Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Hand Victims

+38
Rae Wulfgnar
Raelan
Finnabhair
Lavian
Sullee Swiftspeech
Aweng
Rammius
Eve
Larnira
Lexgrad
Feydor
Drustai
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Azmariel
Iriel Silversong
Cadaemus
Seranita
erwtenpeller
Sohan
Rashka
Nevarda
Elric/Richard
Doowor
Whisper
Delinith
Thondalar Stormleaf
Eodan
Timna
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Zathoroz
Rend2
Feral / Blackfall
Aadaria-Ioanna
Sharyssa/Adenah
Morgaan
siegmund
Cid
Anivitas
42 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Black Hand Victims - Page 6 Empty Re: The Black Hand Victims

Post by Elric/Richard Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:26 pm

Lexgrad wrote:
Farelin/Dijie wrote:
Eira Vanimedle wrote:
Sullee Swiftspeech wrote:Is this literally 8 pages of obituaries as a result of a bunch of fingerpainters? Sheez...
Get your shit together, Law. Stop picking on the proletariat of your city and deal with the real criminals! Wink

I don't know. Apparently a new murder a day keeps originality away.

First thought when I saw new posts here: "As if this is still going on."

Dont be a d-bag Smile

*sends army, Black Hand flees.*
*sends army again, Black Hand flees*
*attacks a cultist in Duskwood, Black Hand comes to help instead*
Elric/Richard
Elric/Richard

Character sheet
Name: Elric Williams
Title: Door man, Paladin, Chevalier

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:49 pm

indeed the black hand will need a very very thaught out attack plan to prevent them fleeing.. like using 10 arcane mages to put up an anti necromantic field round the dark hands home.. the undead grophens try and fly out of it.. the disintergrate and fall to bits black hand forced to fight XD
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Anivitas Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:27 pm

*Gags Monrena and puts in closet*

Don't suggest anything other then strutting in!
Anivitas
Anivitas

Character sheet
Name: The Reaper.
Title: Titleception.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:58 pm

Monrena wrote:indeed the black hand will need a very very thaught out attack plan to prevent them fleeing.. like using 10 arcane mages to put up an anti necromantic field round the dark hands home.. the undead grophens try and fly out of it.. the disintergrate and fall to bits black hand forced to fight XD

Shhhh no plans that might work. Shoo!
Thondalar Stormleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnabhair Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:22 pm

Monrena wrote:indeed the black hand will need a very very thaught out attack plan to prevent them fleeing.. like using 10 arcane mages to put up an anti necromantic field round the dark hands home.. the undead grophens try and fly out of it.. the disintergrate and fall to bits black hand forced to fight XD

Pretty much this. Attempts made towards stopping them keep being met by "lol we sense u in our forest, we flee, lol u fail!" so borderline metagaming would probably be the only way to make them take the hint.
Finnabhair
Finnabhair

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:29 pm

Belserden / Anivitas wrote:*Gags Monrena and puts in closet*

Don't suggest anything other then strutting in!

*yelps and struggles weakly trying to whack Anivitas with her hammer as she gets dragged*

Farelin/Dijie wrote:Pretty much this. Attempts made towards stopping them keep being met by "lol we sense u in our forest, we flee, lol u fail!" so borderline metagaming would probably be the only way to make them take the hint.

and on that note have 3 of those mages could be illutionists spechialists and hide there fellow mages orrrr have a translocation expert teleport the whole batch of mages to the suspected dk's home... with pre prepared ward boundries to cast within mins of teleporting in.. solves the problems of being detected till its to late *nods*
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:19 pm

Farelin/Dijie wrote:

Pretty much this. Attempts made towards stopping them keep being met by "lol we sense u in our forest, we flee, lol u fail!" so borderline metagaming would probably be the only way to make them take the hint.

Ooor we might actually be spread out in separate patrol routes, who report to the others when we see things? I suppose your military never sent out scouts around the area they keep in then.
Thondalar Stormleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:23 pm

Indeed, wise plans still have not been made, people seem to think that charging in with a massive group of paladins is going to work. Each time a scout finds them, and reports back, and we simply avoid.

And yes! The Hand DID come help take out a big, bad, evil cultist. Seeing the reaction of DoL and the Kirin Tor when the DKs marched in to assist was pretty epic.
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelan Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:33 pm

Aye, clearly it's the Regiment/DoL/whoever's fault for not being smart enough.
Definatly has nothing to do with this entire metagame farce.

But that's just me.
Raelan
Raelan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:59 pm

I can't be bothered with another bitchfest about this again.
Thondalar Stormleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnabhair Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:38 am

Simaria wrote:I can't be bothered with another bitchfest about this again.

If it keeps coming up, perhaps a proper re-evaluation of this entire situation is in order.
Finnabhair
Finnabhair

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:40 am

Keep the forked tongues away guys, Like them or hate them it is their thread and they are making RP. If you do not want apart of it, avoid it rather than making more idiocy on these forums.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Wulfgnar Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:39 am

Feral / Blackfall wrote:Indeed, wise plans still have not been made, people seem to think that charging in with a massive group of paladins is going to work. Each time a scout finds them, and reports back, and we simply avoid.

And yes! The Hand DID come help take out a big, bad, evil cultist. Seeing the reaction of DoL and the Kirin Tor when the DKs marched in to assist was pretty epic.

That was probably one of my favourite moments! Surprised
Rae Wulfgnar
Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet
Name: Sir Rae Josephas Wulfgnar
Title: Chaplain of the Disciples of Light

http://akhirah.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:21 am

I do know there was some kind of DoL plan to use Death Knights ("Good ones") to use as bait to lure the hand from Duskwood or something. Though i hardly had been on Jared with other things to do.

I do also know Vaell and his cult had some idea. Even tho the two meetings were nice. It's been ages since that.

Aside from that if you look closely. No one likes the Hand. Most rogue wizzards, cultists, shadow users and so on dislike the Hand as much as their other enemies.

Obviously you'll need help you normaly don't want. And as ironic as it sounds the Ebon Death Knights are your safest bet. Most other more unlawful evil will turn the fight against both sides. Thouh more irony it feels like the lighties/army would want to kill of the ebons by "Accident" as well. So it's quite a funny thing really.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuomas/Decurius Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:13 am

Obviously you'll need help you normaly don't want. And as ironic as it sounds the Ebon Death Knights are your safest bet. Most other more unlawful evil will turn the fight against both sides. Thouh more irony it feels like the lighties/army would want to kill of the ebons by "Accident" as well. So it's quite a funny thing really.
And who says that the Ebon Knights won't turn to their 'allies' as well in their weakest moment? As of now, Ebons have not much interest in protecting Stormwind or the Alliance, quite the contrary.

Let the righteous paladins get killed as they deserve, I'd say.
Tuomas/Decurius
Tuomas/Decurius

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:33 am

Longknife/Decurius wrote:
And who says that the Ebon Knights won't turn to their 'allies' as well in their weakest moment? As of now, Ebons have not much interest in protecting Stormwind or the Alliance, quite the contrary.

Let the righteous paladins get killed as they deserve, I'd say.

become the monsters they claim you to be.

I love it Very Happy

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:43 am

It's the thing. They don't really need to help anyone, plenty of undead to kill somewhere else.
They wouldn't turn becouse all the Ebons < Alliance/horde
Then again honor and reputation needs protection. Then again not all care for such.
Every Ebon has their own motivation. Also not every ebon is a ally/horde. There are neutral generally speaking.

Just becouse icly things look gloom in SW, don't blame it on the whole Alliance.

Edit: Plus who really fights for the alliance, alive or not? Sure yeah you're Alliance and you yell such. But in the end you protect your family, home, friends, what you stand for, things you hate, like the horde or Scourge. So do DK's, it's not my fault Dec expects hugs just becouse one worgen druid pats him on the back everytime he gets a emotional explosion in his head.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuomas/Decurius Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:49 am

I love it
Going to get retribution is not being a monster, it's just justice.

(From an OOC pov, and IC, I'd rather say, Dols have done everything to alienate the Ebons' sympathy)

Just becouse icly things look gloom in SW, don't blame it on the whole Alliance.
Considering nelves would in general kill all Ebons and most of the other races are just neutral to them('cause of a rp community which as lost much of the racial 'rules', and ofc excepting the dwarves) and being SW the Ally capital and the seat of the very leader of Alliance, it's really hard not to blame if not the whole Alliance, the Alliance as a whole.
Tuomas/Decurius
Tuomas/Decurius

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:08 am

I love it

(From an OOC pov, and IC, I'd rather say, Dols have done everything to alienate the Ebons' sympathy)

You can justify it all you want, as that's the matter of perspective, since its an interesting plot point regardless, because of the clashing perspectives. But Dks getting their retribution in this case, will only prove to the lighties that they were right all along, and justified in their alienating, because them Dks couldn't be trusted! Wink

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuomas/Decurius Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:27 am

You can justify it all you want, as that's the matter of perspective, since its an interesting plot point regardless, because of the clashing perspectives. But Dks getting their retribution in this case, will only prove to the lighties that they were right all along, and justified in their alienating, because them Dks couldn't be trusted!
Smile I know! It's a vicious circle, but the fact is that the efforts to break it do not stand anymore on the dks shoulders, 'cause they made far too many attempts to do it receiving fish in the face!
The subsequent IC drama is very enjoyable, and good from a rp perspective(mostly).
Tuomas/Decurius
Tuomas/Decurius

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:22 pm

no doubt! Very Happy

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Anivitas Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:52 pm

Lexgrad wrote:Keep the forked tongues away guys, Like them or hate them it is their thread and they are making RP. If you do not want apart of it, avoid it rather than making more idiocy on these forums.

Thank you Lex. And I'll just clear it up for all the random ragers. The "Knowing" you seem to rage so hard about, Is in fact a warding spell, which I have in fact only ever used once which was for an event with the disciples which was actually great fun. Warding spells (Shock horror!) Can be dispelled, we can be lured, baited, trapped. The Hand was created for plot and for death, but I wanted it to be a little more interesting then "lol i walked in and killed your dudes". So far the only attack that has been launched on us, people just strolled on in with thirty people.

As far as I know people are making plans, which is exactly what I wanted. If you have a problem with our guild and don't wish to roleplay with us, please don't. And please send me a message so I can inform my guild of such. Now hopefully we can stop with the random raging.

(Sig/Dec, don't help the filthy mortals!)
Anivitas
Anivitas

Character sheet
Name: The Reaper.
Title: Titleception.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:24 pm

Amaryl wrote:

I love it

You can justify it all you want, as that's the matter of perspective, since its an interesting plot point regardless, because of the clashing perspectives. But Dks getting their retribution in this case, will only prove to the lighties that they were right all along, and justified in their alienating, because them Dks couldn't be trusted! Wink

Old Lex would love to have that debate with you Amaryl XD

New Lex would help if asked.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Wulfgnar Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:58 pm

I hate to admit, but Amaryl hit the nail on the head. I have yet to meet a DK ICly that is willing to make the effort to prove to DoL that they are serious about being good. I have many DK's approach DoL wanting to help, but then demand our respect, then insult lighties for not respecting them, then vow revenge on Lighties. I think there is only one DK that Wulf trusts, and thats Deinhardt.
Rae Wulfgnar
Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet
Name: Sir Rae Josephas Wulfgnar
Title: Chaplain of the Disciples of Light

http://akhirah.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:03 pm

Rae Wulfgnar wrote:I hate to admit, but Amaryl hit the nail on the head. I have yet to meet a DK ICly that is willing to make the effort to prove to DoL that they are serious about being good. I have many DK's approach DoL wanting to help, but then demand our respect, then insult lighties for not respecting them, then vow revenge on Lighties. I think there is only one DK that Wulf trusts, and thats Deinhardt.

Pfft. Dru was in good graces with Disciples/Lighties for years, and was always highly respectful of them. Then the trial happened and you all started hating her. Sad

Last edited by Drustai on Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next