Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

guild idea

2 posters

Go down

guild idea Empty guild idea

Post by Skarre Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:24 pm

Ok I’ve been toying around with a guild idea and was wondering what you guys and girls thought

Brewnall Trading Limited ( name yet to be decided)

A rapidly growing company, current growth rate at 32 percent week on week.
B.T.L started life as a small transport company, mainly dealing in alcohol and animal fur. It started to grow mainly from side jobs. Taking letter’s, people and other goods. Gaining a reputation as a worth while transport.
There last owner, a small engineer decided to add another division to his company and started making goods, weapons armour. Getting lucky and buy a small work shop that made siege weapons. Using this and his company gaining a stead grip on the company and selling arms. Retiring to a more management roll. He started with a few under the table deals. Most of these deals were illegal.
More then one person has asked for courts to ban this company for it nature. Only once going to court were the case was thrown out due to lack of evidence.

Two weeks a go the owner past on leaving his son who didn’t want the company at all. With it. A small deal and a kind heart gave it to it current owner. That deal alone is only known between those two.

Ooc

This has been something I’ve being toying with.
IC couriers, traders holding market days.
Have the guild ranks as
Owner (celwin[ my mage ])
Head of security- in charge of security for personal and location
Chief trader- in charge of all traders.
Legal aid - people who are they to help with the legal side
Trader- face to face sellers. Be it goods or information ( information normal sold by a higher officer)
Courier- messengers. Internal and external messenger who they to deliver small value goods and letters
Security- those that guard those that need it
Applicator - person yet to become official in the guild

Will we work with other guilds?
Yes as are guild involves around that fact
What will we sell?
All most any thing. From goods to information to man power, to transport
Will you do pvp?
We will try to organise this with other guilds I.e thy by man power/ aid to caravan raids by the horde
How about pve?
No but we wont stop are members raiding maybe work along side another raid guild if a lot of members request. But we may do some ic raids to find goods to sell.
Will you do big events?
I would like to get a once a month market day going were we sell goods ( slightly cheaper then Ah) and some ghi items. This would be open to all there be closed events ( guild only) to a small black market time.

As for information. I would try and get in contact with a few guild leaders and try and get hold of some to sell. Maybe plot line information

This is what I put together so far. And looking for feed back before I go any deeper
Skarre
Skarre

Location : On a roof watching the star's (( also know to be in south england))

Back to top Go down

guild idea Empty Re: guild idea

Post by Tiberos Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:46 pm

Sounds like a cool idea, if you work on it a bit and get help from people that know about these kind of guilds (more than I do atleast) I think it might end up really successful, good luck and have fun! Smile
Tiberos
Tiberos

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarre Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:53 pm

thanks.
dont think a guild like this is about
Skarre
Skarre

Location : On a roof watching the star's (( also know to be in south england))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down