Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regarding Semi-IC LFR (5.4 Spoilers) - Lore/Interest Check

+21
siegmund
Drustai
Ixirar
Cid
Vardrek/Burgen
Rargnasha
Gilran
Beladon
Lavian
Tuomas/Decurius
erwtenpeller
Thondalar Stormleaf
Rae Wulfgnar
Ralegh
Skarain
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Coppersocket
Helmut
Iriel Silversong
Crowley
Feral / Blackfall
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Regarding Semi-IC LFR (5.4 Spoilers) - Lore/Interest Check - Page 3 Empty Re: Regarding Semi-IC LFR (5.4 Spoilers) - Lore/Interest Check

Post by Visceril Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:57 pm

*ponders a quick n dirty event in slowly removing some Kor'kron from the undercity*
Visceril
Visceril

Character sheet
Name: Visceril Strain
Title: Deathstalker

Back to top Go down

Regarding Semi-IC LFR (5.4 Spoilers) - Lore/Interest Check - Page 3 Empty Re: Regarding Semi-IC LFR (5.4 Spoilers) - Lore/Interest Check

Post by Helmut Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:58 pm

So abit bumpy bumpy? We can probably do this as a flex raid. It seems like, from the very little I've seen so far, that its okay for people with 496 ilvl to do flex raid. What do you think?
Helmut
Helmut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:38 pm

Helmut wrote:So abit bumpy bumpy? We can probably do this as a flex raid. It seems like, from the very little I've seen so far, that its okay for people with 496 ilvl to do flex raid. What do you think?
tried a flex earlier today, might have been our comp or just the lacking damage, but It would be best if people have proper gear.
With Timeless now its really easy to gear up, however.
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Janard Karn Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:44 pm

I'm sure I can grab Amelle or Azalea from The Fighters League and join you in that raid. Sadly I'm not incredibly well-geared but I can certainly try to help you guys! FOR THE ALLIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCE!
Janard Karn
Janard Karn

Character sheet
Name: Janard Karn
Title: Ex-Bloodsail Corsair

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:25 am

I'm a rogue (Sadly not a tank and healer but oh well!) But i has 515 ilvl. I'll haven't tried flexi yet but if anyone need a spanking good dps i'mma here... But i haven't read up on any tactics yet. Welp gonna have to check Icy veins sooner or later.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:12 am

I'm up for this on Ixirar, feral DPS. Currently gathering gear to be able to pull my weight.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuomas/Decurius Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:25 am

Rogue here, 508 ilvl and growing. Can also come on an AD dk(but not tank) of 519ilvl(perhaps more if they checked the fucking legendary cloak celestial challenge).
Tuomas/Decurius
Tuomas/Decurius

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:24 am

Will definitely be wanting to do an IC flexi raid on Arey. Working on gearing now. Would prefer to build up to it through RP events first though rather than jumping in to it.
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:48 am

I'd be interested in joining in too, on a druid healer. Will gear some more in the new stuff that is out. I'm also up for waiting after things have been rp'ed out, for dramatic effect and all!
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmut Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:22 am

Well. I can come and tank. Have 500 in ilvl atm but gearing up aswell.
Helmut
Helmut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:21 pm

After having tanked Vale of eternal sorrows(first wing) in flexi difficulty, even then please...PLEASE actually come if you have the gear and role responsibilities and awareness for them. It's not terribly hard but people should really make an effort and not expect free candy.

Other than that. I'm still up for this.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:36 pm

I am still for it!
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuomas/Decurius Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:08 pm

Lavian Dawson wrote:After having tanked Vale of eternal sorrows(first wing) in flexi difficulty, even then please...PLEASE actually come if you have the gear and role responsibilities and awareness for them. It's not terribly hard but people should really make an effort and not expect free candy.

Other than that. I'm still up for this.
Same! Besides, if we have time, I'd suggest to try it once before the 'actual' attempt, so things go a bit more smoothly and we can focus on the rp between the battles. As for 'role responsibilities' I guess you mean resepcting your role and those of others, as in, who heals heals, who tanks tanks and so on?
Tuomas/Decurius
Tuomas/Decurius

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:44 pm

I'm also working on gearing up.  If anyone else was having issues with huge framerate drops in raids, I fiiiinally found a workaround:

/run SetCVar("raidFramesDisplayIncomingHeals",1)
/console reloadui
That macro fixed my stutter/freezeup issues in combat.  Default WoW issue for some people Neutral

Anyway I wish I had resto gear/knowledge on Feral and the money to gem/enchant but as it stands I'll stick with DPS, unless we wind up quite short on healers.  I can tank on my DK if required, and am gearing for it, though I believe we'll likely have more than enough tanks! If the group's full or the IC doesn't work out I'll hang back and LFR later Razz
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:05 pm

Well i least read up on the first boss. Also my ilvl is atm 520 weee!
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3