Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Interest Check: Kaldorei Guild

2 posters

Go down

[A] Interest Check: Kaldorei Guild Empty [A] Interest Check: Kaldorei Guild

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:49 pm

Hi all,

I am fairly new to RP and to the server in general, as I only came back to the game from a five year break this august. A few days ago me and Sagefire ended up talking about Kaldorei RP and the lack of an Kaldorei Guild (At least to my Knowledge)
I know that there used to one called Nature's grasp, but they moved to AD.

I merely wanted to see if there is interest for a Kaldorei Guild?
Or if there already exists such a guild which I have missed Smile

Back to top Go down

[A] Interest Check: Kaldorei Guild Empty Re: [A] Interest Check: Kaldorei Guild

Post by Skarain Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:02 pm

No Kaldorei guild exist already.

It can work. The race is interesting. I do not have time for an additional character, but I will wish you the best of luck if you chose to go for it.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:03 am

Thank you for the information Skarain. And I might, depends on if there is any interest in a Kaldorei guild.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:09 am

A massive majority of people who read these forums already have guilds. You may get one or two interested people, at most. If you do get those, you have your officers and can start off with the guild.

For a larger influx of members/interest, Trade and Realm Forums shall be more effective for recruitment.

To get people interested, I suggest that you write more pointers and ideas about how the Kaldorei could be structured/work. The more of plans you can share, the more hyped you can get people to.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivero Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:16 am

Ishnu-alah Ninael,

Actually just yesterday did I start playing on DB and was looking for the same thing in the Bnet forum. Until I found in the sticky that the more used forum is here.

A friend and me would definitely be interested in a Kaldorei Guild. Unfortunately is our time due to family quite restricted, so we're not online 24/7.

However I will gladly help you setting something up if the interest is there.

Ande'thoras-ethil Ivero

Ivero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down