Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CANCELLED [A] The 2nd Meeting of Arcane Minds.

+2
erwtenpeller
John Silverweave
6 posters

Go down

CANCELLED [A] The 2nd Meeting of Arcane Minds. Empty CANCELLED [A] The 2nd Meeting of Arcane Minds.

Post by erwtenpeller Wed May 15, 2013 5:34 pm

CANCELLED

CANCELLED [A] The 2nd Meeting of Arcane Minds. Themagispheremana

Fellow mages, warlocks, necromancers and other practitioners of higher magic. The Adventurers Guild, in cooperation with the Stormwind Mage tower and the Grande Alliance army, calls all able channelers to gather on the 22nd of May, at eight in the evening, at the Wizard's Sanctum in the very top of the Stormwind Mage Tower.

During this meeting all practitioners of magic will be invited to engage in open debate with one another, to share their ideas, innovations and projects in the field. We ask all attending to keep an open mind. Often, the most outrageous ideas become the future statues quo.

As an incentive for sharing, the Adventurers Guild will provide a bounty for the most promising project, so they may enjoy funding and the full support of this daring league of ladies and gentlemen.

For magical progress and innovation!

Sponsored by Theodore Wellsworth,
Benefactor of The Adventurers Guild.

CANCELLED [A] The 2nd Meeting of Arcane Minds. Adventurelogosmall

What: A gathering of magical minds, to discuss their projects, innovations in the field of magic. Or just to show off your fancy spells!
Where: The top of the Mage Tower in Stormwind.
When: Wednesday, the 22nd of May. Starting 20:00, or earlier.

• The meeting will begin with a round of introductions.
  • Then everyone attending will be asked to present their ideas and spells. After a vote, the most promising project will be rewarded with a bounty.
  • After this ceremonious occasion, there will be plenty of oppportunity for random role-play. Make new friends, meet old enemies. Have a fight. Have a drink. Enjoy some magic.
  • All practitioners of magic are welcome.
  • But... Obviously evil or a-moral projects may receive a scolding, and it's proposers might receive some ramifications..

Contact one of the following adventurers for a Calendar Invite:
Vrachos, Chéko, Griffton, Blightwood.

Or join the Adventurers Guild to always stay up-to-date on the latest community events.

The date of the event could be moved if a lot of people won't be able to make it, of course.

Last edited by erwtenpeller on Wed May 22, 2013 5:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

CANCELLED [A] The 2nd Meeting of Arcane Minds. Empty Re: CANCELLED [A] The 2nd Meeting of Arcane Minds.

Post by erwtenpeller Thu May 16, 2013 8:46 am

Had to move the event forward one week, to prevent clashing with the Horde's Arcane Conclave.

The third session will be somewhere during The Draenei Weeks.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

CANCELLED [A] The 2nd Meeting of Arcane Minds. Empty Re: CANCELLED [A] The 2nd Meeting of Arcane Minds.

Post by erwtenpeller Wed May 22, 2013 10:40 am

This should be happening tonight, but as no-one has showed interest in this, and a lot of people have showed interest in the meeting of the church of holy Light instead, I'm inclined to cancel or move this event as to not distract from the more popular one.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by John Silverweave Wed May 22, 2013 3:46 pm

I for one shall be coming if you still want it to go ahead. I would hope others would also be joining, but there's indeed a lack of interest being shown.

Perhaps it could be moved to a later date on next Wednesday if you feel it might distract or even be shadowed by the Meeting of the Church of Holy Light.
John Silverweave
John Silverweave

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed May 22, 2013 3:53 pm

Next week is the Horde Arcane Conclave, which I sort of need to attend on Alph'el, since he will be presenting his theories on the nature of magic.

This event will begin at 20:00 instead of 20:30. If not more then three characters have shown up by 20:15, I will cancel the event.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorayah Wed May 22, 2013 5:03 pm

I am also busy with another event today I am afraid.
Sorayah
Sorayah

Character sheet
Name: Sorayah Moonseeker
Title: Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Wed May 22, 2013 5:52 pm

Busy in Northrend, and i doubt Skarain would be welcome.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed May 22, 2013 5:58 pm

Looks like I'll be late myself. Work crisis.

I suppose it'd be best to cancel this, then.

CANCELLED.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Wed May 22, 2013 6:25 pm

FU!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Buren Wed May 22, 2013 8:28 pm

Lexgrad wrote:FU!

Word.
Buren
Buren

Character sheet
Name: Buren Agamand
Title: Captain of the Crusade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down