Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello there. I've question to ya'all.

4 posters

Go down

Hello there. I've question to ya'all. Empty Hello there. I've question to ya'all.

Post by Dyone Fri May 09, 2014 6:49 am

Hello there

As the title suggested. I have a question.

As you all might know. I lead the new, the fresh, the growing gnome guild G R E A S E S.
We're going good. Already have 19 unique members with the half even being active. But... There's also a small problem with it.
G R E A S E S is to hard to find for new recruits. A simple /who G R E A S E S only shows up results with people who have those signs. And GREASES next to each other..doesnt work aswell.

I'm aware of this problem. I'm aware that i should have thought about it when i freshly made this guild. But i didnt.. I even made a ticket for it. But the only answer i got was..The guild's still young you can create another one..And..i can only change a guild of someone flag it.

And that's what i want to ask to you..Ow lovely defiasrp comunity. Do you people want to..Report the guild name?..Not for inaproiate..But for..I'm trying to find GREASES..but the name makes it impossible..etc..

So that in the end. G R E A S E S can become GREASES. and the people..can find their easier ways.

Thanks in advantage.

Greetings, Charkly
Dyone
Dyone

Character sheet
Name: Dyone
Title: Scientist

Back to top Go down

Hello there. I've question to ya'all. Empty Re: Hello there. I've question to ya'all.

Post by Skarain Fri May 09, 2014 7:27 am

Can always report the guild name as "impossible to contact". That's what i am going to do. It's true, to.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Hello there. I've question to ya'all. Empty Re: Hello there. I've question to ya'all.

Post by Dyone Fri May 09, 2014 7:49 am

ooew..thank you..would be much aprieciated Smile
Dyone
Dyone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri May 09, 2014 8:05 am

Sure, I'll report it. The things you've posted on the forums look like a lot of fun. Now that the Band of the Brave is back in Alliance Terretory, some of us might go and tag along with your public events if you don't mind. Smile
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyone Fri May 09, 2014 8:09 am

Oew..We don't mind.. Will think about something sweet after the collab this monday Smile
Dyone
Dyone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyone Tue May 13, 2014 9:14 am

Any update from the ones that wants to flag my guild name? Cuz it's still G R E A S E S. Just asking.

Have a nice day ya'all Smile
Dyone
Dyone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 7:45 pm

You seem nice guys, I've a level 25 guild you can have for free but you'd have to pay for a rename to "GREASES". I know, not an ideal option but gets you a maxed out guild. I'm rarely on the forum so mail my main in game on Horde (Arli ofc!) if interested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyone Tue May 13, 2014 7:50 pm

Verry nice of you.. But that isnt the problem. I already have the guild. And it only need to change it to GREASES...without paying if possible..cuz with the name is nothing wrong..it's just that its to hard to find. So thats why im asking people to create a ticket..complaing with a GM.."I want to join G R E A S E S. But i cant find it..tell that to her..force a name change.." or something Smile...Again..thanks for the offer though...
Dyone
Dyone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue May 13, 2014 7:52 pm

Ticketed.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyone Tue May 13, 2014 7:55 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:Ticketed.

Thank you a lot *Grabs a cookie from Cookie's Cookie's machine and gives it to you"
Dyone
Dyone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyone Fri May 23, 2014 7:56 pm

Thanks to Coppersocket i now know a way to find us. Type.

/who "G R E A S E S"

So..you can stop reporting us. If you still wanna do it..go ahaed..then i change the name to GREASES. if not..well. have a nice weekend Smile
Dyone
Dyone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Fri May 23, 2014 11:58 pm

Good to know I didn't understand why I couldn't /who you guys
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyone Sun May 25, 2014 6:53 am

We are now GREASES. A nice fella from blizzard answered my ticket and changed the name. So if this thread can be blocked, deleted..much aprieciated Smile
Dyone
Dyone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down