Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] The Argent Tournament! -Updated, please read-

+37
Rae Wulfgnar
Evesia
Allonia_Miral
Ledgic
Sohan
Rend2
Zathoroz
Anivitas
Azarion
Martok
Kittrina
Thelos
Drustai
siegmund
Sharyssa/Adenah
Shariah
Timna
Gilran
Humphry
Saegwyth Dawnsinger
Ralegh
Lexgrad
Vaell
Ixirar
Cid
Rmuffn
Frostfeather
Aadaria-Ioanna
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Rammius
Braiden
Arkil
Mikasa
Skarain
Iriel Silversong
Morgaan
Maliel
41 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

[A] The Argent Tournament! -Updated, please read- - Page 6 Empty Re: [A] The Argent Tournament! -Updated, please read-

Post by siegmund Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:08 am

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:A rogue won you say? Wouldn't have happened if anybody had brought a blood DK Smile))

I was sad no one did... I also missed Feral druids. I also was sad i didn't go up vs the fire mage, or a frost one or even one of the other rogues, i just love Rogue vs Rogue. Still i loved the duels i got. Next time i'll try to add a bit of style, like in the practice duel where i killed off Helms pet first.

But meh, i did bad overall, about 2 or 3 mistakes per duel.

But ya bring yer blood dk champion! I stick to Sun Tsu: "Know yourself and know your enemy and in a 100 battles you will never be in peril"

siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

[A] The Argent Tournament! -Updated, please read- - Page 6 Empty Re: [A] The Argent Tournament! -Updated, please read-

Post by Ixirar Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:39 am

like in the practice duel where i killed off Helms pet first.

Vs. a hunter and still won? What?
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:49 am

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:

We did 3 duels, first one i was just cheecking him out. Second one i more or less did a test of damage and in the end ended up just spaming throw and deadly throw. Third one i wanted to see if i can kill his pet.

Plus the fact that my gear was probably in the top 3 in rank of all of the participants, i know there was once an idea of getting like lvl 60 pvp gear and weapons, no gems, no ench for this event (and i do have plenty of honnor atm) to make it a tad more balanced, but it seems the plan didn't go trough. I wonder how it would go if we had done that.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorik Thunderbelly Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:12 pm

A great event, even though the Dwarves didn't win anything. I hope they guys who had GHI activated didn't mind me playing the DJ by broadcasting the Coliseum tracks and the crowd cheering effects. Laughing
Dorik Thunderbelly
Dorik Thunderbelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:15 pm

Dorik Thunderbelly wrote:..and the crowd cheering effects. Laughing

Oh that's where it came from! Razz
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by Maliel Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:27 pm

I would like to once again thank everyone who participated in this event, be it crowd, champions, or guild nobles, it meant the world to myself and my guild to see such excitement from such a magnificent group of RPers.

Our guild is young, as it grows, more and more events will take place on a regular basis, but for now, the purpose of this was all for good fun, and to solidify the presence of the Argent Crusade as a formidable RP presence once again on the Defias Brotherhood server.

On behalf of myself and indeed all members of the Argent Crusade, thank you.

Maliel

Character sheet
Name: Maliel Gillain
Title: The Scourgeward

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:29 pm

[A] The Argent Tournament! -Updated, please read- - Page 6 Wowscr11

Not enough muscles in the screenies, so I provide some eyecandy. Wink
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphry Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:26 pm

Dorik Thunderbelly wrote:I hope they guys who had GHI activated didn't mind me playing the DJ by broadcasting the Coliseum tracks and the crowd cheering effects. Laughing

So that was you, a few of us were wondering if there was a way to cause the crowd to cheer, we thought it may have been some mechanic Blizz had put in that we didn't know about. Nice touch.

Also, it never feels right seeing a dwarf with a bow, I would have liked to have seen him pull back so hard the bow itself snapped, and then blamed crappy elven craftsmanship.
Humphry
Humphry

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenryx Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:51 pm

Dorik Thunderbelly wrote:I hope they guys who had GHI activated didn't mind me playing the DJ by broadcasting the Coliseum tracks and the crowd cheering effects. Laughing

I told you all! "Am I the only one hearing two tracks at once?" *flails arms*
Fenryx
Fenryx

Character sheet
Name: Fenryx Furscythe
Title: Mischievous Personae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sohan Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:56 pm

Môrgaan was also freaking out about this [A] The Argent Tournament! -Updated, please read- - Page 6 Animaatjes-xd-09561
Personally, I have my WoW sound turned off because otherwise I wouldn't be able to hear my epic metal music. [A] The Argent Tournament! -Updated, please read- - Page 6 Heavy-metal-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon
Sohan
Sohan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://canthandlemyswag.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Radke Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:05 pm

Sharyssa/Adenah wrote:Dude, it was Radke himself who told the people your char was picked for jousting because you had the addon to keep your shield up. A Scribe IC are you? Yep that -will- call for IC yells of being a cheater against seasoned knights and practised more muscular men considering the strenght needed to lift a lance and a shield.

I have come to DefiasRP today to clear up this matter, I was not online at any point on Monday and was not even aware of any issues until just now when I logged into the game today at approximately three in the afternoon. Also, I don't even know who you are so please refrain from using me as your mouthpiece for your obvious lies and slandering, it is quite embarrassing and quite frankly pathetic that you are jealous of someone else beating you in an RP competition.
Alex Radke
Alex Radke

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Radke Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:18 pm

Sharyssa/Adenah wrote:The addon comment was -not- related to the IC being called a cheater. I suggest you both pull your heads out of the gutter.

A man in a robe who probably has half the bodyweight of the rest of the champions chosen over freelancers who -would- have more logic to pick for such fights. So you expect people to put IC logic aside instead of create rp about someone unlikely to happen? pleaaaaase <.<

It was told to me that Radke informed another of -KoS- (NOT Blades) that Kathless (who is known to be a godemoter and metagamer aswel who always resses himself) was picked for the sake of his addon. I go by the information I have and the -clear- sign of the shield always being up while others without the addon who remained unbeaten before suddenly lost big time.
So I followed logic + info = he has an addon. I refrained from OOC'ing over it and it was taken as IC cheating since the character is a scribe.

Also, Kathless if you whisper me with "Your so full of shit" and put me on ignore straight away because you're afraid of an answer...don't even bother whispering in the first place Wink

I am still baffled as to who exactly are you as I have never ever had any contact you with you IC (to my knowledge) or OOC. I also find it laughable that you are now trying to pass this off on to someone else. Who is this person I supposedly told in KOS? I have no contact with anyone in KOS except for those I see around town and that is just briefly IC.

So my question to you is...if you go by information you were given (as you so claim) who gave you this information?

I know very well of Kathless' past but he has been nothing but an amazingly valid role-player with us, and while I know not everyone likes him on the server, my guild will always be a home to him as long as he stays within the rules of the roleplaying community, as anyone must adhere to.

This slandering of an individual, a human playing a video game, is pathetic and one of the things I will not miss about this game after I leave. Some of you on this server, especially you Sharyssa should take a long hard look at yourself for slandering someone about cheating in an IC RP fight...and not only that, but cheating in an event they did not win, how pathetic that such should occur just because it is Kathless (As I so suspect) I wonder if such drama would have occurred if it was a different mage.
Alex Radke
Alex Radke

Back to top Go down

Post by Martok Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:18 pm

Thank you Radke!
Martok
Martok

Character sheet
Name: Martok Forgemight
Title: < Thane of Forgemight clan > < Sergeant of Ironforge Guard > < Commander of Dun Garok >

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:19 pm

Let the matter rest now Smile
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:24 pm

siegmund wrote:
Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:

We did 3 duels, first one i was just cheecking him out. Second one i more or less did a test of damage and in the end ended up just spaming throw and deadly throw. Third one i wanted to see if i can kill his pet.

Plus the fact that my gear was probably in the top 3 in rank of all of the participants, i know there was once an idea of getting like lvl 60 pvp gear and weapons, no gems, no ench for this event (and i do have plenty of honnor atm) to make it a tad more balanced, but it seems the plan didn't go trough. I wonder how it would go if we had done that.

I mean more like, if a hunter gets you out of range of Shadowstep, there's no fucking way to catch up with him ever.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Radke Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:25 pm

Yes there is no need at all to drag this on further, I just wished to clarify this Sharyssa / Adenah character is not someone I know nor someone I have ever talked to IC or OOC. So their accusations should be nullified as they claim they had contact with me via a KOS member, of which I know none.

All my views can be found in my two replies above.

Overall the event seems to have been a huge success and one The Freelancers thoroughly enjoyed it! Smile

Thank you for such a well organised event.

Alex Radke
Alex Radke

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:25 pm

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:
siegmund wrote:
Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:

I mean more like, if a hunter gets you out of range of Shadowstep, there's no fucking way to catch up with him ever.

Now again true, yet i'm Really not sure if we both went easy on each other. Since i was without cds, snared going towards em for about 10 sec, till my ShS reset then i was in the game again. He might have had mercy on my soul! I might have used my secret ability -Puppy dog eyes- !

Though ya i think we should have a re-duel and go for real once again, but i'll just focus on having fun and sharing it.

I myself go to elwyinn to get my backside kicked by hunters/rogues/etc. It's still fun, mostly since i learn new stuff every day!
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Astraea Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:42 pm

I did enjoy it Smile was a giggle though I got smashed in the duels due to ma lack of appreciation for retadins in pvp =3

But Vaell

I'm after you!!!! If I was properly with it and Ast wasn't such a moody git the past couple of days there'd have been a new event of the biggest bitch xD

But seriously... She's after you <3

(Your mother is a hamster and your father smells of elderberries!!)
Astraea
Astraea

Character sheet
Name: Astraea
Title: Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:48 pm

Alex Radke wrote:
Sharyssa/Adenah wrote:Dude, it was Radke himself who told the people your char was picked for jousting because you had the addon to keep your shield up. A Scribe IC are you? Yep that -will- call for IC yells of being a cheater against seasoned knights and practised more muscular men considering the strenght needed to lift a lance and a shield.

I have come to DefiasRP today to clear up this matter, I was not online at any point on Monday and was not even aware of any issues until just now when I logged into the game today at approximately three in the afternoon. Also, I don't even know who you are so please refrain from using me as your mouthpiece for your obvious lies and slandering, it is quite embarrassing and quite frankly pathetic that you are jealous of someone else beating you in an RP competition.

I can only say what has been told to me, fair enough if that was wrong but it -still- was what I was told. If I want to slander about being beating I shall slander the winner which would make more sense? I responded to the sudden lashing out of people indeed thinking there was an addon involved and/or the people IC spicing things up in the heat of the moment to claim it was IC cheating.

Alex Radke wrote:
Sharyssa/Adenah wrote:The addon comment was -not- related to the IC being called a cheater. I suggest you both pull your heads out of the gutter.

A man in a robe who probably has half the bodyweight of the rest of the champions chosen over freelancers who -would- have more logic to pick for such fights. So you expect people to put IC logic aside instead of create rp about someone unlikely to happen? pleaaaaase <.<

It was told to me that Radke informed another of -KoS- (NOT Blades) that Kathless (who is known to be a godemoter and metagamer aswel who always resses himself) was picked for the sake of his addon. I go by the information I have and the -clear- sign of the shield always being up while others without the addon who remained unbeaten before suddenly lost big time.
So I followed logic + info = he has an addon. I refrained from OOC'ing over it and it was taken as IC cheating since the character is a scribe.

Also, Kathless if you whisper me with "Your so full of shit" and put me on ignore straight away because you're afraid of an answer...don't even bother whispering in the first place Wink

I am still baffled as to who exactly are you as I have never ever had any contact you with you IC (to my knowledge) or OOC. I also find it laughable that you are now trying to pass this off on to someone else. Who is this person I supposedly told in KOS? I have no contact with anyone in KOS except for those I see around town and that is just briefly IC.

So my question to you is...if you go by information you were given (as you so claim) who gave you this information?

I know very well of Kathless' past but he has been nothing but an amazingly valid role-player with us, and while I know not everyone likes him on the server, my guild will always be a home to him as long as he stays within the rules of the roleplaying community, as anyone must adhere to.

This slandering of an individual, a human playing a video game, is pathetic and one of the things I will not miss about this game after I leave. Some of you on this server, especially you Sharyssa should take a long hard look at yourself for slandering someone about cheating in an IC RP fight...and not only that, but cheating in an event they did not win, how pathetic that such should occur just because it is Kathless (As I so suspect) I wonder if such drama would have occurred if it was a different mage.

Now you are actually being ignorant seeing as Sharyssa was a character of the Freelancers during your expedition and we did rp. Oh and not to mention we spoke ooc several times as you would remember would you bother looking at my signature and we know eachother from on my warrior Nilda.
I did not slander, I explained what was said to me. I explained the cheating was kept -IC- for me and I have not said a single word untill I came to the forums and saw the complaints. Who you have had contact with and who you didn't is none of my concern and I will -not- fall to public slander. I have defended the (false) information I was given, nothing else. So I would ask you to refrain from straight out pointing fingers and insulting aswel as basing accusations upon a misssunderstanding that already had been solved and put to rest. (I am aware that is what happened last night, yet again I acted upon the information I had and the apparent denial of that fact)

Yes, the same would have happened to a different mage. And if the problem would be about being sore losers I surely would have opened my mouth about the other lost disciplines of the events <.<
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet
Name: Skytalon/Duskeye
Title: Archer/Pyromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:00 pm

Even if this has gona a bit off topic, i do like the idea of pvp tournaments within RP, since it will encourage those non yet geared to aquire it as well. Someone should plan many more such things, since it promotes Both RP and PvP. Sadly some of the opponets did get disqualified, which is a shame.

Next time i insist i get paired with a blood dk or something.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:13 pm

Astraea wrote:I did enjoy it Smile was a giggle though I got smashed in the duels due to ma lack of appreciation for retadins in pvp =3

But Vaell

I'm after you!!!! If I was properly with it and Ast wasn't such a moody git the past couple of days there'd have been a new event of the biggest bitch xD

But seriously... She's after you <3

(Your mother is a hamster and your father smells of elderberries!!)
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:17 pm

Fun was had.

To spare anymore fun of the dramatic kind, I'm going to throw a lock on this. If the OP contacts me, I will unlock it.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6