Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics

+55
Gogol
Zalissa
Yarnaat
Lini
Mandui
The Z
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Ruby
Gesh
Khendran
Azmariel
Anivitas
Quin
Aadaria-Ioanna
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Raene
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Tso/Feloreth
Kettin
Seranita
Xen-tau
Ralegh
Vaell
Lavian
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Kristeas Sunbinder
Coppersocket
Kittrina
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Raenmar
bloop
Baròth / Olian
Thelos
Humphry
Finnabhair
Drustai
Amaryl
Grufftoof
Ledgic
Lyniath
Nithel
Eowale
corleth
Muzjhath
Lexgrad
Lorainne/Bridlington
Shaelyssa
Antistia
Darilas
Dréfurion
Ixirar
Chase - Esou
Rmuffn
Feydor
Ron Sexton
59 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics Empty Re: Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics

Post by Ron Sexton Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:54 pm

Oh God... I haven't laughed this good in ages...

Ron Sexton
Ron Sexton

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics Empty Re: Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics

Post by Feydor Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:37 pm

Currently in switzerland, and today I visited the village of gruyere. The cheese factory was pretty bland so i made my way to the castle.  

And in the middle of this picturesque peaceful castle there was a HR Giger museum, the guy who is responsible for all the alien artwork. It was such a contrast, this medieval castle and then the dark machine artwork of giger

Spoiler:
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:09 pm

So I found a Facebook group called "Project X - Sverige" (Sweden in english), which is a serious group that actually intends to host the biggest party ever in Sweden by july the 19th 2013.

I'm not sure how to feel about this. And wonder if it'll be stopped before it happen by authorities.

Or if it will overall fail and not be big. And so on... Some people take movies too seriously.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:40 am

http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/227822-proof-hydrahacked/

Funniest drama i'v ever seen in my life(even worse then this forums old drama)

-rank 2 player hacks rank 1 player and disbands team so he gets rank 1 title

-people find out it was him(them, the two dps) and that they used ID fraud to do it

-they can get jail time over it

drama
DRAMA
DRAMA
DRAMA
DRAMA

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase - Esou Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:18 pm

Thanks for sharing Per Very Happy

I knew the arena scene is absolutely horrific (DDOS, anyone?) but when you start talking long jail sentences it's probably time to turn off the PC and go outside.

And that's coming from ME.
Chase - Esou
Chase - Esou

Character sheet
Name: herregud
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:06 pm

Perturbo wrote:
drama
DRAMA
DRAMA
DRAMA
DRAMA

Dis. Dis is good!

Also, I can't tell if this was made to mock texans or californians -
Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics SSWJw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:18 pm

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics Xandynlol

The rep on the second post there. I fucking died laughing.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dréfurion Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:58 pm

Since I am in france, and not logged in to my google account, I get french ads on youtube, I just got the mop cinematic ads... Damn that voice for the Panda sucks frogs' behinds...

Dréfurion

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:04 pm

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics Xandynlol

The rep on the second post there. I fucking died laughing.

My fav quote from that thread is

aww c'mon guys it couldn't have been xandyn, he told us himself he didn't do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darilas Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:17 pm

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics 582809_10151128733853433_2057046917_n
Darilas
Darilas

Character sheet
Name: Darilas Lionfeet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:58 pm

Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:25 am

huh? it's just a helicopter flying around? boring!

http://webserver2.kncc.com/bannedmovies.php - bunch of movies banned by the ministry Smile yay
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:15 am

Shaelyssa wrote:huh? it's just a helicopter flying around? boring!

I think it's quite clever! He made the frames per second equal to the rotations per second, making it seem as if the rotors aren't moving at all on the recorded footage!
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:17 am

Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dréfurion Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:15 pm

IRL druid moment, fed a wild deer by hand

Dréfurion

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:08 am

heh

Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:57 pm

Spoiler:
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:06 pm

I hate pictures like that.

That has nothing to do with loving them, you show that -to- them, not by liking some fucking mass produced cockeaters shit attempts at memes and fucknot.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:11 pm

lol shael

reminds me of this
Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics Come-on-facebook-just-40-more-likes
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:22 pm

Erahn wrote:I hate pictures like that.

That has nothing to do with loving them, you show that -to- them, not by liking some fucking mass produced cockeaters shit attempts at memes and fucknot.

that one made me laugh so hard though :p and haha fey, awesome

also, I watched those videos you linked and Im still confused as to wtf happened but it sounds serious so here's a sadface :(

anti please comment and enlighten me on what happened
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:37 pm

Republican leadership taking control. Basiclly with the tea party and then Ron paul's youthy movement they are getting scared that they will end up placing a racist/libral for republican candidate. So they have changed the rules of who can be put into the race and given the RNC the option of kicking anyone they dont like. And by the looks of it they were caught cheating. Hope the party dies.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:26 pm

Correction. Hope the smart and reasonable Republicans get's pushed to the forefront, instead of all these -idiots- who pander to fanatic masses.

(For a good example look at that guy who ran in their primaries but dropped out early, former ambasador to china, seem's like a reasonable fellow).
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dréfurion Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:32 pm

Muzjhath wrote:Correction. Hope the smart and reasonable Republicans get's pushed to the forefront, instead of all these -idiots- who pander to fanatic masses.

(For a good example look at that guy who ran in their primaries but dropped out early, former ambasador to china, seem's like a reasonable fellow).

Republican and reasonable lololololol

Dréfurion

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:36 pm

Lexgrad wrote:Republican leadership taking control. Basiclly with the tea party and then Ron paul's youthy movement they are getting scared that they will end up placing a racist/libral for republican candidate. So they have changed the rules of who can be put into the race and given the RNC the option of kicking anyone they dont like. And by the looks of it they were caught cheating. Hope the party dies.

This, essentially. The Republican National Committee is asserting control over the party. The Republican party is quite frankly tearing at the seams. Ron Paul is more popular than ever, the Tea Party is a force of its own within the party. It's got a lot of factions fighting for the heart and soul of the party. 2010 was the year the Tea Party truly got going and asserted itself. In 2012 they're still there but the Liberty movement (Ron Paul) has also grown. You've got different a few more different factions, obviously. That is what's going on.

They're not deciding who can run for president, and who cannot. Nor are they reserving the right to boot any Republican presidential candidate. They are binding delegates to the one who 'won' them and giving that person a veto over who can be a delegate (ensuring he can stuff it with loyalists).

Lexgrad's point about them fearing a racist or a liberal republican candidate being nominated at the RNC only goes so far. It might be part of the calculus, but it's not the primary concern. The concern primarily is for that a fight breaks out at the convention and you get what one calls a brokered convention. This happened to Ford. It's happened to Democrats too. American political history teaches us that when such a thing occurs the party it occurs to loses the election.

Much like Muzjhath I hope the Republican party does not die. The Republican party has a long and great history of producing sane, pragmatic, smart and successful presidents such as Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, Eisenhower and even Reagan (if only for his sense of humor). Their beliefs are descendant from Jefferson's, for good and for worse.

Also, Muzjhath, his name was Huntsman. Jon Huntsman, and he was great.
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:46 pm

the current republican party (and the vast majority of its previous incarnations) embody everything that I loathe about politicians and typify the traits i find most abhorrent in society in general.

not the biggest fan of the democrat party either though, so hey!
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next