Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IC] Hatred Eternal merges into House of Sylvanas and blitzkrieg Fenris Isle

+4
Kettin
Amaryl
Morgaan
Diederich
8 posters

Go down

[IC] Hatred Eternal merges into House of Sylvanas and blitzkrieg Fenris Isle Empty [IC] Hatred Eternal merges into House of Sylvanas and blitzkrieg Fenris Isle

Post by Diederich Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:07 pm

[IC] Hatred Eternal merges into House of Sylvanas and blitzkrieg Fenris Isle 546146_3679317861015_1217092117_33551915_1045123512_n

((Trouble reading? See here.))

Death knight order Hatred Eternal has merged into the House of Sylvanas.

Upon this change, Noctemis, formerly of Hatred Eternal, has taken up the position of second in command to the lord of the House, Doctor Diederich Magnark.

Lord Magnark, former ly of the Cult of Shadow has also risen to the Dark Lordship of the Sylvanas aligned political unit, ridding him of the position of chancellor.

Shortly after the order of knights merged into the House of Sylvanas, the new contingent launched a violent blitzkrieg on the seemingly deserted Fenris Isle.

After a short battle with refugees camped out, the House of Sylvanas took command of the isle and declared it an asset of the Dark Lady.

Forsaken couriers and ferries have been sighted at the docks of Fenris Isle shipping containers, wagons and baggage over the water and into the keep.

Witnesses have sighted defences being put in place, likely due to any retaliation from the vile humans of the Alliance which constantly harass the borders.

A spokesman for the Dark Lord, Diederich Magnark said: “The Bureau of Relations can confirm that the Death Knight organisation known as Hatred Eternal has merged with the House of Sylvanas.

“The amalgamation came after precise planning between the former Chancellor and Highlord Noctemis.

“The Bureau of Relations can also confirm that the institution has asserted control of Fenris Isle and its main keep on the north edge.

“The isle is currently being fortified and doctored in order to accommodate the ministries and forces of the House of Sylvanas.”
Diederich
Diederich

Character sheet
Name: Diederich Roland Northcliffe
Title: Shadow Priest

Back to top Go down

[IC] Hatred Eternal merges into House of Sylvanas and blitzkrieg Fenris Isle Empty Re: [IC] Hatred Eternal merges into House of Sylvanas and blitzkrieg Fenris Isle

Post by Morgaan Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:33 pm

Wasn't the isle already in Forsaken Hands? If not then we were doing things wrong since Cata was released.
Morgaan
Morgaan

Character sheet
Name: Morgaan Pureheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

[IC] Hatred Eternal merges into House of Sylvanas and blitzkrieg Fenris Isle Empty Re: [IC] Hatred Eternal merges into House of Sylvanas and blitzkrieg Fenris Isle

Post by Diederich Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:37 pm

Severely wrong!

Edit: But no, I don't think it was. It's just been left to rot after that little worgen killing quest.
Diederich
Diederich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:32 pm

well! it was, then it wasn't then it was, then it wasn't then it was then it wasn't.

over the past year and a half, multiple guilds have stood there alliance and horde, and drama followed often Very Happy

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgaan Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:37 pm

Yeah i was thinking about that drama, Tho i didn't know CotS left it. Tho well i wish you good luck with it when the Northern Vigil comes and sends you into a eternal sleep! Very Happy
Morgaan
Morgaan

Character sheet
Name: Morgaan Pureheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Diederich Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:45 pm

Been watching it for a good few months now... No activity.

= ours
Diederich
Diederich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:45 am

I do remember a semi big rpwpvp event being done there. but after that nothing (during cata). Always glad to see people making use of more locations though. so thumbs up for forsaken RP.
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhonya Steelheart Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:14 pm

We had it in hands yes, for a long time, with the Cult, using it as Military headquarters, so you might have found some banners here and there...xD But we don't use it anymore Smile
Rhonya Steelheart
Rhonya Steelheart

Character sheet
Name: Rhonya Steelheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:21 pm

Always hard to keep using a location, why we need more forsaken rpers to keep the whole area populated. Also to note we will require the building some time soon for mine and Daeyna's wedding. Every one is invited!
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhonya Steelheart Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:25 pm

...Please burn it down, someone.
Rhonya Steelheart
Rhonya Steelheart

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:28 pm

She just wants a romantic fire for our special day ^^. Kettin may have to go visit house of Sylvanas some time since hes offten around silverpine.
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhonya Steelheart Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:31 pm

We might come by soon as well, if we hear about all this that happened, since I still heared nothing from the House itself to contact the Cult Wink
Rhonya Steelheart
Rhonya Steelheart

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:34 pm

Kettin wrote:She just wants a romantic fire for our special day ^^. Kettin may have to go visit house of Sylvanas some time since hes offten around silverpine.
I've actually been trying to find you online to organise a meeting with the house!
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:36 pm

Normally online most nights, if not on kettin I will be on flumiwick or Flumíwick. But I can be free tonight if you want to setup somthing. ^^
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:39 pm

Aishling reads the papers and frowns for a moment. "The Lordaeronians now have very little space to go to, and even their new aquired dogpowers doesn't seem to mind the Forsaken..."

She rereads the article and then takes a map of Silverpine Forest

"... I think we should pay a visit soon, see what these new... allies... have to offer. Let us just hope their taste of everything rotten isn't as bad otherwise they should've kept the pups that call themselves Gilneaians alive to clean the house every now and then. I am sick of Forsaken interior."
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sil/Akechi Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:06 pm

I hope Fenris Isle remains yours. When I was searching for a base I thought of Fenris Isle aswell but at the time it was filled with Lordaeron Alliance members.
Sil/Akechi
Sil/Akechi

Character sheet
Name: Akechi Shadowstorm
Title: Commander of the Crimson Imperium

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:18 pm

Think alot of people at some point have thought of Fenris isle. Back at the start of wow my forsaken warlock was living there for abit.
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down