Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would anyone be interested in getting involved if I continued the CotSA storyline?

5 posters

Go down

Would anyone be interested in getting involved if I continued the CotSA storyline? Empty Would anyone be interested in getting involved if I continued the CotSA storyline?

Post by Melamoria Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:52 am

Hey all

Would anyone be interested in getting involved if I continued the Cult of the Ascendant Shadow plot line?

It would not be quite the same now that the Dark Lady (Talrena) has been captured and imprisoned, but I've got some stuff I'd like to do with it still (there's also the whole trial of the Dark Lady thing which I need to run, cos loose end and a half there).

It would mostly revolve around tracking the Man'ari Eredar who showed up at the end of the last event and trying to put a stop to her nefarious schemes.
Melamoria
Melamoria

Character sheet
Name: Melamoria Anastasia Stormchild
Title: Sister

Back to top Go down

Would anyone be interested in getting involved if I continued the CotSA storyline? Empty Re: Would anyone be interested in getting involved if I continued the CotSA storyline?

Post by Azapha Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:16 pm

Already said I would in council but think ppl ic would not approve so I regretfully think I can't really get involved Sad did however try
Azapha
Azapha

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Would anyone be interested in getting involved if I continued the CotSA storyline? Empty Re: Would anyone be interested in getting involved if I continued the CotSA storyline?

Post by Zackarn Yorelas Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:20 pm

The House will support your RP initiatives, just let us know the day and time (Fri/sat/sun work best for us)
Zackarn Yorelas
Zackarn Yorelas

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwin Manaspark Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:59 pm

I think the Army would gladly involve itself in any storyline resulting in reducing the number of cultists in the world.
Edwin Manaspark
Edwin Manaspark

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:07 am

Same would be for Bavragor, if you decide to poke your head around and wishes to set something up I could have him meet with your char.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Melamoria Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:52 am

Hello all. Sorry, I've been rather busy lately and haven't had time to check back.
I actually have been doing a great deal of thinking and writing to develop where I intend to take the cult.
And it has come to my attention I lack a key element; cultists.
Simply put, I can't develop and perpetuate this storyline alone. I need help, I need people willing to act as cultist agents of Lady Ezranah, Eredar Lord of the burning legion. I need people who are willing to stirr things up and take the consequences if they fail/succeed.
I'm trying to decide it's worth setting up a guild just for that...
Melamoria
Melamoria

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azapha Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:43 pm

If your looking for cultists I'd ask you /whisper me on azapha at somepoint as I have some suggestions that might play up and link to your plot line, also I think I can probably throw you a bone on a few who might also be willing to participate
Azapha
Azapha

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melamoria Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:16 pm

That'd be fantastic, I'll be on this evening around 19:00 server time, so will whisper you then.
Melamoria
Melamoria

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down