Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tol Barad [RP-wPvP][6th of May]

+21
Rae Wulfgnar
Helmut
Lavian
Thelos
Crothu
Samian/Bismack
Sohan
Darilas
Grufftoof
Janela Thunderwing
Valestrion
Elssa
Drustai
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Raenmar
Martok
Allonia_Miral
siegmund
Odgan / Keag
erwtenpeller
Arabella Greene
25 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tol Barad [RP-wPvP][6th of May] - Page 2 Empty Re: Tol Barad [RP-wPvP][6th of May]

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:55 am

I can offer such as a role-playing alternative but will take no role in actively organizing such.

But if you'd like to volunteer yourself Grufftoof to be added to the list as a contact for the neutral/in-mate faction and help co-ordinate folks looking for some role-play like that...?

Back to top Go down

Tol Barad [RP-wPvP][6th of May] - Page 2 Empty Re: Tol Barad [RP-wPvP][6th of May]

Post by Grufftoof Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:59 am

I shall look at my diary. Though before committing further I will wait on any info/idea about a date (I'll be away for a while from game end of this month beginning of next).
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:00 am

Do!

I'm thinking the first week of May is what it just may be situated in, just before all the exams start and the like. Can fit in a few hours of PvP and the like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:09 pm

Updated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 9:47 pm

This is next in line. This time the numbers might be more balanced, who knows, seeing as OOCer's are invited as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 2:39 am

Soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darilas Sun May 05, 2013 7:31 am

Will there be a job for a loose cannon? I would like to take part but are not in a military guild anymore.
Darilas
Darilas

Character sheet
Name: Darilas Lionfeet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 7:40 am

The emphasis of this event is more out of character PvP rather than IC, so you don't really need a reason to attend. With that said, you're more than welcome to attend and participate as a loose cannon and take all the events and fighting IC (it is encouraged as such).

So the short answer is yes, you're free to bring a character to be loosely aligned to the Horde to fight, alternatively you can attend as an alter ego, or finally, you can just attend OOC!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sohan Sun May 05, 2013 8:21 am

I'll be around on my druid OOC. Where do we gather?
Sohan
Sohan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://canthandlemyswag.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 8:24 am

The respective bases for each group will do. It's possible that we'll organize fights in different parts of Tol Barad, we'll see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Sun May 05, 2013 4:44 pm

Anyone keen on rping around the event but doesnt have a guild or excuse to be there, dont be shy to just drop on by as private Placeholder the heroic sellsword!

To all the people still out in the field we will move from Refuge point to Menethil to get on the boat between 21:00 and 22:00 server time. The boattrip will be fastforwaded and we'll be in TB tonight
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Crothu Sun May 05, 2013 9:53 pm

Good PRE-WAR Fighting tonight! Twisted Evil

Crothu

Character sheet
Name: Crothu
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Sun May 05, 2013 10:51 pm

I had a lot of fun tonight! Thanks for everyone that role-played and pvped. I can't make it tommorow, so I am very grateful for the little skirmishes we had today.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Mon May 06, 2013 6:22 am

Enjoyed last night (Of what I remember, I need to lay off the vodka next time) and to be honest i'd be willing to RP there beyond just the fighting later. The island is pretty rich, unfortunately controlled by many mobs that may be trouble for lower levels.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 9:32 am

I would like to say that should one side fail to show up or simply choose not to show up, I would like to encourage the side that's losing out on wPvP to not let that happen but force themselves into a main city and make wPvP regardless of the situation in Tol Barad.

But aye, hope to see as many as possible from both factions cracking skulls! Screenshots and videos are welcome too!

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Mon May 06, 2013 9:45 am

Sadly my connection failed yesterday near 11pm so i miseed anything that happened XD, oh well today is still game.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmut Mon May 06, 2013 10:07 am

Vangrel Lansire wrote:I would like to say that should one side fail to show up or simply choose not to show up, I would like to encourage the side that's losing out on wPvP to not let that happen but force themselves into a main city and make wPvP regardless of the situation in Tol Barad.

But aye, hope to see as many as possible from both factions cracking skulls! Screenshots and videos are welcome too!

Yes! If the Hore fail to fight us on the fields we'll occupy the hill above Hellscreams Reach and shower your camp with last nights capasity from the Alliance outhouses!
Helmut
Helmut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral Mon May 06, 2013 10:10 am

Last nights improvised fighting was fun. Looking forward to what will happen today.
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 5:41 pm

Can't make it, got called in to work.

Sorry and enjoy all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darilas Mon May 06, 2013 6:04 pm

Some gankers just made it impossible for me to see if anyone was around for this.
Darilas
Darilas

Character sheet
Name: Darilas Lionfeet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Wulfgnar Mon May 06, 2013 6:39 pm

Avoided it as I just couldn't get there or rp without being camped by Bloodwind. Shame Sad
Rae Wulfgnar
Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet
Name: Sir Rae Josephas Wulfgnar
Title: Chaplain of the Disciples of Light

http://akhirah.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raenmar Mon May 06, 2013 7:44 pm

Ilusera ordered Bloodwind off, we warned people in general chat and the leaders of each raid group warned their members. We stayed back and didn't attack for a while so that the Horde could wipe whoever was camping them (considering there were 100 of us there, the campers were in the vast minority) but that seemingly never happened. We had nobody Horde-side we could communicate with so there was nothing we could do about it.
Raenmar
Raenmar

Character sheet
Name: Raenmar Alric
Title: Commander, Druid of the Wild

http://gilneas.guildlaunch.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 10:11 pm

There were a few rogues in the raid I was in (not all VT ones) and it was funny to see that when all else were dead, the rogues were all still alive. I did manage to get a Mass Ress off but there were just so many Alliance it was almost impossible to rally a group to attack.

The post-raid on Orgrimmar was very impressive, first time I've seen Garrosh downed in a long time. Lag was crazy, ran into the Keep and stood and looked around at the empty space for a good few seconds then the screen erupted in red tags and I hammered vanish and sprint....which with lag only just saved me.

So yeah, TB was a bit of a steamroll for us Horde and so was Org but it created some massive w-pvp which is pretty damned awesome Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Mon May 06, 2013 10:26 pm

Rae Wulfgnar wrote:Avoided it as I just couldn't get there or rp without being camped by Bloodwind. Shame Sad

I dare say GDI were pressing that more than Bloodwind was, atleast our Gleader(Illusera/Usera) called off any BW stranglers until the horde were ready Razz. Or as ready as they could have been in that situation. As far as I saw GDI held onto camping the portal area far longer.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 10:31 pm

I'm glad that even with the imbalance of numbers the Alliance made something out of the event in the end.

I apologize for not being present as apparently I was on the roster for 18:30 and woke up at 18:36 so it was a bit awkward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next