Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlords of Draenor - General Discussion

+61
Lini
Terenus
Dolerien
Clarke
Gesh
Thondalar Stormleaf
Allonia_Miral
Drustai
Flo
Seranita
Nexiax
Anivitas
Tantzui
Shanyuan
Shriukan
Sadok
Skarain
Menori
Adry
Samian/Bismack
Haen Strongwind
Grufftoof
Manathon
Raenmar
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Vardrek/Burgen
Rargnasha
Iriel Silversong
Officer High Morale
Littlepip
Charlie Blazesong
Coppernut
Lavian
Ledgic
Kadnir
siegmund
Kozgugore Feraleye
Amaryl
Izzifix
Shaelyssa
Krogon Devilstep
Cid
Ixirar
Zaraj
Lexgrad
Zouyo
Helmut
Ruby
Zinkle Figgins
Paia/Jenit
Kittrina
erwtenpeller
Muzjhath
Demurral
Rmuffn
Sanara
The Z
Coppersocket
Ralegh
Vaell
Thelos
65 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Warlords of Draenor - General Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Warlords of Draenor - General Discussion

Post by Thelos Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:56 am

Ah!

That's looking properly shiny!

Most excellent.

Last edited by Thelos on Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Warlords of Draenor - General Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Warlords of Draenor - General Discussion

Post by erwtenpeller Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:56 am

Yeeeessss.... More of that, please. <3
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:40 am

Stance of the Spirited Crane is a new ability for Mistweaver Monks, which replaces Stance of the Fierce Tiger.

Holy shit so this actually is a real thing?

Here's hoping they animate it, though I'm doubtful they will, since that sounds like more trouble than it's worth. They might actually have already animated it in the past, though; the idle animation of Pandaren, at the very least:

Spoiler:
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:49 am

A recap of all the changes/updates so far: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:16 am

Neat! Thanks for sharing.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzifix Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:33 am

Not sure I'm liking what's being said about discpriesting. Getting Holy Nova back is not something I ever needed either.

Izzifix

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:34 am

That Paladin armour would be far cooler without the jutting shoulder crystals. Blizzard artists must panic and go "Shit, this isn't fantasy enough! More spikes/crystals!" - without those, it would be one of my fav sets.
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:04 pm

I have to agree with Vaell. Those crystals are just "What?"
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzifix Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:16 pm

Think Draenei Exarch. That seems to be the look the set is going for.

Izzifix

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Blazesong Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:27 pm

Lead designer be like, we need more shit to toss at our gear!
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:54 pm

It's clearly a draenei set, and an awesome one at that.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:30 pm

It would be far cooler without the extra crystals. They make it look clunky. You could make it look like it's of Draenai origin without those. They do it with a lot of sets - half the challenge mode sets are ugly because of extra clunky attributes.
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:45 pm

I love the set, but yes, the jagged chunks of crystal just sticking out of the sides are pointless and rather dumb-looking. But at least it looks like a Draenei set, unlike that new plate thing we see on the NPCs, and it's only a small part of the whole set.
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:07 pm

I don't know if this has been posted before, but:

Bronze: The “Undaunted” title for achieving a full set of Bronze medals will become account-wide.
Silver: The Pandaren Phoenix mounts awarded for a full set of Silver medals will become account-wide. If any character on an account has earned a full set of Silver medals, all four variants of the Pandaren Phoenix (Crimson, Ashen, Violet, and Emerald) will become available to all characters account-wide.
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet
Name: Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Title: The Bloodaxe

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:10 am

Far as combo points are concerned: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantzui Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:27 am

siegmund wrote:Far as combo points are concerned: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Silly rogues. Forgot how to stealth, kek.
Tantzui
Tantzui

Character sheet
Name: Tant
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:05 pm

I wonder what went through the Horde builders' heads when they designed this mailbox.

"Hum. There's something lacking about our original mailboxes. I know! They're not 'orcy' enough. We need to give them spikes and bones, so that our mailboxes may defend themselves in times of battle!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yet in the end of all that, envelopes still look like regular envelopes. That will surely be the Horde administration's next step: Spiked paper!
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadok Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:08 pm

Kozgugore Feraleye wrote:
Yet in the end of all that, envelopes still look like regular envelopes. That will surely be the Horde administration's next step: Spiked paper!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And you thought paper-cuts were a problem before.
Sadok
Sadok

Character sheet
Name: Sadok Sharptongue
Title: High Blade Thur'ruk

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:17 am

What if I told you, I haven't had a single paper cut for nine years? And I still go to school flipping through page after page each day.

I even tried to give myself a paper cut once and failed miserably..

On the other hand, I am looking forwards to seeing a tauren or ogre using an Orc mailbox as a weapon.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:40 am

Kozgugore Feraleye wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

These new mailboxes can be garrisoned with Peons during times of trouble. Once inside, Peons will hurl spears at enemy units to protect their lands.
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:43 am

Enjoy:

Spoiler:
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well poopy. *pouts* And here I was looking forward to having a Garrison in other locations.
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet
Name: Grek'thar Earthstorm
Title: Crazy orc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:10 am

Zouyo wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well poopy. *pouts* And here I was looking forward to having a Garrison in other locations.

Blizzard is terrified of giving players choices; this was their rationale for a lot of the changes I hated about MoP, and I increasingly dislike how WoD seems to follow that same ideology.

"Players might have experiences that don't adhere to our ideal game experience. Clearly this is because they are dumb and not because free will and exploration are core engagements in an RPG. Let's fix that! Less options to make the right way to play the game the only way to play the game!"

Slightly off-topic from what you were talking about, I know, but the tweets gave me that same annoying itch. To be on-topic, I agree with you, it would have been nice for more variety in Garrisons in general.
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:47 am

Kozgugore Feraleye wrote:I wonder what went through the Horde builders' heads when they designed this mailbox.

"Hum. There's something lacking about our original mailboxes. I know! They're not 'orcy' enough. We need to give them spikes and bones, so that our mailboxes may defend themselves in times of battle!"

-snip-

Man, you reall, really don't like orcs, do you? It's a mailbox! They made it fit in with the horde/orc aesthetic!

-

Shame 'bout garrisons, but I'm reluctant about using them for role-playing anyway because of their personal nature. All garrisons being located at the same place... Doesn't help. Perhaps we, the (Alliance) players aiming to role-play in Draenor, should aim to all recognize the same garrison in the same location, give it a name, and use it as a common base. Sort of like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

EDIT: That changing item level stuff sounds a bit... Overly complex, doesn't it?
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:05 am

The problem that we might encounter is that different players have the garrisons in different 'phases' of construction, so one day the "city" may be X big, another Y big, depending on which players Garrison is used for the location. Building locations might also change, but "Magic!" is always a good explanation.

It is a decent option, though should there be an awesome City found in Draenor that suits roleplaying needs perfectly, i can see such have potential to be used above Garrisons, due of the construction/phasing issues. We will see how it turns out, and which one is a more preferred option.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next