Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge mode call out. (PVE)

+19
siegmund
Tachal
Zinkle Figgins
Tethos
Sanara
CrusaderElly
Paia/Jenit
Iriel Silversong
Charlie Blazesong
Coppersocket
Rashka
Ixirar
Exigua
Helmut
Mikasa
Krogon Devilstep
erwtenpeller
Sorayah
Lavian
23 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Challenge mode call out. (PVE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Challenge mode call out. (PVE)

Post by Lavian Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:31 pm

I should prob clarify... Your ilevel means nothing to me. It isn't a gear check. No. Challenge modes are NOT a gear check. Your 9574635693 ilvl gear would be put down to heroic ilvl 5 man dungeon levels. I will also take priority over those who have done them before who wants to do them on another toon or the like before considering those who havn't. The reason why is because I don't want to spend hours in a dungeon doing the whole learning proccess again when it can be avoided and I will only take an optimal set up this time if that is even possible.

Resto druids(Which I will be playing) are godlike in CM's and a great damage booster(with HoTW). Other great classes would be destro locks/spriests/mages/blood DK's/Hunters.

TLDR: CM's are all about knowing how to play your class and environmental awaareness(shocking I know) over a silly gear check as ilvl gets scaled down anyway. I need to go to work now so I will think over this further over those who replied. Still lacking a tank/3 dps.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Challenge mode call out. (PVE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Challenge mode call out. (PVE)

Post by CrusaderElly Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:42 pm

I've got a paladin tank/dps (because you can't have enough paladins), been raiding heroic for a while and have done a few CMs before, got gold, would like to finish the others though. BUT as you might know, paladin is not exactly the best for CMs, especially as their stat priority changes drastically at low ilevel. So I'll offer myself as a last-resort sortof thing.
CrusaderElly
CrusaderElly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:56 am

As it stands for now the current roster is

Resto druid(Myself) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
WW monk(Sidward) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Huntard(Ralegh) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What we're really lacking to get this going is a tank and one more ranged DPS who MUST have a Heriosm based skill. Pref a good ele shaman but mages can work too I guess. Need those who have the time to commit to this and have the power to dish out a lot of damage.

Tankwise i've considered Averin but that still debatable on the schedule so it's still sorta open to anyone. I'm rather comfortable with Blood DK's having tanked them on Lavian and having Wussie tank them when I was paladin healing them but heh. Plus DK's are also good cheat codes for Scarlet Monastery.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:22 am

Well, I do have an Elemental shaman with gear over the recommended iLevel, though I'm rather unsure as to when/how exactly this would be happening?

Consider me on reserve if you need an Elem shaman that desperately Razz
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:49 am

I've got a mage with decent gear, but no idea how to play the class.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:17 am

Clara Dawson wrote:Tankwise i've considered Averin but that still debatable on the schedule so it's still sorta open to anyone. I'm rather comfortable with Blood DK's having tanked them on Lavian and having Wussie tank them when I was paladin healing them but heh. Plus DK's are also good cheat codes for Scarlet Monastery.
I only said Fury because I reckoned you were going to. I'm very willing to tank this.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tethos Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:59 am

Whisper Tethos ingame if you still need help, im 9/9 gold on my shammy

Tethos

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:37 am

Cheers for the offer but a group was formed and currently 5/9 right now Smile Would be 9/9 if a certain person didn't go out on hipster night outs and another dissapearing from time to time.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmut Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:57 am

Clara Dawson wrote:Cheers for the offer but a group was formed and currently 5/9 right now :)Would be 9/9 if a certain person didn't go out on hipster night outs and another dissapearing from time to time.

Don't you blame my hipterly duties! Blame Tachal and his bloodworms!
Helmut
Helmut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:07 am

Way to go Helmut, hipster chicks >>>
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:14 pm

Just throwing it out there I may run a 4th group in the near future after succesfully running through my 3rd group through 9/9 gold. So if you're interested notify me and you may be considered. It's still 50/50 and not sure how soon I will bother yet.

In the meanwhile.

Spoiler:
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:18 pm

I would really love to get in on that with my priest. I love that set, and I know how to play disc.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachal Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:31 am

Race to who gets 11 chars with 9/9 gold first , Lavs, Im totally game
Tachal
Tachal

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:35 am

So far the tally is then Tachal my dear...

You: Releven, Tachal. 2/11.

Me: Aneíra, Sheia, Lavian. 3/11.

Bring it.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmut Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:21 am

Clara Dawson wrote:In the meanwhile.

Spoiler:

F'cking Gucci!
Helmut
Helmut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:49 am

Thinking that I should try getting them done.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:46 pm

Bit sooner than intended but I am interested in doing my fourth routine set of Challenge Mode golds soon(ish). This time I will be doing them on my warlock. I would prefer a wizard based team but i'll take whatever I can get. Bonus points if you're someone who's done them on gold before and want them on an alt or whatever. If interested poke me on this thread or ingame on one of my toons in the signature. I'll weigh the options of those who may be interested and put together what seems fitting for a solid group of those interested.

I've taken note of your earlier post there Ert.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:18 pm

I've moved my discipline priest to Alliance. I've got a mish-mash of different PvE gear, some of it enchanted, some of it gemmed. What sort of gear layout should I be aiming for? Is it important I get one of the tier sets to get a set bonus? Do I need to aim for as many sockets as possible? Do I need to reforge some stuff, and if so, to what stat?

And, should I be focussing on atonement healing in challenge modes, or maximum shielding? I'm used to healing with Atonement (good fun) but I can go practice not-atonement disc healing.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Blazesong Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:28 pm

Could possibly come on my mage. Need to get some pve stuff though.
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:45 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:I've moved my discipline priest to Alliance. I've got a mish-mash of different PvE gear, some of it enchanted, some of it gemmed. What sort of gear layout should I be aiming for? Is it important I get one of the tier sets to get a set bonus? Do I need to aim for as many sockets as possible? Do I need to reforge some stuff, and if so, to what stat?

And, should I be focussing on atonement healing in challenge modes, or maximum shielding? I'm used to healing with Atonement (good fun) but I can go practice not-atonement disc healing.

I don't know anything about disc priests. Never been one. All I know is disc attonement is pretty OP in challenge mode. Theyre a 4th DPS that can just keep up healing. Set bonuses mean nothing in challenge mode as all set bonuses and legendaries are disabled in them. I'm not the one to ask about priests. Also all gear over 463 gets downscaled to 463.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:47 pm

Alright, brilliant. Just a few enchants then and I should be set. I've been freshening up my disc skills in random dungeons, healing chaos.

EDIT: It would be baller if we could get two more from the Band of the Brave in the team to get those guild achievements done.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:38 pm

Well keep in mind I never did say 100%. Just that you're kept in consideration and I wouldn't be bringing your entire guild along if that was the case either way for guild achievements. I don't care about guild achievements and its not why I am making such groups, more for indivudal achievements. Though on that note you're more than likely considered for the healing position at this point. I just have to find a solid rest.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:19 pm

On that note however what I am priortising on is a good tank. Personally would prefer a blood DK myself as thats what my last three groups have had being the tanks and I am just use to it at this point. I'll accept whatever tanks work though but I would really give bonus points to one who's decent with tanking or has gold experience already.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:28 am

I also have one of those...
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:29 pm

In addition to my tanking comment seems I have missed something in vital: Brewmaster monks are especially welcome who are decent at their role since apparentely brewmaster monks are pretty insane in CMs right now too.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next