Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild RP idea and help

4 posters

Go down

Guild RP idea and help Empty Guild RP idea and help

Post by Lucein Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:47 pm

First of all not to sure if this is the right topic its game related so I though would be if not my bad.

Well now moving on to the topic at hand As much as I like most of the main RP faction of the server such as the Chapter and L allaince (to only name a few examples off the top of my head) I thought I would at least stand up and try my hand at maybe making my own small but hoefuly succesfull faction and to see if it could succed and pick off and maybe be a good add to the community at least.

Ok no onto the idea I guess, well the main base idea that I was wanting for this guild was bit of a warden style guild tha could act as a neuteral indpenedant military force of sorts (still bit of work in progress not fully set in stone) with the main goals of battle for the greater good of Azeroth and the alliance. Due to this I was considering that it would be good to have more than one race on board on the faction to pull our efforts together.

Also due to the fact that I would love to use this as an excuse to help generate some RP with other factions as well I also maybe had the idea that some pople may want to help us out and in return of course help them out IC wise. For example maybe some factions could send us a messanger to form an allaince with other factions or help us in our cause by donating rescources of sorts to help further our cause.

So if any of the more expreinced RPers out there wouldnt mind helping me out if its no much bother with advice or anything like that I would be quite greatful. Very Happy
Lucein
Lucein

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Guild RP idea and help Empty Re: Guild RP idea and help

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:55 pm

What do you mean by neutral if they're helping their goal is the greater good of the Alliance?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:56 pm

The horde has to be protected against itself?
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucein Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:00 pm

Basicly the idea there was it wasnt going to be ruled over by one race e.g human council or the Ironforge dwarfs but in all fiarness I could have used the wrong phrase or words to try and explain tha if so sorry about that Crying or Very sad

Edit: well as for the greater good the concpet to do with people/factions trying to destroy azeroth but like i said its only an basic idea ts not set in cpmplete stone just yet. I thought I would at least maybe give some thing like that a go.
Lucein
Lucein

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:14 pm

So it... is pro Azeroth, pro Alliance, neutral to Horde, independent of the Alliance 'authority'?

Or... Neutral to Alliance and neutral to Horde?
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucein Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:19 pm

Ok yeah I am a dumb shit who couldnt explain his way through a paper bag that I get Sad

Right the faction idea was gonna be pro alliance, As for the athoruty thing I dont know the proper way I am trouble thinking of the proper words to fully explain what I mean exactly.
Lucein
Lucein

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Timna Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:55 pm

I think what he means is that it's going to be an Alliance faction that is neutral to all Alliance races, but likely not with or against the Horde (in a care-I-not-for-you towards the Horde per se). They won't focus on eradicating the Horde, but rather have a morality-system of which they define "evil" and "good" people, and try to eradicate those labeled "evil".
Timna
Timna

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucein Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:31 pm

Yes that is a very good way of wording it Timma thank you for helping me out there.
Lucein
Lucein

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down