Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlords of Draenor - General Discussion

+61
Lini
Terenus
Dolerien
Clarke
Gesh
Thondalar Stormleaf
Allonia_Miral
Drustai
Flo
Seranita
Nexiax
Anivitas
Tantzui
Shanyuan
Shriukan
Sadok
Skarain
Menori
Adry
Samian/Bismack
Haen Strongwind
Grufftoof
Manathon
Raenmar
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Vardrek/Burgen
Rargnasha
Iriel Silversong
Officer High Morale
Littlepip
Charlie Blazesong
Coppernut
Lavian
Ledgic
Kadnir
siegmund
Kozgugore Feraleye
Amaryl
Izzifix
Shaelyssa
Krogon Devilstep
Cid
Ixirar
Zaraj
Lexgrad
Zouyo
Helmut
Ruby
Zinkle Figgins
Paia/Jenit
Kittrina
erwtenpeller
Muzjhath
Demurral
Rmuffn
Sanara
The Z
Coppersocket
Ralegh
Vaell
Thelos
65 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Warlords of Draenor - General Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Warlords of Draenor - General Discussion

Post by Helmut Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:19 am

Drustai wrote:Checking my characters on the WoWhead thing. Drustai isn't showing up yet, but my human characters are. Clothing isn't conforming to the new model very well.

Spoiler:

I'm not impressed. The eyes are way too big.

Come on! That is AWESOME! Areyah has to make a return in WoD!
Helmut
Helmut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Warlords of Draenor - General Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Warlords of Draenor - General Discussion

Post by Urièl Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
this is when I ask my money back :p
New talents animations are...just...inexistent.Beta starts today,hope they change "Seraphim" into "random buff in the top right corner of your ui"
Urièl
Urièl

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:41 am

The Z

Character sheet
Name: Zobke, aka, Mr. Z
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmut Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:50 am

Well, seems like I'll have to play around with new hairs and facialhairs for my gnomes in WoD. Helmut will regain his goatee and I don't know what I'll do to Sidward Steve Buscemi to the right...

Helmut
Helmut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:52 am

Hahhahahaahh! Haha! Oh god! That stash!

Oh-- Ho man, that must be a WIP. xD
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adry Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:18 am

Seems the beta servers are already online. Just templated a character and trying to log in, real slow because streaming launcher. If I get in, I'll take requests on anything anyone wants to see of it.

P.S. THIS LOGIN MUSIC IS SO FUCKING EXCITING

EDIT: Yep, I'm in. My first bit of feedback?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The keybinds menu is coherent for once, hooray! No more endlessly scrolling down through every possible setting with no navigation!

Second minor observation:

Not sure how well this image picks it up, but mousing over a character/NPC now puts a glow around them of the same colour as their status (Friendly, Neutral, Hostile). Also, all the Orgrimmar guards have been replaced with a mix of Darkspear Guardians and Thunder Bluff Protectors.

Shown above is every single spell available to MM Hunters with a Cunning pet. They weren't kidding when they said they were cutting down on spells. This is EVERY spell, even the ones you wouldn't bother having on your action bars usually, shown with ease without any shift mod macros or such.
Adry
Adry

Character sheet
Name: Lelitha Étoires
Title: Pretend-Champion of the Band of the Brave

Back to top Go down

Post by Adry Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:01 pm

Should beta discussion have its own thread?
Adry
Adry

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:34 pm

Could be easier, if some folks like to discuss lore/story bits appearing in the beta and don't want to add spoilers into each post.

The Z

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:02 pm

I do hope they give us a free character rework, because such a drastic facechange is really impactful for roleplaying purposes.

And lose out on a chance to get you to pay for a face change?! Come on it's Blizzard, I believe they already said nope.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Adry Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:04 pm

Warrior time!

The rage gen on autos is 25 on hit, 50 on crit. Which is pretty damn high. However, the passive that makes Execute usable on targets above 20% hp isn't in yet, meaning for the timebeing your only rage dump while Colossus Smash and Mortal Strike are on CD is Whirlwind. Seems unlikely to me that this exclusion is intentional, they're still sorting Warrior things out. Case in point, I'm noticing glyphs still referring to Overpower, and that's well and truly gone.

While I'm on my Warrior, anyone want me to check something?

EDIT: The passive that changes Execute has gone from Wowhead too. Maybe it really isn't coming. Guess I'd better start getting used to Whirlwind!
Adry
Adry

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:28 pm

siegmund wrote:
I do hope they give us a free character rework, because such a drastic facechange is really impactful for roleplaying purposes.

And lose out on a chance to get you to pay for a face change?! Come on it's Blizzard, I believe they already said nope.
No, on the contrary they say it Might be a possibility. There's been no yes or no on the subject yet.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:46 pm

Adry wrote:Should beta discussion have its own thread?

If you build it, they will come.

Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:30 pm

Warlords of Draenor’s story is about the people of Azeroth (namely, the Alliance and the Horde) venturing into an unknown world and building up a force strong enough to take out an enemy stronger than anything they’ve encountered before, on that enemy’s own turf. While there are certainly some alliances to be made along the way, and those are definitely major parts of the story, the core theme is about you and your faction fighting for survival.

So, as development continued, we came to the realization that it just doesn’t make sense for the Horde and Alliance to spend so much energy and resources building up a stronghold on Draenor, only to base their efforts out of someone else’s city. We’re not helping the Draenei or Frostwolves fight off the Iron Horde – they’re helping us. The Alliance and Horde both have major bases of operation on Draenor. That should be where they’re working from.

I like the sound of that.

Will the Sporeggar be appearing again in Draenor or did they only appear after it became known as Outland?
Origin story of the Sporeggar is told in WoD Well, hinted at... (Muffinus)

I like the sound of that!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:13 pm

I've probably said about this somewhere before, but along with new models for our characters, I really wish they would've also added something like 1-3 different voice(actor)s for you to pick from. You can only hear those same death groins so many times...and /laugh /train emotes as well.

The Z

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:01 am

Very in depth post about the state of arms in the beta, confirming the complaints I've had about the warrior changes.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:56 am

erwtenpeller wrote:Hehehehehehehe....

I.. I don't even.. That looks so wrong Its not even worth pointing out.. It would be to easy.

-------

Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40