Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(H) RP-PVP <Hatred Eternal>

4 posters

Go down

(H) RP-PVP <Hatred Eternal> Empty (H) RP-PVP <Hatred Eternal>

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:45 pm

I altered the concept of this guild while it still has no members to create what should be a more similarly minded community. Rather than the old concept.

Hatred Eternal is a newly formed order made primarily of Death Knights, Undead/Forsaken and Dark Rangers who have broken off from both the Scourge and the Ebon Blade (Still accepting those loyal to the Ebon Blade) and seek to further their own needs and those of the Banshee Queen

Our ranking system:
New Blood - The new bloods are those who have only just joined, everyone will be a new blood at some point.

Warrior (This one needs renaming) - These are the backbone of the guild, those who have been with the guild long enough to be considered a fully fledged member. A Warrior may or may not have proven himself in all out battle but they still deserve respect from all members.

Champion - The Champions are the members who have proven themselves in battle and have been chosen specifically by their lord or the leader himself, this rank acts as the equivalent of a sergeant.

Lord - The Lords are chosen from the ranks of either Champions or Warriors as those with considerable abilities and skill in combat, this is the highest rank most members should expect to be able to obtain and are highly respected purely for their deadly skill.

The Horsemen - Highlord Noctemis' admiration of the Four Horsemen of Naxxramas caused him to name the council after them. Not including Noctemis this rank consists of three Lords or Champions chosen by Noctemis to rule over the guild. The horsemen will be selected depending on their loyalty, abilities and honour to the guild and will be categorised depending on which class they play. If/When the guild has enough members Noctemis will break off from the horsemen leaving place for a fourth Lord/Champion to take his place though he will still be the Highlord. < This system may be removed depending on feedback from players if/when the guild increases in size.

We are hoping to be able to take part in any and all battles but the occasional OOC dungeon, battleground or raid may be available. IC duels between members are obviously encouraged but not necessary as we will accept the occasional /e fight though these will hopefully be closely monitored to avoid OOC trouble and will most likely be handled in /roll using Attack roll > Defence roll > Counter-attack roll although this is also up for dispute.

I hope to be updating this depending on how well the guild does. Message Noctemis / Àgoný or post here for any requests, questions about the guild or information I may have missed. Thanks very much for reading and I hope to see you all in game.
~Noctemis

Last edited by Misanthropy on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 11 times in total

Back to top Go down

(H) RP-PVP <Hatred Eternal> Empty Re: (H) RP-PVP <Hatred Eternal>

Post by Lexgrad Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:48 pm

I smell scourge!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:09 pm

That would be the blood from my recent kills covering my weapons and armour.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:11 pm

Good luck with the guild dawg. Smile Is he the same Noctemis that Lex ran through in the Enclave btw? If so Bring on the Vengence!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:21 pm

...Nope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:27 pm

Awwww.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:51 pm

The theme of the guild has been changed due to the low non-existent amount of people applying, hoping this idea would be more popular.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:41 pm

"Dark Lady watch over you."

/bump

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:57 pm

Loving the idea. Best of luck

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:50 pm

I'm quite fond of the idea of some Dark Ranger / Val'Kyr RPers if anyone feels up for that little challenge. I can't really afford to be picky but for this role I will only really accept RP/Lore nerds. Aside from that we're still looking for ANY AND ALL members. IF you are Undead or support the goals of the Undead then you are of use to us.
Thanks in advance.
~Noctemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:53 pm

Hmm...should be interesting to see how this plays out against my own DK based guild (once it starts up, busy busy uni work)
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet
Name: Grek'thar Earthstorm
Title: Crazy orc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:52 pm

Grek'thar/Takarius wrote:Hmm...should be interesting to see how this plays out against my own DK based guild (once it starts up, busy busy uni work)

My guild isn't going to be a DK guild but it will include lots of them. Hopefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:02 pm

Depending on how fast I get members (Looking to get between 5-6 but will rise the goal up to 10ish if we get them fast enough) The IC creation of the guild event will be scheduled for the most convenient weekend after the last member joins, obviously we will still be accepting members between then and the event. Each member who joins after this event will need an IC "interview"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:33 pm

Love the horse men Smile. Looking forward to see you guys around.
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:48 pm

Shameless self bump.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content