Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jade Fist Campaign - 10-16 December.

+45
Allandra
Zouyo
Kristeas Sunbinder
Vashnarz Talonslayer
Ralegh
Dolerien
Sorayah
Kittrina
Helmut
Feral / Blackfall
Odgan / Keag
Calisar
Grim
Coppersocket
Maelmoor
Melnerag
Moneyfix
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Feeniks
Seranita
Ilsinea Fireleaf
Kozgugore Feraleye
Sadok
Vaell
Arathoran
Rmuffn
Amaryl
Sil/Akechi
Aadaria-Ioanna
siegmund
Zalissa
Emrys
Xen-tau
erwtenpeller
Zinkle Figgins
Thrakha
Lexgrad
Thelos
Gilran
Drustai
Samian/Bismack
Doowor
Humphry
Krogon Devilstep
Skarain
49 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

The Jade Fist Campaign - 10-16 December. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Jade Fist Campaign - 10-16 December.

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:35 am

Ildranor / Odgan wrote:BRING IT, ORCIE.

Led by Cap'n Bismack 'Beeshack' Fur, the Alliance will build the biggest serie of most glorious and most unbreakable, most awesome Barricades evah.

You know, to win... you need to -attack- right?

What a Face
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

The Jade Fist Campaign - 10-16 December. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Jade Fist Campaign - 10-16 December.

Post by Melnerag Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:44 am

Not always...

...sometimes you just need to survive until winter comes and your enemy freezes to death.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:46 am

Melnerag wrote:Not always...

...sometimes you just need to survive until winter comes and your enemy freezes to death.

Too bad the zones in the World of Warcraft never change seasons, meaning only some are stuck in winter while the vast majority is in a permanent state of summer.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Odgan / Keag Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:52 am

You know, to win... you need to -attack- right?

Go and read Helmut his lil', but yet awesome comic on page 11 of this thread.
It describes how our Barricades will wreck yo' green ass in the next campaign.
Odgan / Keag
Odgan / Keag

Character sheet
Name: Ildranor Strongbrew
Title: Mountaineer-Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:21 pm

Zouyo stood atop a hill overlooking the Jade Forest, his eyes stained with tears as he watched the fires of war consume parts of the land where the battles took place. His mind wandered back to the first battle he had taken part in here... the one which had ended with the Red Blades and the Marauders parting company with anger in their hearts towards one another... An anger he had shared...

He turned his gaze to the unending heavens. "Is this what our fate is to be? This... this cannot be why our ancient homeland has re-emerged... This.. this cannot be all the world has to offer..." the old Pandaren said, his soul weighing heavily on his shoulders. Before now he'd never taken a life. The Zandalari trolls he had simply beat into unconsciousness, the Mogu were animated statues, Spirits were simply that. Spirits being returned to their rests...

Zouyo looked down at his paws, then into the distance of the Forest. His eyes took on a resolute glint as his eyes passed over the Temple of the Jade Serpent. "No... No I shall not allow this... Garrosh must be made to see... No, he
will see..." the Pandaren monk said with a firm nod to himself. He collects his staff and begins to trek back down the hill and towards Honeydew Village.

----------------------

My only regret is that I couldn't participate more often, but I've been shanghaied into helping make the DVD's of my old primary schools christmas concert recently, and we can all kinda know how long those can go on for. I did enjoy the bit I did with my Pandaren though.

*waves at Grim if he's reading this* How's the nose? Razz

And once more for your viewing pleasure, the Bridge battle Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCT87bxUrsI
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet
Name: Grek'thar Earthstorm
Title: Crazy orc

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:28 pm

Zouyo wrote:Zouyo stood atop a hill overlooking the Jade Forest, his eyes stained with tears as he watched the fires of war consume parts of the land where the battles took place. His mind wandered back to the first battle he had taken part in here... the one which had ended with the Red Blades and the Marauders parting company with anger in their hearts towards one another... An anger he had shared...

He turned his gaze to the unending heavens. "Is this what our fate is to be? This... this cannot be why our ancient homeland has re-emerged... This.. this cannot be all the world has to offer..." the old Pandaren said, his soul weighing heavily on his shoulders. Before now he'd never taken a life. The Zandalari trolls he had simply beat into unconsciousness, the Mogu were animated statues, Spirits were simply that. Spirits being returned to their rests...

Zouyo looked down at his paws, then into the distance of the Forest. His eyes took on a resolute glint as his eyes passed over the Temple of the Jade Serpent. "No... No I shall not allow this... Garrosh must be made to see... No, he
will see..." the Pandaren monk said with a firm nod to himself. He collects his staff and begins to trek back down the hill and towards Honeydew Village.

While Zouyo was contemplating the horrors of war, a certain Shado-Master had slipped a Go tile into the old Pandaren's pocket, remaining in the shadows troughout. The tile, rather than being black, white blue or red was a finely engraved Shado-pan insiginia in vibrant red and gold.

There is always another way.

---

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Carry on!
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:46 pm

To the barricade!!!
The Jade Fist Campaign - 10-16 December. - Page 10 Jade1
groups 5 and 6 were full of holy guys sunny
The Jade Fist Campaign - 10-16 December. - Page 10 Jade2
Charge! Barricade awaits!
The Jade Fist Campaign - 10-16 December. - Page 10 Jade3
Enemy at sight! You will not stop us for getting to our barricade!
The Jade Fist Campaign - 10-16 December. - Page 10 Jade4
Our pretty, glowing barricade, bleed for it, love it, live for it!
The Jade Fist Campaign - 10-16 December. - Page 10 Jade5

Last edited by Feeniks on Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:51 pm

Sneaky Pao...
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:59 pm

*waves at Grim if he's reading this* How's the nose?

There's a running joke in the Marauders about Grim using his face as a shield!
While your panda gave him a bloody nose its all water off a duck's back to Grim. Or... blood off an orc's face. Or something.

And anyway, Pandaren are just lazy furbolgs! Razz
Grim
Grim

Character sheet
Name: Grim Stonepaw
Title: Warcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:12 pm

I'd ask you to bombard this thread with moar Screenshots of the Campaign. I'll post them all on Woweu Roleplaying section Jade Fist thread.

For easy uploading: https://imgur.com/ Just grab a screenshot from the folder, move it above the website page and drop it there. Drop as many as you want and click upload. Then copy URL and post it here, either as an image or just the code.

Working on the conclusion and final update!
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:18 pm

Since everyone else has been posting little tidbits of aftermath stories, here's another one for whoever may be interested (though probably a little bit too much of an tl;dr version in comparison).

Other than that, thanks for organising the campaign, and well done on doing so! Especially the maps were quite a nice touch.
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:34 pm

Made the final conclusion and updated the last day.
Also posted a huge bunch of screenshots and stuff on Woweu RP forums to promote Defias Brotherhood.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:07 pm

Establishing a camp right on the nose of the Horde, the Alliance was certain of their victory... until the Shatterskulls returned on the zone, to crush the rumored barricade.

<3
Grim
Grim

Character sheet
Name: Grim Stonepaw
Title: Warcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilran Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:47 pm

A few screenshots :

The Jade Fist Campaign - 10-16 December. - Page 10 KClXq

The Jade Fist Campaign - 10-16 December. - Page 10 IIZHo

The Jade Fist Campaign - 10-16 December. - Page 10 20QgN

The Jade Fist Campaign - 10-16 December. - Page 10 5lhfh

The Jade Fist Campaign - 10-16 December. - Page 10 VrxRI

The Jade Fist Campaign - 10-16 December. - Page 10 Htu9J
Gilran
Gilran

Character sheet
Name: Gilran Steelfist
Title: Envoy of Ironforge

http://forums.threehammers.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:56 pm

Awesome.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moneyfix Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:38 pm

I'm sorry i didn't do it sooner. But now there is some more pictures I hope you will enjoy! Very Happy

Around 270Pics.

https://plus.google.com/photos/114052766024298179573/albums/5826647689379813361?authkey=CP7n-qzY4sPyxAE

I relly enjoyed the campaign, and I hope for more of this in the future!
Moneyfix
Moneyfix

Character sheet
Name: Moneyfix
Title: Gobfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrakha Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:10 pm

Lovely shots there of the path-of-frost cavalry charge across the river & up the hill at the Battle of the Barricade.
Thrakha
Thrakha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10