Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] The Arcane Conclave - Third Meeting: Shamans and Druids wanted!

2 posters

Go down

[A] The Arcane Conclave - Third Meeting: Shamans and Druids wanted! Empty [A] The Arcane Conclave - Third Meeting: Shamans and Druids wanted!

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:33 pm

This weeks Arcane Conclave wants to play host to Shaman and Druid representitives to help discuss their places in the magical world! If you play a knowledgable shaman or druid and could attend to help debate the point then please let me know!
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

[A] The Arcane Conclave - Third Meeting: Shamans and Druids wanted! Empty Re: [A] The Arcane Conclave - Third Meeting: Shamans and Druids wanted!

Post by Valerias Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:43 pm

I belieeeeeve the calendar event was accidentally deleted. Might want to check on that.
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

[A] The Arcane Conclave - Third Meeting: Shamans and Druids wanted! Empty Re: [A] The Arcane Conclave - Third Meeting: Shamans and Druids wanted!

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:15 am

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

For the -second- time someone has deleted the schedueled conclave for the 27th of July at 20:00 that meeting is still occuring, i'd remake the invite but my template (i.e the last meeting) is ALSO missing so i'll invite all those who attended and give them moderation rights. People DO NOT REMOVE it from your calender if you have moderator rights. Remove your moderator rights THEM remove it.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down