Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics

+55
Gogol
Zalissa
Yarnaat
Lini
Mandui
The Z
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Ruby
Gesh
Khendran
Azmariel
Anivitas
Quin
Aadaria-Ioanna
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Raene
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Tso/Feloreth
Kettin
Seranita
Xen-tau
Ralegh
Vaell
Lavian
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Kristeas Sunbinder
Coppersocket
Kittrina
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Raenmar
bloop
Baròth / Olian
Thelos
Humphry
Finnabhair
Drustai
Amaryl
Grufftoof
Ledgic
Lyniath
Nithel
Eowale
corleth
Muzjhath
Lexgrad
Lorainne/Bridlington
Shaelyssa
Antistia
Darilas
Dréfurion
Ixirar
Chase - Esou
Rmuffn
Feydor
Ron Sexton
59 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics - Page 2 Empty Re: Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics

Post by Antistia Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:05 pm

What's wrong with small government, individual responsibility and individual liberty, Corleth? Razz

(though the excess religious influence in the Republican party of today is a great, great shame)
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics - Page 2 Empty Re: Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics

Post by Eowale Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:04 pm

Wow, these statues. For League of Legends players, it's obvious who the characters are but seriously. It looks -amazing-.

https://imgur.com/a/6It9D
Eowale
Eowale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:57 pm

ofc they give op tryndamere one

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:57 pm

Antistia wrote:What's wrong with small government, individual responsibility and individual liberty, Corleth? Razz

(though the excess religious influence in the Republican party of today is a great, great shame)
the republican party is more a party of low taxes for corporations and high military spending than small government really, and there is nothing really wrong with individual responsibility until those that are irresponsible - for whatever reason - are cast aside and told to, like an internet troll would to one of his/her victims, "deal with it" as the republicans are more or less in favour of... and well, the individual liberty proposed by republicans is great if you are a middle-class white male and not a person of colour living in some Los Angeles ghetto, an out of work factory worker in Detroit or a woman thats wants an abortion after being impregnated with the seed of her rapist

all that political nonsense aside

45 very interesting self-protraits done by a man that took a different drug for every portrait
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:43 am

Funnily enough those are all points which can only really apply to the current Republican party. Wouldn't in any way shape or form apply to the likes of Eisenhower, for example.

And really, as for low taxes for corporations, I can understand the Republicans. The American federal corporate tax is one of the highest in the world, making America less competitive. It's progressive, yes, but when your corporate income is 75-100k (wiki numbers) the corporation will be taxed at 35%. That's 10% higher than in the Netherlands. Those are numbers corporations can reach relatively quickly. People often forget that.
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nithel Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:44 am

You pussies don't know what taxes are

35% when you're above 75k? Little players

Nithel

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:49 am

I'm talking about the corporate income tax, Nithel, not about personal income tax. Belgium's kind of like the USA on that front. And then goes WAY overboard in the personal income tax department :p
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:09 am

why do you guys have taxes??? don't you have oil lol???

also cool anti Very Happy thanks for the explanation.
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nithel Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:15 am

Antistia wrote:I'm talking about the corporate income tax, Nithel, not about personal income tax. Belgium's kind of like the USA on that front. And then goes WAY overboard in the personal income tax department :p
I am aware. Our corporate income tax is 32% starting at 25k. I'm sorry but we win in everything! It's still cheaper than our personal income tax though

(Our maximum is 'only' 36ish% though )

Nithel

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyniath Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:26 am

Shaelyssa wrote:why do you guys have taxes??? don't you have oil lol???

also cool anti Very Happy thanks for the explanation.

Youre lucky, only because taxes don't apply for living in Tents :3
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:26 pm

Nithel wrote:
Antistia wrote:I'm talking about the corporate income tax, Nithel, not about personal income tax. Belgium's kind of like the USA on that front. And then goes WAY overboard in the personal income tax department :p
I am aware. Our corporate income tax is 32% starting at 25k. I'm sorry but we win in everything! It's still cheaper than our personal income tax though

(Our maximum is 'only' 36ish% though )

Yeah America starts at 15% Corporate income tax and then quickly moves up into the 35% where it stays (even going so high as 38%). What's the top bracket for your personal income tax? Over here in the Netherlands it's 52%... Absolutely ridiculous.
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:32 pm

loop holes and offshore banks ftw
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Nithel Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:15 pm

Feydor wrote:loop holes and offshore banks ftw
Yeah that's fine for the rich folks who can afford those loop holes or afford the experts to advise them on it. It sucks for the middle-class though Razz They take all the shit.

Our personal income tax is only 50% max. We're pretty much in line with other countries with those taxes. What sucks is our social security cost. If an employer gives an employee 120 euro. The employee will get 50 euro due to 70 euro taxes + social security. And we're talking low salary here.

Nithel

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:01 pm

Nithel wrote:
Feydor wrote:loop holes and offshore banks ftw
Yeah that's fine for the rich folks who can afford those loop holes or afford the experts to advise them on it. It sucks for the middle-class though Razz They take all the shit.

Our personal income tax is only 50% max. We're pretty much in line with other countries with those taxes. What sucks is our social security cost. If an employer gives an employee 120 euro. The employee will get 50 euro due to 70 euro taxes + social security. And we're talking low salary here.

Aye, low income here has it bad too. People earning up to around 18k a year have an effective tax rate of 33,75% due to social security. The money one earns after that up until around 33k is taxed at 41,95%. It's a lot of money and surely there are much more effective ways of doing it. Personally I like Singapore's system a lot.
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dréfurion Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:11 pm

Our inheritence tax is most retarded though.

Dréfurion

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:26 pm

Drefurion wrote:Our inheritence tax is most retarded though.

I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. I had one of my professors proclaim that it was the most justified tax in the entire country. I nearly exploded in anger.

Vote for me if you want that tax to be abolished.
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dréfurion Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:29 pm

Antistia wrote:
Drefurion wrote:Our inheritence tax is most retarded though.

I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. I had one of my professors proclaim that it was the most justified tax in the entire country. I nearly exploded in anger.

Vote for me if you want that tax to be abolished.

I fucking damn well will!

Dréfurion

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nithel Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:39 pm

In Belgium it is one of the most justified taxes at least.

For children/spouses
til 50.000 euro: 3%
50.000 euro - 250.000 euro: 9%
from 250.000 euro: 27%

Do mind that your heritage is calculated seperately for every member that inherits and seperatetly for houses and cash money.

Let me tell, only 1-3% in Belgium will ever inherit more than 250.000 euro per child. Razz And tbh those rich people just give their children the stuff before you die and/or already make them part owner and avoid succesion entirely or have even more complex constructions involving cooperations.

Nithel

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nithel Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:51 pm

edit: link to make sure my diminish the intellectual level of my post to it's appropriate level

snooki is my idol Smile

Nithel

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:27 pm

page 69 lol

♋️ ♋️ ♋️ ♋️ ♋️ ♋️ ♋️ ♋️ ♋️ lol ♋️ ♋️ ♋️ ♋️ 69 69 69 ♋️ ♋️ ♋️ sixty-nine ♋️ ♋️ ♋️ ♋️ 69 ♋️ ♋️ hehe ♋️ ♋️ 69 Smile

edit: fuck now its page 70 no fair Sad
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:30 pm

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics - Page 2 A1pbJKuCAAAE_4q
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:31 pm

Corleth wrote:page 69 lol

♋️ ♋️ ♋️ ♋️ ♋️ ♋️ ♋️ ♋️ ♋️ lol ♋️ ♋️ ♋️ ♋️ 69 69 69 ♋️ ♋️ ♋️ sixty-nine ♋️ ♋️ ♋️ ♋️ 69 ♋️ ♋️ hehe ♋️ ♋️ 69 Smile

totes fail

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:34 pm

Perturbo wrote:

totes fail
smdh
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:46 pm

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:33 pm

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics - Page 2 564324_401409876580936_76932632_n

GIMME! GIMME! GIMME! GIMME! GIMME!
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next