Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jade Fist Campaign - 10-16 December.

+45
Allandra
Zouyo
Kristeas Sunbinder
Vashnarz Talonslayer
Ralegh
Dolerien
Sorayah
Kittrina
Helmut
Feral / Blackfall
Odgan / Keag
Calisar
Grim
Coppersocket
Maelmoor
Melnerag
Moneyfix
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Feeniks
Seranita
Ilsinea Fireleaf
Kozgugore Feraleye
Sadok
Vaell
Arathoran
Rmuffn
Amaryl
Sil/Akechi
Aadaria-Ioanna
siegmund
Zalissa
Emrys
Xen-tau
erwtenpeller
Zinkle Figgins
Thrakha
Lexgrad
Thelos
Gilran
Drustai
Samian/Bismack
Doowor
Humphry
Krogon Devilstep
Skarain
49 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Jade Fist Campaign - 10-16 December. - Page 9 Empty Re: The Jade Fist Campaign - 10-16 December.

Post by Odgan / Keag Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:47 pm

I must say, this was one of the better campaigns in my opinion, specially due the big and interesting Roleplay aspect in it.
Thanks a bunch! for the awesome organizing and such.
Only sad it lasted so short, wouldn't mind it lasting a week longer.

Also,
THE BARRICADE WILL BE REBORN.
Odgan / Keag
Odgan / Keag

Character sheet
Name: Ildranor Strongbrew
Title: Mountaineer-Sergeant

Back to top Go down

The Jade Fist Campaign - 10-16 December. - Page 9 Empty Re: The Jade Fist Campaign - 10-16 December.

Post by Gilran Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:15 pm

It had been indeed a fun, yet short adventure this weekend but, nonetheless it brought the community closer and provided quite epic War roleplay as well as W-PvP!

Thank you Skarain for taking the initative and organizing this and big thanks to the community for attending to the campagin and making it happen!
Also a shoutout to Moglim for taking care of the map!
Gilran
Gilran

Character sheet
Name: Gilran Steelfist
Title: Envoy of Ironforge

http://forums.threehammers.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadok Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:26 pm

The past week has made for great RP, be it the political intrigue within each faction, uncertain diplomatic attempts with neutrals, or riding to war and giving the enemy what-for!

Many thanks to Skarain for organising the whole thing, and to the many RPers on both factions who contributed in big and small ways to shape the campaign into what it was.

Jade Fist most assuredly takes its place alongside the other great Defias RP-PvP campaigns of legend.
Sadok
Sadok

Character sheet
Name: Sadok Sharptongue
Title: High Blade Thur'ruk

Back to top Go down

Post by Valestrion Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:51 pm

Thanks to everyone who took part for your efforts, particularly Skarain.

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmut Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:56 pm

As Helmut unloaded his supplies from the High Chaplain's mammoth he was filled with mixed emotions. He's time in the Jade Forest was over and he had been dismissed and sent home. Waving good bye to his travelling companions he made his way home through the Stormwinds Chanals he looked back at the battles. The exploration on the new continent had been a time of wet feet, explosions and lots of running aswell. He felt bad for the destruction he had left behind himself but quickly left that thought. He had made alot of contacts within the military and earned respect aswell as some.. Intresting loot. He knew that the war was far from over and he had, already, started making new plans for the future...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really?! This was great! I saw this two weeks ago and thought "Hey! Maybe this is a good time to get back to WoW?". Boy, was I right. For someone whos pretty new and don't have a large network on the server this has been great to meet and interact with new people. Big thanks to everyone! You really showed me the best sides of WoW RP. I havn't had this kind of RP excitement in years! Really.. Thank you. Seriously, I am emotional.

Last edited by Helmut on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Helmut
Helmut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:56 pm

Let's do that again sometimes! But first. Gear up ally! Cool
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilran Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:08 pm

Helmut, don't forget to bring more explosives with you next time 'cause we be blowin' more bridges next time, yo!

Was a great sport having you around with us, honestly!
Gilran
Gilran

Character sheet
Name: Gilran Steelfist
Title: Envoy of Ironforge

http://forums.threehammers.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:11 pm

this was the most epic series of events i have doine in ages.. I am deeply greatfull for them thow monny mon will take some time to heal.. if she can fully heal anymore
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:13 pm

A good set of events and well planned campaign that is inspiration for the future in that case by the looks of things.

Now, collect ALL the screenshots you have gentlemen, and make a gallery advertising the fuck outta' DB on the realm forums. You WILL drag in new people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:32 pm

It was fun, even if I only took part in the first and last nights. Though, the reasons for Grim not taking part in the middle bits were due to IC stuff happening because of the first night... so all is well!

You Alliance need to gear up big time though.
Grim
Grim

Character sheet
Name: Grim Stonepaw
Title: Warcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:42 pm

Best campain ever. I have had a blast! Tons of good laughs, some tears, some angry shouting at my screen as my double clicking mouse managed to make me blow all my cd's at the wrong moment -.-

All in all great campain, both in faction, and even cross faction. Loved it!
Thondalar Stormleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:45 pm

I had a shit load of fun on this campaign, skar thanks for organising it, and thanks for everyone else that participated!

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Killian Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:47 pm

As already mentioned this was a great campaign, it's given me inspiration to finally sort out my Mana Bombed Theramore retaliation campaign that'll include espionage, political intrigue, covert warfare and more barricades!

Hat tip to the organisers!
Killian
Killian

Character sheet
Name: Killian Roque
Title: Si:7 Operative

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:53 pm

Easily one of my favorite campaigns we've had, and probably the one with the least drama.

Didn't get to participate in as many battles as I would have liked due to having to focus on two characters, and because of my shitty internet and computer not being able to handle the ones I was in, but made up for it by having the opportunity to unleash my frost wyrm and kick Vaell's ass in a mage duel. Very Happy

Wish it had lasted longer. A week was too short! Definitely looking forward to the next campaign, wherever it may be. Alliance, plx grind gear for the next one so we stop losing. <.<

Thanks a ton to Skarain for organizing the campaign, and to everyone else for participating and making it awesome. Smile
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrakha Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:43 am

That was a damn good campaign, and great entertainment for us lot in the Marauders.

We left early in the campaign, however that was entirely due to strong IC reasons and was no criticism of our satisfaction or otherwise with the events themselves.

We ended up returning in time to participate in the Battle of the Barricade, the Frostwyrm's destruction and the Sack of Paw'don, three excellent events.

It was awesome. The fact that it was over so quickly was a good thing in many ways - some campaigns go on too long, and outstay their welcome. This one left people wanting more.

Kudos to those who organised it. Many thanks to those who participated, especially our doomed but valiant opponents flying the blue banner.

Let's do this again some time.
Thrakha
Thrakha

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:07 am

don't worry I am grinding hard for gear on monrena outside of leveling my shiny new young pandaran.. who is at the moment neutral but could be turned.. you never know.. defiantly looking forward to the next one.. tho the next I will do on Sonja my troll to keep my rp balanced out Smile
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Catari Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:29 am

Thank you all very much for this event! Was amazingly well done, and we got some very interesting "drama"-rp out of it aswell, with the lovely Blades.

Next time, i'll be rerolling Alliance and kicking Grim's ass!
Catari
Catari

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:53 am

Unpossible!
Grim
Grim

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Allandra Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:05 am

It was so much fun, thank you greatly for this chain of events. /bighug
Allandra
Allandra

Character sheet
Name: Alandra Wiliams
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Odgan / Keag Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:19 am

Gearing up is for pansies, the Alliance needs more barricades next time.
Odgan / Keag
Odgan / Keag

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:35 am

The barricade broke.
Grim
Grim

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:37 am

This was great FUN!

Thank you ever so much Skarain for this. BEST RP WPVP event I have been in. Would have loved it to be longer, but doesn't good event mean it makes you hunger for more?
Thanks Drustai for that Sha guide. And I will gear up.
Paozi, we didn't see much eachother, other then when you told us GTFO! from the temple day before war. It was great.
Moglim, love your map! I am working with map RL. I appreciate this!
Thanks all you alliance forces. It was a blast to rp with you.
Thanks all the Horde bastards, couldn't have done without you.

When I get home, I will share here some Barricade images king
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by Odgan / Keag Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:41 am

The barricade broke.

That's why we need more of them, next time. YOU CAN'T BREAK THEM ALL.
Odgan / Keag
Odgan / Keag

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:51 am

YOU CAN'T BREAK THEM ALL.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
Grim
Grim

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Odgan / Keag Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:08 am

BRING IT, ORCIE.

Led by Cap'n Bismack 'Beeshack' Fur, the Alliance will build the biggest serie of most glorious and most unbreakable, most awesome Barricades evah.
Odgan / Keag
Odgan / Keag

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next