Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning

2 posters

Go down

Returning Empty Returning

Post by Fyrrr Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:19 pm

Hello all!

I was a rper about the community, some names that are familiar to me I see here on this forum. I was Fyrrel, a Worgen mage. Still have that char, but am now playing a Paladin.

In any case, I was thinking on how to introduce my character into RP, and where people RP now... and if there are any common hubs... you know, the usual questions for someone trying to reintegrate into the RP community.

I can't join a guild cuz I'm in a raiding guild atm, same as I was with Fyrrel, but I'd really like to be part of the community and try to get something going! Or at least try to get fun out of any rp I can try to find Smile

I know I should try to define my character first, and I have a few concepts... but i'd like to know what is around so I can shape these concepts to what exists at the moment, and hopefully I might create some sort of good rp, maybe even plots and stuff!

Anywya, first things first hehe... :p

Fyrrr

Back to top Go down

Returning Empty Re: Returning

Post by Skarain Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:12 pm

Do you seek to roleplay out in Stormwind or in Draenor?

Stormwind is the Alliance main hub, or at least that is how it have been. Currently, a huge chunk of the roleplaying community Roleplay out in Draenor. Ashran Inn have been RPed at briefly i heard. Then there are guilds in Gorgrond, Shadowmoon Valley and probably in the space inbetween.

For Draenor RP your best bet is to learn what each guild is up to and join up with them (unguilded), like.... a random adventurer wandering into a military camp for example.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fyrrr Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:13 pm

I see.

Thank you for your reply! I will have to check all of these out!

Fyrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down