Gorgrond. For where I don't know. Could maybe do it somewhere on Draenor? Depends on where we can do stuff I guess. I would also like to point out that as few rules as we can due to trying to enforce rules on large scale stuff is hard.

There are also a few places outside of Draenor we could do it. I know there is a guild on Alliance for Arathorian people, maybe that place could be a conflict due to bordering two territories. There are also places on both side of the Thandol Span we could use for that. Other than that we also have Tanaan but due to it being filled with people wanting dailies done I doubt that would be a good place. A lot of guilds at least on Alliance also has teamspeak these days we could use for voice communication.

The Barrens has also been fairly popular in the past but what do we fight over? We also need some sort of IC justification. For that well, resources are quite popular but we can also try to develop some tension. Quite a few of my characters are happy to fire the gun first.

Sorry for messy post I'm at work currently and can't really take the time to formulate it properly.
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Praeceps Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:35 am

Hi Dolerien, I suggest you contact Reyxor (alliance) / Urgual (Horde) as The Ninth already is in the planning and early execution phase of a wPvP campaign.

You can contact him regarding more information as we would love the Horde o be involved.
Praeceps
Praeceps

Character sheet
Name: James Masters
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:38 pm

Our cover has been blown. *grins wickedly*

So to speak due to recent ic happenings the Ninth Company is very soon heading to southern Lordaeron, it is public knowledge  since yesterday's council session. What it brings up is up to them and other Alliance orders who wish to take their part of Lordaeron. Horde side ofc can do what they can to prevent any kind of growth of Alliance in the region. XD

So this has already started. If Horde does nothing, you will soon see losing the part of the neutral strongholds, lumber mills, outlooks and mines (Arathi Basin fashion I know) be part of the Alliance.

So what it is about, is reclaiming the lands back to Alliance. This came sooner than expected, due to the ic happenings and people craving to get there asap. And I thought at some nice point, it would be told to public, but it's quite known due to Aramal Blackstone announcing in public gathering the moving of the Ninth to southern Lordaeron just yesterday.

This might last long, it's not a timed incident, but generally a long time plan, and gives some nice rp change of scenery to the regular Stormwind rp.

This is the rough plot for the campaign, ofc there are the few public plea people, who wish to gather as many Alliance orders/individuals to take part on helping the Kingdom of Stromgarde's army, who have been fighting this war on their own for quite some time (with the help from pvp battleground players).

Reyxor's Notebook marking from yesterday.

It's the King's command, for the Ninth Company to redeem their past sins, and do their part in the north for the Alliance.
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregdo Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:31 am

We will take North back for the Alliance!
Dregdo
Dregdo

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynard Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:51 am

I'm very interested in WPvP but guildless. Please can you keep this thread updated with any plans about events (assuming I can come along as a guildless warrior) - so I can tag along if free?

Thanks!
Reynard
Reynard

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynard Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:19 am

Oh and I'd be very, very happy to provide blacksmithing support for all the brave warriors fighting the Horde invaders. Someone is going to have to fix armour and mend broken swords... Smile
Reynard
Reynard

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:34 am

@Fenodyree
Certainly you are welcome to join on the departure event early next week and what will take place in the north. Blacksmith sounds good.

If there are other individuals who wish to join, I can get a calendar invite for all interested. Maybe just ask here or ingame. Not going to make the departure an invite all other guilds event, since it's still the Ninth Company's event with ic reasons especially for the guild. But all interested to join are welcome, later as well.

Hoping there will be other orders to go to Southern Lordaeron as well. And for a longer period of time than couple of days and then go back home, since it would be nice to stay there for a long time. There are still ic possibilities to go around with portals, summonings, gryphons for fast travel back and forth from Ironforge and Stormwind.

There should be later better describing post(s) about what is going on once this gets going. Ninth is still not yet out from SW, but the departure will be early next week. Until then.
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynard Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:50 pm

Reyxor - Urgual wrote:@Fenodyree
Certainly you are welcome to join on the departure event early next week and what will take place in the north. Blacksmith sounds good.

Thanks! I'm very casual in my attendance but if I can make any and all events of this nature I'll be there. I'm keen as mustard but my time online is very limited (young family IRL).

I've been trying to hook up with the Ninth for a while now - since the last Trade Fair - with a view to working out a contract to do blacksmithing for your company, so I have a good IC reason to come and find you either before or after you leave the city (or hopefully both).

Cheers!
Reynard
Reynard

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down