Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SW] The Company (Forlorn Cartel), and all there is to know about them

+6
Raene
siegmund
misterxninja
Bradley
Richard Wintérs
Melnerag
10 posters

Go down

[SW] The Company (Forlorn Cartel), and all there is to know about them Empty [SW] The Company (Forlorn Cartel), and all there is to know about them

Post by Melnerag Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:57 pm

Forlorn Cartel chose not to use own forums or even a website to host news. Instead we will use DefiasRP. This thread is here for the information on the latest news, IC&OOC guild rules and upcoming events. For members and for outsiders alike. Check [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for more information about the guild.

Upcoming Closed Events
Hrold the Keg's Wagon of Death : 11.08
Hrold the Keg is a shady dwarven military equipment dealer. This sunday he comes to Dwarven District to sell some of his wares. Some Company members will be there to upgrade their equipment. Yes, good man Hrold already paid his protection money. Smart people are no fun.
Tomb Raiding : 17.08
The Company and Damned Pearl have both gotten half of a map from Mistgrace's Auction that leads to the long-lost lair of an eccentric and evil fallen court wizard of Stormwind. Today they head to the location of the lair in an attempt to brave its many traps and riddles and obtain whatever valuable items may be within.
Areas under Tribute:
How to have daily fun!:
IC Announcements:
Alliance with King's Bane:
OOC Rules:
IC Rules:

Last edited by Melnerag on Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:46 pm; edited 17 times in total
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

[SW] The Company (Forlorn Cartel), and all there is to know about them Empty Re: [SW] The Company (Forlorn Cartel), and all there is to know about them

Post by Melnerag Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:59 pm

[[To moderators: please lock another thread, its function been taken over by this one!]]
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

[SW] The Company (Forlorn Cartel), and all there is to know about them Empty Re: [SW] The Company (Forlorn Cartel), and all there is to know about them

Post by Richard Wintérs Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:27 pm

Great idea! If I pull my finger out I will make a thread like this too! Smile (Possibly just gonna edit guild recruitment thread)
Richard Wintérs
Richard Wintérs

Character sheet
Name: Richard Winters
Title: Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradley Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:41 pm

This is a great thread. It'll be very useful in the future too! Good job, Ri!
Bradley
Bradley

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by misterxninja Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:14 pm

Richard Wintérs wrote:Great idea! If I pull my finger out I will make a thread like this too! Smile(Possibly just gonna edit guild recruitment thread)

Winters don't we now use the Old Barracks as a secondary "lay low" hide-out and place to stash stuff when we are under suspicion with guards or on the run from them now?

This is superb, best thing I ever saw on the realm to stimulate fantastic RP, reminiscing here about GTA: San Andreas "Grove street for lyf homies!" xD. Fantastic little SW political, crime, business RP map. If there was a way to also incorporate Kings Bane equivalent "assets" and the Order of the Cobra it would be superb. Seems from what I gather the Kings Bane operate on a similar criminal model of what I call thug crime (perhaps green fists and green coins could denote their hit points and assets)

I'm guessing the Order of the Cobra have a different criminal business model though i.e. they don't do street crimes and tolling and associated thug crime that is high risk small reward and overtly visible. Though I imagine they probably extort big business though and own lots of shops selling illegally acquired goods. I dunno have to have Aweng and Mr Wade explain their criminal more mafia subtle style crime model to everyone. If the two groups of guards and three crime guilds can have like an OOC meeting once a week it might help plan out some role plays and scenarios linked to this UBER cool map pirat 
misterxninja
misterxninja

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:01 am

Updated. We had Stormwind in our grasp....and we let it slip away! DAMMIT.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:20 am

They didn't listen to the rule of not attacking near the lady 'n stuff! Obviosly *nod*
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:21 am

Also, gunshots don't help when there's a Draenei with a vendetta purposely stalking the area LOOKING for an excuse to break down doors.
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Exigua Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:01 am

Why is my rogue hated with booty bay... Now I could have two reasons to be there >.>
Keep up the good work you lot, always fun seeing you around Very Happy
Exigua
Exigua

Back to top Go down

Post by misterxninja Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:01 am

Kings Bane have had quite a few successful crimes and delivered some beat-ups in the Gazebo area of late. They also have succeeded in a few muggings lately in the Old Barracks area, despite the area being sparsely populated and rarely having passers by.

But it was rumoured from the talk of the taverns that a dwarf with a crutch was riding a human mount and assisted the Kings Bane, while they were beating down on a disciple... I wonder who would attack someone while still crippled hmm... *scratches his chin in deep thought*
misterxninja
misterxninja

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Exigua Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:06 am

Were they called Bran and Hodor...?
Exigua
Exigua

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:14 am

The Company is back in Stormwind, and as such the post has been updated
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Beladon Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:16 pm

The Disciples have returned to Stormwind City and so the cathedral district is once more under their watch.

((not sure if this right the correct thread, if not I'll move this post))
Beladon
Beladon

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:07 pm

You make me feel proud, keep up the good work
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:40 pm

The Company is now allied with King's Bane! Details of alliance added to original post. Let us prosper together. Wohoo!
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradley Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:38 pm

How many wee-.. I mean days should we give this truce?
Bradley
Bradley

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Beladon Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:12 am

Due to the recent muggings, the Disciples have began to increase patrols of the canals directly outside the cathedral district and the area behind the Cathedral itself. However some of the Disciples seem keen to avoid the graveyard calling it "creepy"
Beladon
Beladon

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:09 pm

Well deserved bump
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:08 am

I'm ashamed to not have seen this earlier. The magnificent work you've put into this.

Reminds me of Moscow in the 1990s, eh Melnerag?Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down