Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Ere Argus

+21
Eavya Morninglight
Morinth
Tso/Feloreth
Skarain
Yarnaat
Sorayah
Kristeas Sunbinder
Lexgrad
Ishap/Virock
Shaelyssa
erwtenpeller
Eowale
Mandui
Thelos
Seranita
Lorainne/Bridlington
Valerias
Drustai
Gunnell
Magaskawee/Anaei
Sanara
25 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

[A] Ere Argus - Page 5 Empty Re: [A] Ere Argus

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:51 am

Wrote my application.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:16 am

yay!
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:01 pm

Monrena wrote:when did EA get hold of ainceant argus army wepponry!?!

... Ere Argus... EA... ERE ARGUS GAMES?!

I see how it is...
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:08 pm

Dam you caught us! *flies to exodar and flies off*
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:06 pm

Okay so... I thought I posted an application on the Ere Argus boards last night but it seems to have disappeared. That may be my own fault, though.

Vrachos has also been removed from Ere Argus. I know he wasn't supposed to be in the guild just yet, monnie put him in there in advance.

I'll re-write my application for Vrachos.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:02 pm

INdeed I did notice it had dissapeard not shure why.. aand fair enough best follow procedure
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:07 pm

Delidah / Scuzy wrote:Okay so... I thought I posted an application on the Ere Argus boards last night but it seems to have disappeared. That may be my own fault, though.

Vrachos has also been removed from Ere Argus. I know he wasn't supposed to be in the guild just yet, monnie put him in there in advance.

I'll re-write my application for Vrachos.

You do not meet the standards set for the guild, so I took the liberty - since, y'know, I'm in charge there - to get rid of you.
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:09 pm

then it would have been nice to simply inform her rarther than deleate her post and g kick without warning no? manners I have told you about this beffor.. rarther than deleting her post.. perhaps you should leave and explain why you rejected her? that way she can re write and re make her story as apropiate?

Last edited by Monrena on Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:10 pm

Care to elaborate how I do not meet the standards of your guild?

I cite my reposted submission:
Application of the Draenei Warrior "Vrachos" to the Defias Brotherhood Roleplaying Guild "Ere Argus".

OOC part

You
-Why did you decide to join the Guild?
My main character, Delidah (night elf mage) has been in contact with members of Ere Argus for quite some time, and has even forged strong friendships with some of them. I had been considering starting a Draenei character for quite some time, then Thelos started writing his [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and i thought the time was right. I've been seriously playing my Draenei character for a couple of weeks now, and he's starting to take shape nicely. Entry into the guild would provide ample opportunity to develop him further.

-What other Role-playing guilds have you been in?
My mage Delidah and my other Draenei Darquan are both in "The Blue Recluse" and do a lot of "bar rp". My horde character "Scuzy" is an officer in the relatively newly erected, but rapidly growing "Blood Knight Guard".

-Do you have any special 'interests', like writing stories, drawing or anything of the like?
I am (almost) a professional concept artist and illustrator.

-what do you expect from the Guild?
"easy access" to draenei roleplay, a group to reply on for aid in events, but especially a group of people to explore and expand my character with.

-How good is your knowledge of English?
Good enough.

-anything else you might want to add about yourself
I try to keep an open mind and a friendly approach to other people's roleplaying styles, no matter how silly, awkward or alien they may seem at times. I prefer IC resolutions over OOC communication.

Your character

-Why did you name your character the way you did?
"Vrachos" is Greek for "Rock".
I find Greek names resonate nicely with Draenei naming conventions.
An important part of my character is that he is supposedly "unmovable". He is a Guardian, a protector, and will do everything in his power to keep those he is aimed to protect safe. Aside from that, he has pristine white skin, which has hardened over time and combat, now resembling polished marble. He himself is convinced that this is the workings of the devine light, and that this is an encouragement to keep walking the path he has started.

-What is your character's personality?
It is fit for his role that he keeps his "passions" below the surface. His exterior is patient, friendly and passive. He has the greatest faith in the light and sees it as part of his calling to protect to spread the lights warmth and wisdom, for those who walk in the light are never a threat. He will exercise his faith at any opportunity.
He is stubborn, with a strong resolve. And. He's not too clever.

-How do you think your character will fit with the guild concept?
A smaller group of brethren and sisters would be a change of pace for him, and he will have to explore his personality beyond his sacred duties. This guild would be perfect for that.

-How easy is your character to anger?
Very hard. One would have to form a significant threat to those Vrachos has aimed to protect in order to provoke such an emotional response.

-What are your character's views on Death Knights, Warlocks and Orcs?
Those who walk in darkness are a tragedy and should be helped in any way possible. If need be, they will have their salvation through the end of their mortal coil.
The orcs have left especially deep scars, but such personal issues must be set aside for the greater illumination.

IC part

Write a short or long in-character application letter in your application. In this letter (addressed to Ere Argus from your character), we'd like you to tell us who your character is, what is his story and why he wants to join the Guild.

--

Brothers and Sisters,

First, an introduction. I am Guardian Vrachos, defender of the Divine light. I had sustained great injuries during the crash of the Naaru's glorious vessel, our exodar, and have only recently become fit for travel. I thought it best to go to the kingdom of Stormwind to meet with our human allies, hoping to sing with them in their church. I have found my stay confusing and my treatment harsh. Humans are quick to judge, constantly armed and ready for war as if it where upon them at any moment. It was a breath of fresh air to meet the Anchorite Thelos and his Pupil, Monrena. The Anchorite bestowed me with the honor to safeguard his pipul, an I have done so to the best of my ability, and will continue to do so untill the song of the Naaru or any who echo their voice advice me to do so.

I write this from the city of Shattwrath, the Aldor Rise. I am here with Brother Dranac, sister Monrena and Anchorite Thelos. It was them who informed me of the commune. I must admit it would ease my soul to be able to rest and sing with my brothers and sisters every now and then, and hopefully spread the revelations of the Naaru to all of Azeroths sentient beings, for all deserve to walk illuminated.

May good befall all,
May there be peace for all
May all be fit for perfection,
May all experience that which is auspicious.
Unison under the Light.

Your brother, Vrachos.

To end on a rather harsh note;
Vrachos will interact with members of your guild weither you agree with this or not. Entry in the guild would simply make this easyer, make Vrachos a more easily definable character for others (ooc-ly) and i think you will find that Vrachos will be an addition to your guild.

I stress that Vrachos is not Delidah.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:13 pm

What a dick. Seriously that is just.... To dismiss someone who went to that much effort.

My advise is find Thelos and RP with him
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:25 pm

that is what she did do Sad all new draeni i meet and have rp'ed with have all seemed more than adiquate and they all get fucking kicked! his standerds are far to fucking high im supprised i havent been kicked Just as thelos managed to pluck his heart and return to argus,, he is the single reason draenie rp is shot to shit being the ONLY draenie guild it falls to us to TRAIN and HELP people who rp draenie to become BETTER draenie! those that dont make the graid shoudl be ADVISED and HELPED! NOT KICKED OUT ON THERE ASSES this directly results in them DROPPING THERE DRAENIE IMMEDIATLY!! want to know why there are next to no draenie rp'ers about?? SANARA!! she kickes every single new draenie EVERY ONE! Only one has made it since i have been in argus in the last 6 months that was me! all the others were removed or left directly because of him!! for gods sake man! your choking draenic comunity!! I have told you about this beffor!! if you cannot accept new people and are NOT WILLING TO TRAIN THEM then i seriously dought wearhter you can lead a guild where all you do is peanalise and upset those YOU think dont make the grade! me thelos and dranac have been rp'ing with delidahs draenie alt for weeks now! he makes the grade and is a dambed good rp'er draenie Vindicator!! and you kicked him without a word or explenation!! your not even playing wow anymore??!!?? Clearly you do not trust me as officer.. if you were to question my inviting him to argus you should have come to me first! I invited him! if you thaught it flawd.. you should have asked why i invited him!
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:26 pm

Monrena has been removed from the guild by Sanara.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:29 pm

then i will start a new draenie guild.. one without these comunity choking rediculous elitism.. all draenie can be readied and helped to standerd. the level of knowlege and rp experiance he wants for ower members is rediculous.. if he wants to kick me.. fine thelos dranac Yarnat Kaere and the other shaman whos name begins with M would gladly follow me to a knew guild leaving only sanara and his alts.. drus and her alts and poor exythe all on there own.. as the rest are inactive due to.. oh guess what... Inactivity due to all new members being removed!! isnt that a shocker!!
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:30 pm

Delidah / Scuzy wrote:Care to elaborate how I do not meet the standards of your guild?

I don't like you. Pretty low standards not to meet, but there it is.

Monrena wrote:Clearly you do not trust me as officer..

I've tried reaching you all day but been unable to. That's what prevented me from discussing this with you. Relax.
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:32 pm

Monrena, please calm down. This thread is not the place to get all emotional and start talk about leaving guilds or erecting new guilds, okay?

Sanara wrote:
Delidah / Scuzy wrote:Care to elaborate how I do not meet the standards of your guild?

I don't like you. Pretty low standards not to meet, but there it is.
Everyone else in your guild seems to like me, though...

I'm just sayin'. You can't stop Vrachos from interacting with your members. You can't stop Vrachos from being in the Exodar. In the guild or not, he will be a part of the community. "Your" community. Him being in the guild just makes it a little bit easier, but is by no means a necessity.

Last edited by Delidah / Scuzy on Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:34 pm

No it is what Draenei RP needs is a new guild.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:44 pm

Im talking to sanara now
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:46 pm

Delidah / Scuzy wrote:I'm just sayin'. You can't stop Vrachos from interacting with your members. You can't stop Vrachos from being in the Exodar. In the guild or not, he will be a part of the community. "Your" community. Him being in the guild just makes it a little bit easier, but is by no means a necessity.

Then I fail to see how this is a problem. Everybody happy, yes?
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gothric Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:48 pm

Not really. You're being a nuisance. Such petty behaviour.
Gothric
Gothric

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:49 pm

I won't lie I'm a bit ticked off about this very personal treatment, but It's not the end of the world.

And very disappointed that you would harbor such an irrational out of character dismay for me. You may not like Delidah, that's okay, Delidah doesn't like Sanara either for very clear in-character reasons. But you have never interacted with Vrachos, you don't know what he is like or how I play him.

I would actually like for you to explain, out her for all to read, what it is about my person that bothers you so.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:58 pm

Delidah / Scuzy wrote:I would actually like for you to explain, out her for all to read, what it is about my person that bothers you so.

I think you're a douche.

Does this really warrant thread derailing?
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:59 pm

So you can call him a dousche, but he can't derail your thread? Hmmm.....

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:01 pm

Sanara wrote:
Delidah / Scuzy wrote:I would actually like for you to explain, out her for all to read, what it is about my person that bothers you so.

I think you're a douche.
Yes. We get that.

But why.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:03 pm

Delidah / Scuzy wrote:But why.

Lots of tiny things. If you want a complete list (of the things I remember, at least) you can poke me on Skype or something, Thelos and Monrena have my address and I'd really rather not keep derailing this thread when it should be about the guild as a whole entity, not our disagreements.
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:20 pm

o.O that last post dissapeard?
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet