Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] The Argent Tournament! -Updated, please read-

+37
Rae Wulfgnar
Evesia
Allonia_Miral
Ledgic
Sohan
Rend2
Zathoroz
Anivitas
Azarion
Martok
Kittrina
Thelos
Drustai
siegmund
Sharyssa/Adenah
Shariah
Timna
Gilran
Humphry
Saegwyth Dawnsinger
Ralegh
Lexgrad
Vaell
Ixirar
Cid
Rmuffn
Frostfeather
Aadaria-Ioanna
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Rammius
Braiden
Arkil
Mikasa
Skarain
Iriel Silversong
Morgaan
Maliel
41 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[A] The Argent Tournament! -Updated, please read- - Page 3 Empty Re: [A] The Argent Tournament! -Updated, please read-

Post by Maliel Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:10 am

Siegmund, you and your troupe are more than welcome to join, it is not too late at all, I look forward to your attendance as well, Jonah Dwyburn!

Maliel

Character sheet
Name: Maliel Gillain
Title: The Scourgeward

Back to top Go down

[A] The Argent Tournament! -Updated, please read- - Page 3 Empty Re: [A] The Argent Tournament! -Updated, please read-

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:16 am

Well after tonight I've met and duelled four champions, all very good. Tomorrow should be interesting and fun to watch!
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet
Name: Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Title: Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:44 am

As there haven't been too many sign-ups yet, and because a great host of people desire my death...

I will compete in the Tournament as representative of the Kirin Tor.

Just hope my connection holds up, it's been finicky lately.
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:46 am

Ha if dru goes Lex will fight just to kick her ass!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:01 am

Just out of curiosity how will the archery go down?

Other than that, i can't wait! I think the jousting will be most fun, especially since today was the first time i went up against a human player.

"No! Damn cat, that way... Khem, good. What? That's all they had left..."
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:24 pm

-

Last edited by siegmund on Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:40 pm

House Mistmantle
Jousting: Sir Edwin Verheim
Duels: Mister Grayldan Thorn (prelimiairy and may change)
Archery: Prolly none since Gilberyn is on leave.
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Timna Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:56 pm

Kingdom of Stromgarde
Jousting: Eodan "Steedsmane" Haidren
Duels: Rayne "Prowleye" Lieuth (Timna in game)
Archery: Sharyssa "Skytalon" Leyson
Timna
Timna

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:07 pm

Since Thelos has sworn his Oath of Non-Violence, he can't exactly participate, but he'll be there to cheer any draenei on that enter.

See you tonight!
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:32 pm

Vaell Silvine, representing the Kirin'Tor and the Violet Wardens of Dalaran.

Looking forward to it!
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:50 pm

That makes ten champions for the Argent Tournament so far.
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittrina Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:58 pm

Just to add, Kittrina will be representing Blades in the archery
Tyriez for the duels-
Jousting we need to finalise but there will be someone, if it's not too late.

(How's the archery going to work, anyhow?)
Kittrina
Kittrina

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:01 pm

-Final Update- For Freelancers -

Siegmund Siegmund Shadow (Siegmund) - DUELIST
Ravenclaw (Mildrith) - ARCHERY
Preston Dorninson (Kathless) - JOUSTING

Archery will be some kind of /roll thing
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:02 pm

Disciples of Light
Tam Urthwyte - Jousting
Lephia Stoneheart - Archery
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid - Dueling

Last edited by Helmfrid on Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:04 pm

Also I haven't seen them in this thread, but the Blue Recluse guild came last night with a duelist and a jouster. I'm not sure if the Argent Crusade are aware or not, so just letting you know. If anyone can post their guild name, as it slips my mind, that'd be champion.
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Vaell wrote:Vaell Silvine, representing the Kirin'Tor and the Violet Wardens of Dalaran.

Looking forward to it!

Did you miss my post, Vaell, or were you intending on representing in the archery or jousting?

*Edit* Seems Vaell intends on participating in the duel, so he will be representing the Kirin Tor instead of me, as he's already signed up IC.

In that case, I will represent on behalf of the Exodar instead of for the Kirin Tor.

The Exodar
Zanaduun (Fraiduun) - Jousting
Drustai - Dueling
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:02 pm

Cid will participate, if I can get around that time. Real life tends to get in the way as of late...
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:05 pm

This new little RP hub is quite fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Martok Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:49 pm

Was great fun i enjoyed my self had some good jousting how ever the whole event was destoryed in my eyes soon as people started accusing of cheating. with.. an addon? Boss? what the hell is that? People who do that and just acuse people of such destorys fair play in the game.. sure using such if unfair, how ever accusing some one of such is wrong. and it really destoryed the whole event for me sadly.
Martok
Martok

Character sheet
Name: Martok Forgemight
Title: < Thane of Forgemight clan > < Sergeant of Ironforge Guard > < Commander of Dun Garok >

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:03 pm

I thought the cheating was all IC, considering you're a mage. If someone whispered 'cheat' to you, they're clearly retarded.
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Martok Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:22 pm

Nahi thought it was all OOC.. i got a fair bit of **** from people that i was using a *boss* addon.. it was mainly from the 'Blade* jouster i kept defeating. there were some others too. -_- I mean.. even the organiser Argent was whispering me saying *you shouldn't cheat* etc beliving it. hence he made me play another match and so on.... and all that just killed the event for me.. and how poorly the argents did this event, ICly there was some guy... getting into peoples face ICly.. and the argents were just like staring at him saying could you please stop.. he turnnig aroun saying no.. and continues... and the crusaders stand there doing nothing like brain dead idiots... Yes im being an ass over a Good event... YES the event its self is great love to see it again.. but.. whats happend as made me very bitter about it.
Martok
Martok

Character sheet
Title: < Thane of Forgemight clan > < Sergeant of Ironforge Guard > < Commander of Dun Garok >

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:37 pm

Dude, it was Radke himself who told the people your char was picked for jousting because you had the addon to keep your shield up. A Scribe IC are you? Yep that -will- call for IC yells of being a cheater against seasoned knights and practised more muscular men considering the strenght needed to lift a lance and a shield.
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet
Name: Skytalon/Duskeye
Title: Archer/Pyromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:43 pm

These accusations are new to me, for one, and I don't think Rad has been online since we started picking champions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Martok Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:47 pm

Radke... Radke Aint even online... so already your lying.. as for the addon busness Wtf? and typicaly your a blade now.. -_- so no wonder your crying to me saying im cheating when im not im just better then your guy.
Martok
Martok

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:48 pm

Sharyssa/Adenah wrote:A Scribe IC are you? Yep that -will- call for IC yells of being a cheater against seasoned knights and practised more muscular men considering the strenght needed to lift a lance and a shield.

This does not increase nor decrease the likelyhood that the player behind that RP toon uses addons for anything at all. Keep your arguments rational, please.

Edit: Guild roster says Radke's been offline the previous 21 hours. Preston was chosen for this today. So I do sorta call bullshit on your entire argument.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next