Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting of the Minds

3 posters

Go down

Meeting of the Minds Empty Meeting of the Minds

Post by Ara Sun May 27, 2012 3:46 am

<insert backstory here>
Essentially Bob's calling a meeting trying to get as many naturalists (nature lovers) together as he can to get some help for a plan he needs a hand with in the blackwald.
Meeting to be held in "The Druid's Rest Inn" in Stormglen at 21.30 server time on Monday.
If ya wanna come show up Very Happy atm wrecking my head trying to think of all the shaman / druids I know so if you don't get an invite just means I'm too tired to remember
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Name: Ara
Title:

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the Minds Empty Re: Meeting of the Minds

Post by siegmund Sun May 27, 2012 5:14 am

Kyrby wrote:needs a hand with in the blackwald.

But we already are there. Razz

Jokes aside i am interested how this is gonna work out, wishing you good luck on gathering the tree huggers

siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Sun May 27, 2012 8:58 am

hmmm..... Given that Bob's law dictates that everytime Bob tries to do the right thing he suffers for it..... I predict for Bob.

tyfor wishing me luck though. But I think I'll need a miricle after recent events
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Tue May 29, 2012 6:17 am

thanks to those who turned up last night for the event.I think I can say that looking back on what happened ,it actually went very well.Now to make event number 2
Seriously wow who the fu@k would have predicted such a result and with only 2 gankings
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Psykhe Wed May 30, 2012 1:19 am

The letters were sent out, a clear calling for all the druids he could think of, all the shamans he could recall and the orders he knew shared the same goals, believes to some degree. But was the message clear enough?

It was a usual day in Gilneas, the rain poured down over Blackwald and only a few people could be seen in the streets and inside The Druid’s Rest Inn. Little by little they came, representatives from various orders and some unconnected to any at all. Few came, but that did not matter. The problem was raised, the rot was there, not caused by the forsaken, the cause and root of the rot unknown and the debate began on how to solve this, how to save the tree and how to make things regardless of solution, once more grow…

Politics are politics and formalities, curtsey and protocols needs to be followed, even out in Blackwald, yet on this very day it seemed as if people despite some bumps on the road, realized that the barriers keeping them divided, prevented them all from accomplishing anything for the good of them all.

As those to return home, to other locations departed from Blackwald this night, they did not depart without a cause, they all headed out to seek aid, answers.. All carrying the weight of the task at hand in some means on their shoulders. Who was would carry this weight with honor and return to aid the cause, is in truth unknown.. But soon they will all need to gather, for they all agreed on one thing.. To find the cause, to seek out the start of the root, its roots, no matter the cost.

Psykhe
Psykhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down