Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old guild idea... a seed is planted once more

+5
Arabella Greene
Skarain
Ixirar
Heirio
Tnecniw
9 posters

Go down

Old guild idea... a seed is planted once more Empty Old guild idea... a seed is planted once more

Post by Tnecniw Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:04 pm

I am aware... that i am not a amazing GM. I am actually quite certain I am a bad one. I am aware of my flaws and my ideals... and as some of you might now, I have led about three RP guilds during the time of my RP. (one was discussed in this forum: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) My last attempt (so far) was the guild called: Creeping carnival on AD, a guild about missfits and freaks banding together and it was promising... but I didn't have the time to spend on it. After that I was sure I never would try a guild again. I didn't think I was the right material...

But then I chatted with some of my old guild mates, (those from my guilds) and they said, (not one, not two, but almost ALL OF THEM) said that during their time in The silkborn. (on AD) they had the best social experience of any other guild. That I had managed to create a perfect balance in a guild of people and RP. It warmed my heart to such a degree... that I will try ONE last time. I don't do this for myself, I don't do this to feel to be a leader... I do this to create a "commumity" a group of people that RP together and have fun as a group. that has always been my mentality with my guilds... and this one last attempt will be just that.

I am with other words, Looking for people to join my guild.

The guild I am going to create is going to basicly be a old gods themed cultist guild, Set around the now imprisoned C'thun and the overtaken Ahn'qiraj. My character Katarina venomdripp (some might know her from The band of the brave ) Will try to "reactivate" the swarms of the Quiraj. She will try to rise as a insect queen, controlling Arachnids and Insects alike. To do that she will need followers, others who want and desire power... others who want to return the old god C'thun to power and bring the world the titans created to its knees.

As I said can't I say that I am a great GM... all I can say is that I am going to try, I am going to give my best... to create a guild that will give you happy moments and good times with friends.

The guild ICly will be about recruting members, going smaller raids and thefts to collect artifacts to help further that and the Events will circle around that

OOCly will the guild be about: RP, Social fun, transmog runs for those that wish and potential Raids in the future.

Tnecniw

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Old guild idea... a seed is planted once more Empty Re: Old guild idea... a seed is planted once more

Post by Heirio Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:08 pm

I love the Old Gods.
Heirio
Heirio

Back to top Go down

Old guild idea... a seed is planted once more Empty Re: Old guild idea... a seed is planted once more

Post by Ixirar Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:13 pm

While commendable that you make attempts at creating RP (I have nothing bad to say about that. You go, girl!) this is a very off-scene niche RP guild concept. These things require a lot of attention from you. You started your post by saying you didn't have the time required to keep your last guild afloat; what makes you think you'll have the time this time around? It's probably important that you try to consider that before you go jumping into another project Smile

Nonetheless, good luck to you with your project in whatever capacity you choose to realise it.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Tnecniw Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:17 pm

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:While commendable that you make attempts at creating RP (I have nothing bad to say about that. You go, girl!) this is a very off-scene niche RP guild concept. These things require a lot of attention from you. You started your post by saying you didn't have the time required to keep your last guild afloat; what makes you think you'll have the time this time around? It's probably important that you try to consider that before you go jumping into another project Smile

Nonetheless, good luck to you with your project in whatever capacity you choose to realise it.

Simple: Back then I was in a BIT of trouble. You see, I had pretty bad grades at that time (I won't go into detail) and therefor I couldn't spend the time to RP on a guild. But now am I not in such a position anymore. I do have enough time to play and RP a guild and such. I do understand what you mean of course but I have time and I know I have PLENTY of time each day from now... and atleast untill after the summer. (after that, I don't know of course)

Tnecniw

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tnecniw Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:21 am

So I am searching for players to join my guild... RPers that enjoys the cultist concept and maaaybr to play a evil guy

Tnecniw

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:56 am

Tnecniw wrote:So I am searching for players to join my guild... RPers that enjoys the cultist concept and maaaybr to play a evil guy
My advice with that is to look beyond these forums to. The people who browse these forums actively are a minority. Some stay away by own choice while others do not even know of it. Creating a post on Realm Forums and check once in two days that it stays on the main page is a good idea, just as Trade/General recruitment. That way you are more potential to gain new recruits, as most people who browse these forums belong to a guild already.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Tnecniw Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:58 am

I understand that Very Happy but these posts was something I out up while I was on a small party with my relatives :-3

Tnecniw

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabella Greene Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:01 pm

Skarain wrote:
Some stay away by own choice while others do not even know of it.
This part is probably the most important part.
Many people feel these forums are way too toxic to waste time on. Definately advertise on realm forums and the official RP forums.
Arabella Greene
Arabella Greene

Character sheet
Name: Arabella Greene
Title: Terrible Role Model.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias Redeye Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:43 pm

[quote="Arabella Greene"]
Skarain wrote:
Many people feel these forums are way too toxic to waste time on. Definately advertise on realm forums and the official RP forums.

As a new member on the forum it baffles me about how often I hear that by almost every single person here and the thing is that there's not many of us posting at all except those of course who think everyone is toxic xD
Tobias Redeye
Tobias Redeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias Redeye Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:43 pm

edit: double post

Last edited by Furenia Krast on Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tobias Redeye
Tobias Redeye

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:48 pm

And yet is is.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabella Greene Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:24 pm

We all act horrid to each other on a regular basis. How can you view these forums as healthy? Also you miss quoted so it looks like Skarain wrote the comment.
Arabella Greene
Arabella Greene

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Nobody used the word "healthy". He raises a good point, though. I can't really pinpoint where this toxicity is coming from either, except from the repeated statement that it is. It seems to be a case of "It's toxic because we think it's toxic". Nobody thinks themselves to be part of the group that supplies this toxicity, but it's still there somehow.

Food for thought, at least.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabella Greene Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:02 am

The thing is, getting into a proper discussion about it will cause it to devolve into a finger pointing blame game.
Off forums I've discussed it many times. The causes really aren't difficult to see. But as I said, it's a topic that would just cause mods to bring down the ban Hammer
Arabella Greene
Arabella Greene

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tnecniw Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:28 am

Hmm, with the recent news that the cartel is moving to AD and the regiment doing the same thing... Does that make the creation of the guild a BETTER or WORSE idea?

Tnecniw

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:36 am

Does your guild depend on either of those two guilds for RP? If no, go for it.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Tnecniw Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:40 am

No, I don't mean like that. Due to them moving two great RP guilds dissapear from Defias. On a good aspect: those that don't want to move to AD get guildless and can be recruited... On a bad aspect: Due to them moving to AD a lot of RPers dissapears from us... So it is a better time or worse time to create a new RP guild?

Tnecniw

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:44 am

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:Does your guild depend on either of those two guilds for RP? If no, go for it.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:13 pm

Tnecniw wrote:Hmm, with the recent news that the cartel is moving to AD and the regiment doing the same thing... Does that make the creation of the guild a BETTER or WORSE idea?

Once, again.. we are just trialing and the Regiment has made no official statement of moving as it is yet. It may not even happen.
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Tnecniw Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:19 pm

Oh, Good to know Smile I heard you already had made the move. I personally hope you stay though

Tnecniw

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:52 pm

Regiment DB is staying in DB there's Regiment AD too which will be there too
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Beladon Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:33 pm

Who will be leading Regiment on DB side, it will need a full time to GM to keep it runing, and I am assuming some Regi wont be going to AD. Just so I know who to contact for upcoming events
Beladon
Beladon

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:38 pm

Beladon wrote:Who will be leading Regiment on DB side, it will need a full time to GM to keep it runing, and I am assuming some Regi wont be going to AD. Just so I know who to contact for upcoming events

Yours truly ... darling. I mean it's my guild after all and things about my guild I rather keep them private whisper me about it  and Where's there's no one online  free to log in any alts I want that's why I pay the game to enjoy and not work work work . In the year I been the GM you have never ever contacted me for nothing I don't know what changes so you want to contact X GM if I was to take the actions I was on my guild . I am easy to contact . Thanks for your concern

I hope I'm clear about my guild
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tnecniw Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:42 am

It is good to see that someone capable is staying Very Happy

Tnecniw

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down