Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day Z - A zombie survival mod!

+13
Chase - Esou
Gogol
Raenmar
Nithel
Humphry
Mikasa
Salketh
Kettin
Velynia
Lavian
Khendran
Lyniath
Vaell
17 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Day Z - A zombie survival mod! - Page 4 Empty Re: Day Z - A zombie survival mod!

Post by Humphry Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:02 am

Sounds like a damn good trade to me. I've seen far more people with NVG's and GPS than I have matches. Jumped on their tonight after I got things sorted and found the tent I got logged out in front of gone. Sad times indeed.
Humphry
Humphry

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Day Z - A zombie survival mod! - Page 4 Empty Re: Day Z - A zombie survival mod!

Post by Gogol Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:25 am

I dont get what the deal with matches is?
Basiclly find a pack in every bigger store we loot.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphry Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:18 am

Note sure if it's down to luck or the fact I've just not been into a convenience store since the last time I played a good few months back, but I really suck at finding matches. I mean shit man, fuck beans, I'd kill a mofo for matches right about now.
Humphry
Humphry

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikasa Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Looted the NW:AF. Find a second GPS, Satchel charge and a SVD Camo. :3
Mikasa
Mikasa

Character sheet
Name: Mikasa Angelos
Title: Retlol God

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphry Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:29 pm

Quite a nice haul. Atm I'm logged out in a bush, since I'm playing with Kitt it's finding time she can come online with me to carry it on.
Humphry
Humphry

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphry Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:07 am

So yeah. Last night I decided to try out the Panthera map since I heard all the buildings (apart from about 2 different types) were enterable. I found out the towns are also larger as a whole and looting now takes a lot longer. After going through just over half the town I had a hatchet, compass, hunting knife, watch, tool box, matches, tent, winchester, craparov, plenty of ammo for each, two water bottles, a fair few tins of food and several cans of coke, oh and also a ghillie suit (first time I've ever found one). It was at this point I decided to take out a lone Zed that was standing in the entrance to the next building I wanted to go into... And well... This:

As you may be able to tell, the first wave caught me off guard while I was looting some goodies I'd missed. I now have 3.7k blood and can barely see further than my hand.
Humphry
Humphry

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphry Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:26 am

So yeah, not only looking much better. But some of the changes/additions from the launch sound fun.

http://dayzdev.tumblr.com/post/41444643504/this-is-the-first-update-when-i-have-sat-down-and
Humphry
Humphry

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raenmar Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:54 pm

I was playing with Murdyr. It was all going well, we had just about everything we needed, it was night time, Elektro looked nice with all of our chemlights down.

Just looting the supermarket before we left to find a vehicle. We were both tabbing out to look at vehicle spawns, and as he tabbed back in he accidentally shot me with his Enfield, which happens to be one of the loudest guns in the game.

So yeah <_<
Raenmar
Raenmar

Character sheet
Name: Raenmar Alric
Title: Commander, Druid of the Wild

http://gilneas.guildlaunch.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Velynia Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:51 am

I just tried this out again, after a long spree of computer problems, and I forgot how fun it is. Not to mention it's far more polished than before.

I found a bike, in perfect condition, but I died after shooting a Zombie with an Enfield (Apparently the loudest gun in the game) and attracting 50 of the bloody things, whom broke my legs and ate me. And now I can't find my body. Bollocks.
Velynia
Velynia

Character sheet
Name: Velynia Du Monteforde
Title: Grand Occultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Nifty Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:19 am

Actually the M107 is thrice as loud as the Enfield.

Anyhow I recently had the best DayZ experience ever, I spawned fresh and were running toward Balota when I find a bandit busy shooting at another freshspawn on a field.
I run up behind the bandit and steal all his blood bags from the backpack while he's busy.

A few minutes later I find yet another freshspawn trying to loot the airfield (which was already picked clean luckily).

I decide to be the humane and nice player I am in real life and start to bloodbag him repeatedly while he's begging me not to shoot him in voicechat, 10 bloodbags later I am now a hero, a well deserved title!

What happened to the victim of my bloodtransfusions I'll never know... Laughing
Nifty
Nifty

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:28 am

I really feel like I should get this game..
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nifty Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:45 am

'

Saw this a few days ago it's very well done and would quite accurately depict what could happen to any new player during their first time in the game.
Nifty
Nifty

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphry Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:48 pm

http://dayzdev.tumblr.com/post/42331283958/lets-see-some-dayz-video-a-quiet-start-for-us

A nice little vid showing a couple of the new things in SA. I'm glad they've finally altered the loot spawns and I really look forward to some clan wars over those two new islands.
Humphry
Humphry

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4