Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] WARNING: Beware the Black Hand!

+10
Dréfurion
siegmund
Sohan
Rashka
Iriel Silversong
Seranita
Tuomas/Decurius
Feral / Blackfall
Thondalar Stormleaf
Drustai
14 posters

Go down

[A] WARNING: Beware the Black Hand! Empty [A] WARNING: Beware the Black Hand!

Post by Drustai Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:42 am

[The following poster is hung on all public bulletin boards in the Kingdom of Stormwind and outside of every tavern.]

[A] WARNING: Beware the Black Hand! Blackhandannouncement01
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

[A] WARNING: Beware the Black Hand! Empty Re: [A] WARNING: Beware the Black Hand!

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:02 am

(I approve of this so very much! )

Simaria skids to a halt as she see the poster. Her eyes go wide as hell and grins like a crazy person. "FINALLY they tell people not to go there! I hope they wipe the whole bloody much."

Last edited by Simaria on Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Thondalar Stormleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

[A] WARNING: Beware the Black Hand! Empty Re: [A] WARNING: Beware the Black Hand!

Post by Feral / Blackfall Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:09 am

* Feral notes the paper tacked up outside the Pig. He seems to simply stare at it, expressionless, for a long time--as if lost in thought, or perhaps with mixed feelings. *

"It is about time someone other than me started saying, 'don't go to Duskwood.' But I think that maybe... it is too late."

((OOC--Awesome.))
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuomas/Decurius Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:11 am

((Goodie. But I can't help but wonder: this is a sort of witch-hunt call))
Tuomas/Decurius
Tuomas/Decurius

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:23 am

((deery.. just as I thought monny was now safe.. seems chaos and distrution is everywhere these days Smile ))
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 am

*Irene walks up and down the Command centres entrance hands behind her back, nervously . Awaiting for some response as she noticed Commodore had really rushed this* "this has to work, the city's force now and once for all..."
*mutters to herself as she continues her nervous pace awaiting for anyone to sign in defender plan* The valiant Sarge, Cassels and Palmores death won't go un-noticed...it's time to end this.."

Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashka Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:06 pm

*Christina walks by the poster, as her eyes goes down over the paiper her head goes more and more red. "They say this now.. After I lost one loved, and two friends.." she sighs, and shakes her head. "I will get revenge.. Someday." She walks off, with her fists clenched together.*
Rashka
Rashka

Character sheet
Name: Rashka Facebreaker
Title: Champion of Blood, Champion of the Red Blades, & Former Champion of the Horde.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sohan Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:11 pm

Sohan walks by one of the posters, he reads 'Black Hand' and scratches his neck thoughtfully.
"Where have I heard that name before - The Black Hand. Hm... Oh, right! The plague infected baubles! Now I remember."
Continues to walk the streets alone without reading the rest of the paper, how silly of him.
Sohan
Sohan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://canthandlemyswag.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:34 pm

Siegmund walks by, taking a glance. "Radke would be pleased, as would be most of the citizens." Gives a firm nod, walking away hands in his pockets.

Jared takes a look at the poster, grabing his shoulder and pulling it up back in it's socket, with a grunt. "I best return to the Hold and recover as well as take pick a better suited weapon. Next time, the undead steed won't be the only one lying broken on the floor." Grins lightly, limping away like a ghoul.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Dréfurion Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:43 pm

Malikan sees one of the posters. "Maybe I should head back to Ironforge..." He looks on his pocketwatch, and runs the tram timetable through his head before scurrying off again.

Dréfurion

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:02 pm

(( I think you've just amplified the hatred towards Death Knights... I'm looking forward to beating some down just for looking suspicious! ))
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuomas/Decurius Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:15 pm

Vaell wrote:(( I think you've just amplified the hatred towards Death Knights... I'm looking forward to beating some down just for looking suspicious! ))
((I think it's OOC, perhaps even IC, deliberate))

*Decurius peers at the poster, then looks at his own very old plate armor, the Scourge one from the old days, the only one he still has, then sighs breathlessly. "Shit...."*
Tuomas/Decurius
Tuomas/Decurius

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:40 pm

((They're exposing those branches, Dec...))
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:37 pm

((Oh hell yeah, beating down any death knight on the streets time! IM LOOKING AT YOU DECURIUS! ILL GET YOU THE FUCK BACK IN MY CELL!))
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:40 pm

(( dances victory dance))
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuomas/Decurius Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:33 pm

Tjib/Oragg wrote:((Oh hell yeah, beating down any death knight on the streets time! IM LOOKING AT YOU DECURIUS! ILL GET YOU THE FUCK BACK IN MY CELL!))

Irene Silversong wrote:(( dances victory dance))
((Dec loves you too, guys!))
Tuomas/Decurius
Tuomas/Decurius

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:03 pm

((It only says avoid unfamiliar DKs, and report suspicious ones. If people start attacking DKs on the streets, they're going to get arrested for it. Very Happy
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradley Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:31 pm

Drustai wrote:((It only says avoid unfamiliar DKs, and report suspicious ones. If people start attacking DKs on the streets, they're going to get arrested for it. Very Happy

((That's nonsense.. Kill them all! Very Happy ))
Bradley
Bradley

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Anivitas Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:34 pm

Yeah! Drive all the filthy Death Knights out of Stormwind! Tell them they have no place with the living and they belong in the Black Hand! *Cough* >__> <__<
Anivitas
Anivitas

Character sheet
Name: The Reaper.
Title: Titleception.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuomas/Decurius Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:26 pm

Yeah! Drive all the filthy Death Knights out of Stormwind! Tell them they have no place with the living and they belong in the Black Hand! *Cough*
You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!
Tuomas/Decurius
Tuomas/Decurius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down