Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Argus Pilgrimage

3 posters

Go down

The Argus Pilgrimage Empty The Argus Pilgrimage

Post by Joevahkin92 Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:43 am

The stars burned bright in the night sky the breeze from the cold air whistled through the camp, causing the flames of the camp fires to flicker and crack. The Elekk's found roaming the valley used their trunks to dig through the deep snow for tough shrubs found beneath it, the Wardens patrolling around the camp listening to the sounds of the wild standing guard over their charge a caravan of pilgrims and nomads of their kin.

Atop a small hill sat a lone Draenei looking up at the stars, his thoughts turn too all the planets and worlds visited to get to this point. All the lives lost and lives taken at his hand, but after his long journey and all the hardships his kin faced a feeling of peace and serenity fell over the Draenei who let out a few comforting words "We are Home".

The Argus Pilgrimage

This is a new Draenei only RP guild, the guild is on Defias Brotherhood and is looking to build a fun Draenei RP community. Please keep in mind this is a new guild and is in the very early stages, right now the main focus is to build a member base and get to no one another before setting off into the main RP events.

We would like at least 15-20 active RP'ers and it doesn't matter how long you have been RPing or what class you play just as long as you play Draenei. (please keep in mind Draenei general lore and have a lore friendly background to your character before joining). Now abit IC description about the guild

"The Argus Pilgrimage is a group of Draenei who seek to travel the World of Azeroth and learn more of its mysteries. Although the Draenei have been in Azeroth for a few years now they find themselves at a rare moment of peace between the Horde and the Alliance, and so a few brave Draenei seek to travel the different lands of Azeroth, to better understand its people and culture's and lend aid where they can.

The Draenei of the Pilgrimage will live the nomadic lifestyle, resting in places for periods of time then moving on into the various regions of the world, they will seek to better understand themselves and the light. As well as learning to become a close community were friendships and more will form bringing the Nomads of the Pilgrimage together in a sense of Companionship and family.

Although the Pilgrimage is a notion of peace the world is a dangerous place and the Draenei of the Caravan will no doubt have to fight now and then, so a skill in combat and the ability to handly one's self would be preferred, also healers will be needed to lend there skills and talents to the injured.

However we are still children of the Alliance and the threat of its enemies will always be looming, so come Draenei of Azeroth come and travel this world with your kin and form bonds that will never be broken!"

To join the guild simply whisper me and then we have a IC interview and if your right for the task (which you no doubt will be your in !)

This is going to be a fun relaxed guild for people who enjoy good RP but this doesn't mean we wont be doing anything we will have a recurring weekly event and 1-2 big events a month so we are going to be an active RP guild but please any questions then just ask me

(hope this was helpful if I have missed something you think should be in there let me no)

P.S I also play on my horde character named Akraz from time to time so whisper me on him if you cant get me on Agnius

Joevahkin92

Back to top Go down

The Argus Pilgrimage Empty Re: The Argus Pilgrimage

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:28 pm

Nice to see a Draenei initiative that intends to move around. Nice and flexible!

Nitpicking:
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Joevahkin92 Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:41 pm

Yeah that's what we are going for, want to make something for everyone

Joevahkin92

Back to top Go down

Post by Joevahkin92 Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:02 pm

Quick update recruitment going well since our creation a couple of days ago we are up to 7 active RP members with a few more in the wings going well come check us out !

Joevahkin92

Back to top Go down

Post by Joevahkin92 Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:43 pm

Just want to say thankyou too all you Defias players getting very nice messages from you all in game wishing me luck and even a few rolling Draenei in the guild so that's Great

Thankyou Defias

Joevahkin92

Back to top Go down

Post by Baji Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:47 am

I've been thinking of an Alliance alt and Draenei have interested me a bit. Might give it ago!
Baji
Baji

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:30 am

Good luck and safe journeys!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joevahkin92 Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:30 pm

Fordan wrote:I've been thinking of an Alliance alt and Draenei have interested me a bit. Might give it ago!

Yeah come give us a try your more then welcome, whisp me in game if you do Smile

Joevahkin92

Back to top Go down

Post by Joevahkin92 Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:31 pm

Nihilia wrote:Good luck and safe journeys!

Thankyou !

Joevahkin92

Back to top Go down

Post by Joevahkin92 Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:12 am

Well up too 13 RP members now so has took off great in the first week

Having a guild event on Sunday at 8:30 relm time in cathedral square as a meet and greet for all the guild members and also for any Draenei Rp'ers out there looking to join up. Or even if you just want to see what we are about, so check us out if your interested

Joevahkin92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down