Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lf one person who's interested in a story, which is described in this topic

5 posters

Go down

Lf one person who's interested in a story, which is described in this topic Empty Lf one person who's interested in a story, which is described in this topic

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:49 am

So me and Melnerag are soonish starting up a somewhat compact yet long-term story for his and mine character within the Omen of Discord guild (see registry section for guild information).

The basic idea is that my character will be forced to serve his character loyally to the detail, due to a tricky situation. The idea is that my character will serve his character in such an intense manner, and can only obtain freedom if he kills his wife/daughter/sister. As my character is far from evil, with a heavy preference for the light (Anethionean background, yet not as zealous as most of them), he will be torn between this dilemma. To kill his beloved one, in order to be free and not needing to commit evil deeds anymore, or to Obey Sophyra at all costs in order to ensure his beloved one won't die (Because, if my character would betray Sophyra, she would kill the wife/daughter/sister herself).

At the same time, the daughter/wife/sister stands for a dilemma too: To suicide in order to save her husband/brother/father from the torment, or to stay alive in the hope both will make it out well and live a happy life?

Onto the LFRP part: We figured the whole story would be tons more interesting, if this daughter/sister/wife of my character would be played by an actual player, rather than some non-existant NPC.

Are you interested in joining in on this story? Then give me a PM on these forums. My character, save from the Anethionean background part, is still entirely fresh. So there's alot of space to toy around with easily. You can choose yourself between being a wife, daughter and sister. Your character may be fresh too, but it's not needed if you're willing to add some lore to your character.

The plot will be dramatic and emotional, and very difficult for our characters. So if you're interested in such depth and complexity for your character, then this is an option for you. You don't need to be super active, but it shouldn't be a character you log onto once a month either.

Regardless, the characters would love eachother. (And of course...a man would love his daughter differently than his wife. So don't think I'm a nutcase, and there won't be any ERP either. And finally, this story wouldn't be there to force you and myself to RP with eachother heavily. It would all depend on how the story progresses. Perhaps we'll RP often, perhaps only ocassionally. But the story will be there for you to RP around no matter what.)

I think that's all for now. Let me hear.

Edit: The character I will use for this is named Jeremya ingame.
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Lf one person who's interested in a story, which is described in this topic Empty Re: Lf one person who's interested in a story, which is described in this topic

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:25 pm

Well, that went fast. The job is taken. This thread can be locked, or not, what ever.
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Lf one person who's interested in a story, which is described in this topic Empty Re: Lf one person who's interested in a story, which is described in this topic

Post by Lexgrad Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:34 pm

Cool, I often wondered about getting Lex MC or whatever and taking up a Dath Vader role for some evil dude. Good Luck with your story.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:15 pm

Who got the job, out of curiosity?
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet
Name: Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Title: Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:03 pm

more importantly, is the answer to the conundrum, already set?

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:41 pm

It's Ave, quick as an assassin! Though on another character.

And what do you mean Amaryl?

If you mean if the outcome is scripted, then no. Nothing is scripted, entirely free for all. That's the way I love it =)
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:47 pm

Typical Ave.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:28 am

You may RP my second wife, Erahn. And that position -is- open for ERP

Right...I need to sleep.
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:36 am

Erahn wrote:Typical Ave.

QFT

Maybe get this locked now Crojboy :3
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet
Name: Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Title: Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:17 am

John Helsythe-Amaltheria wrote:You may RP my second wife, Erahn. And that position -is- open for ERP

Right...I need to sleep.

WAIT WAT MAN

Actually when i first read i considered to help you out, really, then i saw ave took the spot, and that was without erp offer, im that najs
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down