Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] The Argent Tournament! -Updated, please read-

+37
Rae Wulfgnar
Evesia
Allonia_Miral
Ledgic
Sohan
Rend2
Zathoroz
Anivitas
Azarion
Martok
Kittrina
Thelos
Drustai
siegmund
Sharyssa/Adenah
Shariah
Timna
Gilran
Humphry
Saegwyth Dawnsinger
Ralegh
Lexgrad
Vaell
Ixirar
Cid
Rmuffn
Frostfeather
Aadaria-Ioanna
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Rammius
Braiden
Arkil
Mikasa
Skarain
Iriel Silversong
Morgaan
Maliel
41 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[A] The Argent Tournament! -Updated, please read- - Page 4 Empty Re: [A] The Argent Tournament! -Updated, please read-

Post by Martok Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:01 pm

And purely theres a simply way to get a shield up... its called press 4 as the cool down for a shield is 3 seconds. So if the person only manages to do an attack ever 3-4 seconds they aint going to get past the shield as them frist to guys wasn't able to do. And seeing as the two attacks that require 5 yards AWAY to attack... when i hug them they can't attack me.. and you can only keybored turn so if im behind them.. Again they can't attack.. Plently of time for the Cooldown of shield to be put back up.
Martok
Martok

Character sheet
Name: Martok Forgemight
Title: < Thane of Forgemight clan > < Sergeant of Ironforge Guard > < Commander of Dun Garok >

Back to top Go down

[A] The Argent Tournament! -Updated, please read- - Page 4 Empty Re: [A] The Argent Tournament! -Updated, please read-

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:02 pm

The addon comment was -not- related to the IC being called a cheater. I suggest you both pull your heads out of the gutter.

A man in a robe who probably has half the bodyweight of the rest of the champions chosen over freelancers who -would- have more logic to pick for such fights. So you expect people to put IC logic aside instead of create rp about someone unlikely to happen? pleaaaaase <.<

It was told to me that Radke informed another of -KoS- (NOT Blades) that Kathless (who is known to be a godemoter and metagamer aswel who always resses himself) was picked for the sake of his addon. I go by the information I have and the -clear- sign of the shield always being up while others without the addon who remained unbeaten before suddenly lost big time.
So I followed logic + info = he has an addon. I refrained from OOC'ing over it and it was taken as IC cheating since the character is a scribe.

Also, Kathless if you whisper me with "Your so full of shit" and put me on ignore straight away because you're afraid of an answer...don't even bother whispering in the first place Wink
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet
Name: Skytalon/Duskeye
Title: Archer/Pyromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittrina Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:05 pm

Martok wrote:and typicaly your a blade now.. -_- so no wonder your crying to me saying im cheating when im not im just better then your guy.

Whatever the discussion about cheating or not...please refrain from flinging mud at guilds for no reason other than personal beef. This has bugger all to do with what guild anyone's in.
Kittrina
Kittrina

Back to top Go down

Post by Azarion Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:05 pm

Agreed, why exactly was a mage picked for this when.. well.. look at all the other, sturdy Freelancers. What -was- the IC reason for it?
Azarion
Azarion

Character sheet
Name: Azarion
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Martok Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:07 pm

and its clear your only being this stupid due to OOC reasons ^^ meta gaming No people metta on me.. and for your information i died.. Once.. ONCE.. and all i can say is... Bing a screen shot of Radke saying such.... cause if im honest i didn't know of this event Untill today.. and didn't take part into the jousting UNTILL TODAY. And i have Sieg to back me up with that. and Others.. Fact is your just sore cause you don't like me.
Martok
Martok

Character sheet
Title: < Thane of Forgemight clan > < Sergeant of Ironforge Guard > < Commander of Dun Garok >

Back to top Go down

Post by Martok Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:09 pm

Azarion wrote:Agreed, why exactly was a mage picked for this when.. well.. look at all the other, sturdy Freelancers. What -was- the IC reason for it?

Mage was picked DUE TO i offerd a joust others in freelancers and i won agenst them and then they surjested i sign up for jousting.. and was forced to dress up in cloths ICly having armor under due to game mecanics i can't have Plate armor weilded.
Martok
Martok

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:10 pm

As far as I recall we never rp and never talk so there goes your "You don't like me"
We're pointing out valid questions and since the choice was so unlikely people took it as IC cheating. Deal with it?
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azarion Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:13 pm

Ayup. As much as i'm suspicious about the OOC mechanics used and possible addons.. If a mage beats a bunch of strong, physical fighters, ones with much experience on horse back. It's gonna be assumed IC he was cheating, even if he wasn't. IC reasons are IC.
Azarion
Azarion

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:16 pm

There is NO WAY to cheat in the joust. Now get your heads out of your asses, or you're just as bad losers as Seiken is. And I severly dislike sore losers...
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Martok Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:18 pm

ICly callnig me a cheat i don't midn but Sharyssa is clearly bashing me OOCly that im cheating with an addon... which is a Lie.. that i will get radke to conferm it to be a lie..

Sharyssa/Adenah wrote:
It was told to me that Radke informed another of -KoS- (NOT Blades) that Kathless (who is known to be a godemoter and metagamer aswel who always resses himself) was picked for the sake of his addon. I go by the information I have and the -clear- sign of the shield always being up while others without the addon who remained unbeaten before suddenly lost big time.

Last edited by Martok on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Martok
Martok

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:18 pm

Kittrina wrote:

Whatever the discussion about cheating or not...please refrain from flinging mud at guilds for no reason other than personal beef. This has bugger all to do with what guild anyone's in.

Agreed whole-heartedly. The IC-reasoning would be that the Freelancers were taken aback by this event, as I sorta figured Radke would deal with it until late yesterday evening, when I figured I'd have to take intiative myself to get things done. The letter from Dwy on one of the previous pages shows my IC reasoning. Suddenly though, we need both an archer and a jouster as well.
The archer, easy, our elf.

The jouster? We had none available. Then this bookworm guy steps up going: "It's allright, I can do this, guys."
He was given a shot, and pulled it off while training, so he was chosen to represent us.

Exactly why Preston is good at this In Character, I believe he is the only one who really knows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:22 pm

Also, let's not get retarded on each other, it's been a fun event this far, and that is how I'd prefer to remember it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:23 pm

Dwyburn wrote:Also, let's not get retarded on each other, it's been a fun event this far, and that is how I'd prefer to remember it.

So much this. Don't bicker about whom killed who.
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anivitas Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:25 pm

You're making it sound like I openly shouted at you for cheating, all I said was if you are using an add-on, you should not, because it really ruins the fun, as I for one was looking forward to this event, and to go out first round due to an add-on would have annoyed me.

Your response of you "You just sound like a sore loser" was not really needed, so please stop trying to make yourself sound like a pure victim here xD

Anyway, there is not real point in arguing over this, because neither side I believe has any solid proof, so it will just be the two sides shouting at each other. So rather then sit here raging lets just enjoy ^^

And a nice event, well done guys.
Anivitas
Anivitas

Character sheet
Name: The Reaper.
Title: Titleception.

Back to top Go down

Post by Martok Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:27 pm

Acturely.. my frist replie was... Addon ? what addon? then as you continued.. Then i accused you of being a sore loser. due to it seemed like you were refiring it that i was cheating -_-
Martok
Martok

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azarion Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:29 pm

There is NO WAY to cheat in the joust. Now get your heads out of your asses, or you're just as bad losers as Seiken is. And I severly dislike sore losers...

You talking about IC or OOC?
Azarion
Azarion

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:30 pm

What the fuck is this god-mode jousting addon you guys are talking about? Are you smoking something you shouldn't? >>
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:30 pm

Cid wrote:There is NO WAY to cheat in the joust. Now get your heads out of your asses, or you're just as bad losers as Seiken is. And I severly dislike sore losers...

The cheating part was IC, merely because of robes and nearly everyone going "wtf he must be using magic" that's personalities IC not OOC.

OOC it was assumed there's an addon involved which -is- possible. I aint on about losing, we don't care. Nor did he win, did he :p
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:32 pm

Leave it guys, forgive and forget. And enjoy the dueling Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:34 pm

I agree, IC acusation might have been in order, but let's enjoy it.

siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Zathoroz Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:37 pm

Cid wrote:There is NO WAY to cheat in the joust. Now get your heads out of your asses, or you're just as bad losers as Seiken is. And I severly dislike sore losers...

Sorry to say. but he is right, no idea where people get the cheat idea from, and i don't see a reason to start hating on someone just because he won it, Agreed with Cid 100% hate sore loosers, get your ass from that high chair and down on the ground and just shake hands and say Good Fight, it was ment to be fun, but you starting to hate on someone would not be fun
Zathoroz
Zathoroz

Character sheet
Name: Zathoroz
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:49 pm

Sharyssa/Adenah wrote:

The cheating part was IC, merely because of robes and nearly everyone going "wtf he must be using magic" that's personalities IC not OOC.

OOC it was assumed there's an addon involved which -is- possible. I aint on about losing, we don't care. Nor did he win, did he :p

KoS doing it doesn't equal everyone.

Christ's sake the lance is strapped to your body with the arm. Doesn't take a hulk to hold it.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:51 pm

-Nearly- everyone, there was half of the people calling out for cheating. It -does- take effort to move it even if strapped to the arm.

It was for me atleast called out IC, not even OOC aside from the mentioning of what I had been told that an addon was involved since he himself began the complaint about being poked about it. So no need to jump down my throat.
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rend2 Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:54 pm

http://prntscr.com/dqjq7
With that i want to thank everyone for an amazing event! Some really good RP indeed.

Rend2

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zathoroz Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:55 pm

Just for the record, i am not trying to jump someones throat if that was refered to me, might be expressed that way, but then you will get an apology if you in any way feel like i offended you or anything, i did not mean to if that is the case. Very Happy ^^
Zathoroz
Zathoroz

Character sheet
Name: Zathoroz
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next