Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge mode call out. (PVE)

+19
siegmund
Tachal
Zinkle Figgins
Tethos
Sanara
CrusaderElly
Paia/Jenit
Iriel Silversong
Charlie Blazesong
Coppersocket
Rashka
Ixirar
Exigua
Helmut
Mikasa
Krogon Devilstep
erwtenpeller
Sorayah
Lavian
23 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Challenge mode call out. (PVE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Challenge mode call out. (PVE)

Post by Lavian Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:21 pm

Current set up is Disc priest/Ele shaman/frost mage/destro lock(Mah' dream team). Still lacking that last one also known as the tank. Hopefully wanting someone decent at their role or have done this all before. Pref a Blood DK or a Brewmaster monk. After thats done we can get a date going then roll out.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Challenge mode call out. (PVE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Challenge mode call out. (PVE)

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:07 pm

Aww yiss, Disc priest reporting in!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue May 20, 2014 9:43 pm

Awwww yissssssss...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Tue May 20, 2014 10:39 pm

On that note, LFG CMs on my rdruid, 9/9 on mage (as depicted in above picture)

Lavian is gonna be a douche and do the next run on his healer so pls join me instead of him
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue May 20, 2014 10:41 pm

Err.... I have a DK..?
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Wed May 21, 2014 1:16 am

I'm debating whether to Brewmaster tank the next run actually or not, then priest..Or priest before..Or hunter..Or...Or...Choices!
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Khalas Griefblade Wed May 21, 2014 6:59 am

Hello, Clara!

I am VERY keen on completing the challenge modes, I've tried once so I have an idea how challenging they tend to be.
I have currently two available character for this, one is a rogue, prefer to do it as assassination spec, but got the weapons to go combat if that doesn't work out greatly /which I doubt/.
What may be more useful is that I also have a tank character, which albeit not as good geared /read: not as much gem slots as I'd like/ could still cut it very well, and I perform decently on it. Here is a link to the profile: (he is on ER, but I guess cross realm invites a possibility in the case)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Khalas Griefblade
Khalas Griefblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Wed May 21, 2014 7:39 am

I might be interested in joining your group on my Mistweaving monk, as a healer.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed May 21, 2014 7:41 am

You'd do better getting a tank set together quickly, I think. Brewmaster monks are, according to mainstream opinion, the very best tanks for challenge modes.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Wed May 21, 2014 8:15 am

I have exactly zero experience with playing Brewmaster.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Wed May 21, 2014 9:33 am

Brewmaster Tanks are best for the fact that they do have a spamm-able threat generating snare, and a heavy hitting keg-smash with medicore range, and an AoE disorientation.

You can just kite the enemy mobs to avoid the damage.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Wed May 21, 2014 9:45 am

Ooft! Gief Cm's on my warrior! I can tank, honest! (or dps, no really, let me in!)
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Wed May 21, 2014 11:50 am

I don't know when I will be starting them again, it will be soon atleast I know for sure but no exact date yet or what I want to play it as next. So for those recently posted. Noted Razz
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:23 am

I am looking for people to do this with me. I got a Resto Druid, and a Destro Warlock which I both would prefer to pull though.
Thondalar Stormleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:34 am

In a couple of weeks I'll have a DK tank ready to go. Just sayin'.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:53 am

Should state I already have a new team setup. I decided to go with people who already did 9/9 gold previously to smooth the proccess a bit more. As I am doing it as a monk next then have plans to do it with my priest. So after I am done with my monk tanking group, i'll look again for a group with my priest.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:17 pm

I want it on my druid the most, tbh. Druid CM gear is Sweeeeet! Andyways, contact me anytime ingame. I am desperate for it.
Thondalar Stormleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:28 pm

Simaria wrote:I want it on my druid the most, tbh. Druid CM gear is Sweeeeet! Andyways, contact me anytime ingame. I am desperate for it.

There's so many druids I know who have asked me who all happen to be resto who want to be run through with my groups. My monk's group will have one because I owe him something x.x.... Then my priest is a healer so there's that. Druids seem to be the ones wanting this done the most >_< And resto druids at that.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:42 am

Looking for my priests group next after going swimmingly fast with my current monk's group (3 cm's done on one night, 4 on the next, 2 left to go). I will go for thee smitey disc spec as thats the way to go with priests. What I am looking for is... Everything really except the healer role. However on saying that I have high tanking preferences for either monks or blood DK's.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:39 pm

Looking for a group for my warlock. I've done 9/9 as a healer.
Thondalar Stormleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:30 pm

I can't move my DK to Alliance until I get moneymoney on the 24th. If you're still looking for a tank by then, hook me up son.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:36 pm

I wouldn't mind doing them on my warrior, if you need Reck-storm... i'd offer to tank too, but i doub't id meet your requirements.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:17 pm

Thaldir Shadowstar wrote:Looking for a group for my warlock. I've done 9/9 as a healer.

I might want a destruction warlock.

@ Ert. Do you still have that crazy something schedule? (I was planning to start by next weekend but I dunno, we'll see)

@ Seik. I'd last resort bring a melee dps to a CM group. I'd also rather not try with a warrior tank, either strongly a blood dk or BW monk since both are pretty solid tanks. (Monks are even more imba than DK's as tanks in CMs)
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:21 pm

Clara Dawson wrote:@ Ert. Do you still have that crazy something schedule? (I was planning to start by next weekend but I dunno, we'll see)
I don't think I'll stop being a guild master any time soon Wink
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashka Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:30 am

Psst.. Lavian.. Think you can smack that fact into my boyfriends head? Very Happy He keeps thinking blood dks is better for cms. And we're actually boosting people.. >_> Countless of times I've tried to tell him. Bah! Also I believe I have a rogue that still needs CM gear on ally side. Full pvp gear though. Can fix some trinkets. Usually I would go Horde for it seeing as I can get the gear in roughly 3 hours there.. But it's just so much money >_< So if you happen to need a very CM experienced rogue just hit me up on Mímerss or here.
Rashka
Rashka

Character sheet
Name: Rashka Facebreaker
Title: Champion of Blood, Champion of the Red Blades, & Former Champion of the Horde.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next