Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] House of Sylvanas: Recruiting Forsaken and certain Sin'dorei

+16
Sonitus
Gilran
Sil/Akechi
Timna
Kettin
Marrickus Blackwind
Vaell
Lexgrad
Valerias
Gesh
corleth
Morinth
Jemerick
Iltharen
Emrys
Diederich
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[H] House of Sylvanas: Recruiting Forsaken and certain Sin'dorei Empty [H] House of Sylvanas: Recruiting Forsaken and certain Sin'dorei

Post by Diederich Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:05 pm

[H] House of Sylvanas: Recruiting Forsaken and certain Sin'dorei 563659_3548240184155_1217092117_33485979_1210718257_n

A new political faction has been formed. The Forsaken idealist, Diederich Magnark, has formed an association branded the House of Sylvanas. The House formed around a group of like minded Forsaken nobles. Pressing forth the principles of strength, cunning and wisdom, the House is investing in political, scentific, military and social affairs across Azeroth and beyond. The House educates and urges loyalty to the Dark Lady, Sylvanas Windrunner, and lobbies heavily in her court.

A new, potentially lethal, arm of the Sylvanas regime and they make claim to the Queen and see themselves as her royal servants.

The House looks for any willing Forsaken and certain Blood Elf kind to serve the Throne and Nation. Forsaken of all manners are welcome and shall be educated and instructed in the proposals of the House.

[H] House of Sylvanas: Recruiting Forsaken and certain Sin'dorei 530904_3548269024876_1217092117_33485995_1280775467_n

Main Duties
- Spreading the dark gospel of the Queen
- Fighting and dying for the Dark Lady
- Aiding the management of the state in all ways possible. I.e. acting as ambassadors, councillors, tax collectors, intelligence services
- Acting as a secret police and intelligence branch for the Undercity and surrounding lands
- Research and development of scientific studies
- Representing the Forsaken people and its ideals

Ranks:

Dark Lord- In charge of running the House and is the chief officer and leader
Highlord - The second in command, Noctemis' unique rank
Minister - An officer, there will be different ministers for different faculties. I.e. Minister of Intelligence, Minister of Defence, Minister of Justice e
House Commander - Working under the ministers and commanding the lower rank duties - there is only one of these in the organisation at any time
House Champion - A member who has proven them self trusted and useful to the House of Sylvanas
House Conscript - An entry level member who will serve the wishes of the higher ranks, depending on what faculty

Once the House grows in influence around the Undercity and the Forsaken empire, we hope to alter our status from a mere "cell" of the Sylvanas regime to something bigger and better, thus the ranks will alter in their naming depending on the status of the House.

We like to take the role of the more political Forsaken, the bureaucratic side of Forsaken RP. We're guided by management of the state and defending it from threats. We're looking for serious Forsaken/Blood Elf RPers only. We're very heavy and realistic about the way we conduct ourselves and there is no messing around!

To begin with we'll be focusing on the lesser duties, until we're strong enough to carry out greater ones in Forsaken society.

Alignment
Lawful Evil: A being who gains power through methodically destroying others is lawful evil. Power comes through order, but one can be orderly about slaughtering innocents. Tradition is important, but goodness is not. The Scarlet Crusade and Cult of the Damned is of this alignment.

APPLY HERE: http://house.forumotion.org

(( HoS was a successful guild on Scarshield Legion, established way back in 2006. Seeing how it's dead there now, I've started it up here after a year or so break. ))

Last edited by Diederich on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:00 pm; edited 18 times in total
Diederich
Diederich

Character sheet
Name: Diederich Roland Northcliffe
Title: Shadow Priest

Back to top Go down

[H] House of Sylvanas: Recruiting Forsaken and certain Sin'dorei Empty Re: [H] House of Sylvanas: Recruiting Forsaken and certain Sin'dorei

Post by Diederich Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:20 pm

Just give me a whisper or ingame mail or apply on the forum house.forumotion.org if interested! We're looking to do Forsaken RP as seriously as we possibly can.

Last edited by Diederich on Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diederich
Diederich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

[H] House of Sylvanas: Recruiting Forsaken and certain Sin'dorei Empty Re: [H] House of Sylvanas: Recruiting Forsaken and certain Sin'dorei

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:42 am

I'll be sure to do my best to keep a close relation with this guild when we both get ours started!

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:47 am

I am thinking of joining this with my blood elf rogue, but only if I get her forsaken mentor to come along as well (whom was in the House of Sylvanas on Scarshield Legion), as she goes nowhere without him.
Emrys
Emrys

Character sheet
Name: Emrys Sunwing
Title: Priestess

Back to top Go down

Post by Diederich Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:51 pm

Emrys - that would be no problem at all! Would also be great to have a former member in.

Noct - Yeah, definitely >Smile
Diederich
Diederich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Iltharen Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:58 pm

Diederich wrote:Just give me a whisper or ingame mail if interested! We're looking to do Forsaken RP as seriously as we possibly can.

I will definitely look into it. A friend of mine, former member of the guild on Scarshield, recommended it to me :p
Iltharen
Iltharen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemerick Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:16 pm

Whooah! HoS coming here. The server got blessed.

And "Magnark" even, hmm... you're not related to Archnazg Magnark by any chance?

Anyway, welcome back and goodluck.
Best wishes from an ex-SSL-er (A).

Last edited by Jemerick on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jemerick
Jemerick

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:25 pm

Ohh, looks interesting. My forsaken mage is in the Forsaken Military, but she's a noble so you'll most likely meet her! Just... Bring your fireproofs, she's a pyromaniac.

Also making a Dark Ranger that you'll no doubt meet, as a Sylvanas follower. Smile
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Diederich Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:35 pm

Ohh, what was your char on SSL, Jemerick? And thanks for the kind words!

And good stuff Morinth, I look forward to meeting your toons!
Diederich
Diederich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:48 pm

This is definitely interesting.
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:19 pm

[H] House of Sylvanas: Recruiting Forsaken and certain Sin'dorei Tumblr_lv2dpyp2vT1qbklpr

Dis looks interesting!
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Diederich Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:13 pm

YES! Join up folks... It's going to be the new black for Forsaken RP!
Diederich
Diederich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:37 pm

I'm quite interested... might give me a reason to finally RP my Forsaken, if you don't mind alts in the guild.

I'll give you a halloo in game.
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Diederich Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:26 pm

Glad to hear it Annie!

We await you!

ALSO everyone, we have a forum now!
http://house.forumotion.org
Diederich
Diederich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:28 pm

Might have to re-raise Fenlander.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Diederich Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:00 pm

Get him ressed! Things are beginning to pick up >Smile
Diederich
Diederich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Diederich Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:21 pm

Bump for great justice.

RP going well so far! GET INVOLVED PEOPLE!
Diederich
Diederich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Diederich Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:40 am

Jemerick wrote:Whooah! HoS coming here. The server got blessed.

And "Magnark" even, hmm... you're not related to Archnazg Magnark by any chance?

Anyway, welcome back and goodluck.
Best wishes from an ex-SSL-er (A).

Sorry I took so long to reply DEAR!

They ain't related!
Diederich
Diederich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:33 am

Oh my god! This is my first RP guild years ago on Scarshield Legion.

Diederich, who were you on SSL?
<--- Renzah

Definitely will join on my priest.
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Diederich Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:48 pm

Ah Renzah! Tis Archnazg here, old friend! Would be great to have you back in the guild!
Diederich
Diederich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:37 pm

Alan! It has been too long, mate. Definitely. I'll contact you in game at some point.
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:39 pm

Zombie bump!
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Diederich Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:50 pm

Bump for The Dead!
Diederich
Diederich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:26 pm

RPed with these guys... was afraid....

(Join/RP with them, they are really cool!)
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Diederich Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:59 pm

Also looking for some ambitious players with a vision looking to help run the guild and built it into something amazing as an officer.
Diederich
Diederich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next