Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SW] 'The Company' (Forlorn Cartel), and their business in Stormwind

+7
Aweng
Beladon
Littlepip
Iriel Silversong
Bradley
siegmund
Sohan
11 posters

Go down

[SW] 'The Company' (Forlorn Cartel), and their business in Stormwind Empty [SW] 'The Company' (Forlorn Cartel), and their business in Stormwind

Post by Melnerag Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:51 am

You probably think there is some big and impressive system or at least a minigame to the map below? No, there isn't. This map is there for information, to encourage our good thugs to expand the Business Republic and the evil guards to stop us, and enforce the oppression of the Conoverian Empire.

In short:

• Blue areas are places we don't go because they are so full of security that you can't look at a pouch without being arrested for supreme high treason.
  • Brown areas are the regions into which the Company is currently expanding or where the thugs regularly mug, steal and break&enter.
  • Green areas are places where Company reaps money from extortion and illicit businesses.

Generally speaking, if we hold a social event or do some extorting an extra coin will be added over a place. Just for the sake of accomplishment. If guards set up a check-point or regularly patrol an area, we will just stop going there (and colour it blue). If guards come and beat the Cartel up big time anywhere, then a helmet goes over that area (for sake of accomplishment) and we avoid it like the Plague for a while. Just remember, this map is for information, it isn't a rule-book. An area is blue because we avoid it and believe it to be full of guards, we don't avoid it because it is blue. If guard presence vanishes...we go there again, and it stops being blue!

[SW] 'The Company' (Forlorn Cartel), and their business in Stormwind Thecom13
Click picture to expand

All ordinary guard patrols, searches and check-points can be done at any time. If you want to organize a larger-scale crackdown to, for example, break the Company hold on an area and stop extortion you should contact one of the officers&seniour members: Rend, Bradley, Ramiréz, Rethal, Rihani.

PS: If you run a criminal guild in Stormwind and have laid claim to certain areas, let me know and I will give them a fancy colour. If you like, I can send you the PDS file as well so that you can make own map based on this one for your guild.

Last edited by Melnerag on Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

[SW] 'The Company' (Forlorn Cartel), and their business in Stormwind Empty Re: [SW] 'The Company' (Forlorn Cartel), and their business in Stormwind

Post by Sohan Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:08 am

Nice idea! I will point Falrock to this thread for some Guards vs. Criminals RP! Smile
Sohan
Sohan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://canthandlemyswag.com/

Back to top Go down

[SW] 'The Company' (Forlorn Cartel), and their business in Stormwind Empty Re: [SW] 'The Company' (Forlorn Cartel), and their business in Stormwind

Post by siegmund Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:21 am

Hah bridge lancers bridge, though somehow people seemed to finaly have settled more in the newer HQ near stocades.

Got to love maps like these though.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Aweng Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:39 am

One heads up: A new guild has taken management of the Blue recluse. (Order of the Cobra)
Aweng
Aweng

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:41 am

Thanks! Since this isn't exactly 'List of Property in Stormwind', I won't put that. Since I don't put Blades in Pig&whistle either. If you turn into an actual crime-gang, I will put something up! And likewise, if Cartel EVER tries to extort Recluse and fails since you kick our asses, I will put some colour 'swell!
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Aweng Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:58 am

PS: If you run a criminal guild in Stormwind and have laid claim to certain areas, let me know and I will give them a fancy colour. If you like, I can send you the PDS file as well so that you can make own map based on this one for your guild.

We do. Is it Okay I contact you in game?
Aweng
Aweng

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:17 am

Ofc. In-game or through PM. All works.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradley Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:50 pm

Great idea. We'll expand our territory soon enough!
Bradley
Bradley

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:48 pm

Thank you the Regiment is also aware!
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:10 am

We are the bridgelancers, the most powerful people in Stormwind, we keep the guards away from the cartel and maintain balance between crime and justice. For if we do not do our jobs, roleplay in Stormwind might fall because the good guys always win, and when they don't they start bitching about it. We are The Bridgelancers and we are needed.. Fus on being the leader! o/
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:32 am

Someone needs to lay off the suggar.

Wonder how the expanding looks like, but i guess i'll see sooner or later :p
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:04 pm

[SW] 'The Company' (Forlorn Cartel), and their business in Stormwind Sukkerpose

*Hugs on the pack of sugar*
It is mine!
MY.. PRECIOUS!
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:02 pm

The Company came to visit the flower shop, who used to pay them protection money but decided to back out after Sullee's death. Some intimidation, violence and a cat stabbed to death later - they are paying us again!

(Map updated)
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Beladon Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:37 am

Just dropping a little message to say the Disciples are aware of this thread and interested in being involved, will be great getting some rp going with the other guilds, I love the "Risk" aspect of it!
Beladon
Beladon

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aweng Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:28 am

The Order of the Cobra performs protection rackets in : The Alchemy street, The wine Shop, the Mage alleys and curious reagents. Dropping crime-rates in all these areas. Making quite the coin in The Blue Recluse as wel. If you choose to add us, use -any- colour.
Aweng
Aweng

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:45 am

Updated map with your turf-colour. Adding coins&profits for your guild can be done, but I will poke you in-game about it.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:50 am

@ Beladon

Feel free to drop right in and start RPing. Tired of people being robbed right behind your town hall, send out a few Disciples to hang out there instead on Cathedral square etc.

If you want to do something more, like discover that Flower-shop is being extorted and liberate it, give me a poke and we can arrange that.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Quin Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:37 pm

Oh miner's street and the flowershop, how I miss you!
Quin
Quin

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:45 pm

Just wanted to say that we have moved the Bridgelancer influence has spread to a new location being the park bridge, the old place is now pretty much abandoned and left defenseless due to the Freelancers actually having a HQ now.. So blame Sieg if Stormwind roleplay goes under xD
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:08 pm

We always had an HQ! It just wasn't used much in the end.
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:39 pm

Forlorn Cartel began production of Stormwind ale outside of the royal licence! The product is being sold to clients much cheaper than the licenced booze, but at the same quality. Illegal brewery is located somewhere in the south-eastern dwarven district.

Also, map updated!
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Beladon Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:15 pm

Due to the attempted Bombing of Stormwind Cathedral, there has been a guard crack down in the cathedral district!
Beladon
Beladon

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:48 am

Light be praised! Will update the map during the day.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Broncrast Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:53 am

You should color in the tiny spot for Reyleigh's shop, no one would dare try to take over a shop of a blacksmith who has endless weapons to beat down any trespassers with Wink
Broncrast
Broncrast

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:58 pm

[[To moderators. Please close this thread. Its function has been taken over by another one!]]
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down