Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone interested in trading gold between DB and AD? (Alliance)

+14
siegmund
Thelos
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Vaell
Magaskawee/Anaei
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Coppersocket
Drustai
Lexgrad
Raenmar
Lavian
Shaelyssa
Ixirar
Sorayah
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Anyone interested in trading gold between DB and AD? (Alliance) Empty Anyone interested in trading gold between DB and AD? (Alliance)

Post by Sorayah Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:32 pm

So I find myself in need of some gold on AD, alliance side. Is there anyone here who might be willing to trade me some gold on AD to some of my gold on DB? 1-2k would be sufficient.

And no, I'm not moving to AD, just need it to prepare a christmas present for someone there. santa
Sorayah
Sorayah

Character sheet
Name: Sorayah Moonseeker
Title: Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in trading gold between DB and AD? (Alliance) Empty Re: Anyone interested in trading gold between DB and AD? (Alliance)

Post by Ixirar Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:46 pm

Hahaha fuck AD.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in trading gold between DB and AD? (Alliance) Empty Re: Anyone interested in trading gold between DB and AD? (Alliance)

Post by Shaelyssa Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:33 pm

nobody help this traitor

I dont care if youre not moving to ad. people with morals dont associate themselves in any shape or form with ad fags thank you very much have a good day sir
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:02 pm

Shaelyssa wrote:nobody help this traitor

I dont care if youre not moving to ad. people with morals dont associate themselves in any shape or form with ad fags thank you very much have a good day sir

Is the shit grammar on purpose to mock AD or am I missing something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:08 pm

Look at Shae's post history.

He's just that over adorable camal riding, nerdy male nurse in training with a love for sand and a tent full of guys gay guy.

It's perfectly normal for him to be like this.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Raenmar Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:12 pm

Why does everyone get so mad when our superior cousin server is mentioned?

On-topic, I've got a few friends on AD so I'll ask if they've got any gold spare.
Raenmar
Raenmar

Character sheet
Name: Raenmar Alric
Title: Commander, Druid of the Wild

http://gilneas.guildlaunch.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:14 pm

Raenmar wrote:Why does everyone get so mad when our superior cousin server is mentioned?

Shaelyssa have I earned enough points to be in your club yet?

MOD EDIT: There's a fine line Ix. Act nicer.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:05 pm

AD is much better than DB at this time, Sorry to say but it is true.

On topic, I have no gold AD allyz sorry.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:09 pm

Lexgrad wrote:AD is much better than DB at this time, Sorry to say but it is true.

Then stay there.

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:13 pm

Lexgrad wrote:AD is much better than DB at this time, Sorry to say but it is true.

On topic, I have no gold AD allyz sorry.

AD has an incredibly huge retard-per-decent person ratio, add to that all the people that weren't good enough for Defias went there, which means it has all the AD bads and a large portion of the Defias bads. Yes, I played on AD, and what I found was a constant stream of "Meh, I've seen better.". If I want to constantly feel like I could do way better than what I have, I'd go have sex with a freshman girl, not roleplay on an online video game.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:26 pm

Lol AD
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Anyone interested in trading gold between DB and AD? (Alliance) Nile7
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raenmar Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:24 pm

Then stay there.

Lovely attitude. This is clearly why DB is flourishing.

AD has an incredibly huge retard-per-decent person ratio

DB has had people messing with the lore and playing lore-related characters for a long, long time. People don't even say a word against it unless it doesn't suit their needs. We're on a PvP server, yet the majority of the RP community is prejudiced against PvPers, abandon RP and hide in blueshield zones at the first sign of ganking, refuse to make events and even guilds known outside of the niche that is DefiasRP for the fear of being ganked. RP outside of Pandaria is barely encouraged by most of the community, despite Pandaria being inaccessible to most people, the fact that RP is there unknowable, and so it really doesn't help the community.

DB, my good sir, has plenty of retards.

add to that all the people that weren't good enough for Defias went there

All the people that have been mocked and bullied from the server for being bad RPers? I remember a DK a while ago that deleted all his characters after a forum thread naming and shaming him for something.

DB really isn't the mighty utopian bastion of top-quality, larger-quantity RP that DefiasRP thinks it is.
Raenmar
Raenmar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:38 pm

I'm not putting DB on a pedestial, I'm just saying everybody who praises AD is a raging cunt and deserves to have their figurative testicles cut off with a flaming wooden dagger..
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:39 pm

The amount of idiots on AD is overrated. If you get involved you'll find plenty of good people. It also imo has alot more "oridinary", average joe type RPers which make cities and events in general feel more real, again imo. DB has a much fewer selection of people which can make the world seem very empty. And the whole "AD must never be mentioned, it is a sin to type it, DB must be hailed as Valhalla of RP" is so so so stupid. We're all RPers, stop treating it like the servers are enemies. I couldn't give a damn where I RP so long as I actually get satisfactory RP.

Raenmar wrote:All the people that have been mocked and bullied from the server for being bad RPers? I remember a DK a while ago that deleted all his characters after a forum thread naming and shaming him for something.

you're still so clueless

Back to top Go down

Post by Swan Emperor Arenfel Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:45 pm

If you're unable to help the original poster with their problem, don't post at all - there's a vent thread for you to talk about your frustrations with Argent Dawn.
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Swan Emperor Arenfel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:47 pm

Remember in the pre-cata forums whenever some Venture Co. RP guild tried recruiting people from DB for their TVC guild? Hearing people go on about how great AD is triggers the same "You're a retard and I'm going to blow this way out of proportions to illustrate how much of a disgrace you are" urges that I had back then. It started playful in this thread (for me atleast), but then this happened:

Why does everyone get so mad when our superior cousin server is mentioned?

AD is much better than DB at this time, Sorry to say but it is true.

Lovely attitude. This is clearly why DB is flourishing.

And now I'm back to the good ol' "get off the server you don't deserve to hang around here."

EDIT: Didn't see that last post. Yeah, you're right, I'm out of here.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorayah Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:54 pm

Arenfel/Mikhael wrote:If you're unable to help the original poster with their problem, don't post at all - there's a vent thread for you to talk about your frustrations with Argent Dawn.
Yes. I.. didn't expect this Crying or Very sad
Sorayah
Sorayah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raenmar Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:56 pm

you're still so clueless

Want me to find that exact thread, or..?

Yes. I.. didn't expect this

It's DB. Mention another RP server and everyone will get immensely butthurt.
Raenmar
Raenmar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:57 pm

I remember the thread I was like second poster in it, it was all his own fault

so clueless

Back to top Go down

Post by Swan Emperor Arenfel Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:59 pm

If a moderator has some free time, would they be able to clear this thread of the de-railing responses so possible helpers to Sorayah aren't deterred?

I'm going to pester my AD buddies, see if they're interested, Sorayah.
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Swan Emperor Arenfel

Back to top Go down

Post by Raenmar Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:02 am

perturbo wrote:I remember the thread I was like second poster in it, it was all his own fault

so clueless

If you say so.
Raenmar
Raenmar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorayah Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:02 am

Raenmar already gave me someone's name from AD I shall be poking once I get the chance. But thank you in any case Smile
Sorayah
Sorayah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Swan Emperor Arenfel Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:06 am

What's the name of your Alliance on Argent Dawn, I've found somebody to help you.
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Swan Emperor Arenfel

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:14 am

Wow, just wow. Logged back in to see how the ol' server was getting on to see this. Lovely when the community backs up your decision to leave it..
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next