Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP-PvP Campaign Interest Check

+20
Baji
Izzifix
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Grim
Urièl
Tantzui
Zalissa
siegmund
Ledgic
Rae Wulfgnar
Ralegh
erwtenpeller
Allonia_Miral
Iriel Silversong
Rin-Lin
Vaell
Charlie Blazesong
Rargnasha
Helmut
Skarain
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

RP-PvP Campaign Interest Check - Page 2 Empty Re: RP-PvP Campaign Interest Check

Post by Izzifix Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:42 pm

I may or may not be there on one or more or less characters.

Sure it'll be fun, though.

Izzifix

Back to top Go down

RP-PvP Campaign Interest Check - Page 2 Empty Re: RP-PvP Campaign Interest Check

Post by Baji Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:13 am

We'd like to know the story behind it to know whether or not we can feasibly get involved IC. We'd like to arrange perhaps a pre-story for our involvement in the Barrens - if any Alliance guilds are interested in helping there?

Otherwise, we're all for "supporting Tauren interests" so we could be stationed at the Taunka camp?
Baji
Baji

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:51 am

Campaign story is in process of creation in the cross-faction communication group where most guild leaders/representatives of the Horde and those Alliance who have replied to this thread have been invited to. Path of Dawnchaser do have a representative there, so you should be able to see the current draft of the story if it is you who is there.

Please do mind that the Campaign is still "in planning". Nothing is official before a Campaign thread have been created to Event section.

Wild Tempest itself have plans regarding Northrend before the Campaign, so i am afraid we are unable to help you with your pre-story. I recommend to check with the Natures Grasp, Freelancers, Stormwind Regiment, Blazing Shields, Alliance Intelligence and a few other Alliance guilds for help in weaving plots. Some of them do have representatives in the conversation i mentioned, should you wish to make use of that.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:56 pm

Campaign thread will be published next week, someday after weekend when i get my maps.

Location is unchanged. Howling Fjord (primarily) & Grizzly Hills (secondary) is the field of battle.

The Campaign start date as 17th of March is unchanged.

Still searching for a Horde volunteer to take care of organizing on that side. I can't be main-responsible for 2 factions at the same time.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:01 pm

I'd volunteer but my internet is broken, hence why I haven't been around for a week or so.
Should be fixed in time to take part though!
Grim
Grim

Character sheet
Name: Grim Stonepaw
Title: Warcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldiros Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:51 pm

The Ordo Arcana will probably be there aswell, for the Alliance!
Eldiros
Eldiros

Character sheet
Name: Eldiros Almadros
Title: Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:48 am

I'm not interested.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:05 am

A pity about the date - ORB is still stuck in its own little campaign around that time, not to mention a Kosh'harg. So it looks like our lot might have to skip on this one. Good luck on your slaughterparty though!
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:52 am

Doubt I'll be joining. Since the war in Orgrimar I like to think that this war is finally over. That's probably just me tho.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2