Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning after 2 years.

+2
Officer High Morale
Tirilik
6 posters

Go down

Returning after 2 years. Empty Returning after 2 years.

Post by Tirilik Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:28 pm

Hey guys,

I haven't played wow in about 2 years but I've decided to reactivate my account and get back into RP. I guess I'm looking for information primarily, I remember before I quit wow RP seemed to have died a bit and certainly the guild I was in had about 3 active members and 50 unactive members. So what's the situation like? I moved guilds a bit back then, I've been in the Blazing Shields, some Templar type guild, I was in a Scarlet Crusade guild for a while and a Worgen Pack. Before I left I was is a gnome only guild but I'm willing to change my character race for RP.

When I first played, the centre of RP was Cathedral Square but that had dropped off quite a bit before I left, moving to the Tavern in the military district. Are there any Taverns owned by guilds etc where RP generally occurs? If I'm looking for unspecific RP, where would I go?

I remember The Forlorn Cartell was huge guild before I left and there wasn't realy a guards guild, apart from that there were a couple of mercenary guilds and of course the SW council. What's the situation like today? Who are the current bigger players when it comes to 'RP politics' (If there are any!)

I used to use a number of RP plugins, there was one that had creatable items and another which added extra info to character screens, do people still use these? (And if so, what are they called?) are there anyone other essential RP plugins that people use?

Finaly, does anyone have a place for a gnome? Are there any active gnome-only guilds? If not, any other suggestion for RP are welcome etc.

Tirilik

Back to top Go down

Returning after 2 years. Empty Re: Returning after 2 years.

Post by Officer High Morale Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:44 pm

Well, firstly, welcome back!
There's a fair amount of RP going on atm.

Currently, I am not too sure about the situation of the Pigs and Whistle bar and who owns it, and it's the most used RP Hub currently. Also there is the Shady Lady which is where the Cartel tend to hang around, and the Recluse where the Blackbrews are, and the Lamb where the.. Lambs are?

Basically, none of these are owned by anyone else except the NPCs themselves (except for the Slaughtered Lamb), but they are occupied by the named guilds.

Currently the most used RP Plugins/AddOns are TRP/MRP and GHI.

And there are also alot of guilds a gnome can fit in, the Regiment, Cartel, us Blackbrews, Band of the Brave and certainly GREASES, which is gnome and dwarf only, and lots more!

I probably missed some parts which you wanted info on about, but that's something atleast. :d

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tirilik Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:09 pm

Thanks for the reply! I've been flying around Stormwind and seen quite a few Blackbrews about, its certainly an active guild Smile I was wracking my brain trying to remember those plugins!

Tirilik

Back to top Go down

Post by Táo Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:02 pm

Welcome back Smile

As mentioned there are quite a few guilds active.. Both Horde and Alliance..
You should check out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for active guilds of your taste Smile
I believe page one would be the guilds most active..

As Artemis said, GREASES are probably the most gnome/dwarf themed guild around..
Táo
Táo

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzifix Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:19 pm

Don't check registry, put a character out there ingame IC, and see what guilds you encounter at the times/places you RP. The registry is a dull place.

Izzifix

Back to top Go down

Post by Táo Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:35 pm

I do not agree. Registry is a quite fine place to browse. Why else would you have it? But I do agree that your suggestion is a great step 2 and it might give you a more precise picture of which guilds are active currently.
Registry gives you a good idea what to look for though Smile
Táo
Táo

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:40 am

Artemis wrote:Currently, I am not too sure about the situation of the Pigs and Whistle bar and who owns it.
The Band of the Brave "owns" it.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:50 pm

Welcome back dude.
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:09 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:
Artemis wrote:Currently, I am not too sure about the situation of the Pigs and Whistle bar and who owns it.
The Band of the Brave "owns" it.

Right, I just wasn't sure if it's you or the rich guy whose name I cannot remember.

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down