Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A]The Isle of Evergreen

+3
Thelos
Krogon Devilstep
Skarain
7 posters

Go down

[A]The Isle of Evergreen Empty [A]The Isle of Evergreen

Post by Skarain Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:49 pm

The Isle of Evergreen
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Isle of Evergreen is a small isle by the western coast of Eastern Kingdoms, formed by the Cataclysm. The small Isle was discovered first by the Mage Tower of Stormwind, when the world was yet recovering from the breaking of the world. While the factions clashed by Vashj'ir and Tol Barad, the Isle of Evergreen was hid in powerful magics, its existence remain a secret from the rest of the world while construction took place. Reveal to the world only shortly after the Fall of Orgrimmar, the Isle is now a recently open Naval Fortress under the control of the Alliance, housing The Sylovan Mage-Academy and a small Trading post between Neutral and Alliance settlements.

With the knowledge of the Isle emerging, some have begun question the authorities for their reasons and motivations to hide an entire Isle for this long, and all manner of conspiracy theories have been spin up, but all that there remain is unconfirmed rumors. For now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(Maps made by Ildranor and Roque)

What is the Isle of Evergreen?

The Isle of Evergreen is a fan-creation, an entirely new Isle placed by the coast of Eastern Kingdoms. In the game, we are restricted by the space given by Blizzard for gameplay reasons, and the space we have at our use is thus limited. For many years, locations as Tower of Azora, Eastvale Logging Camp and even individual houses of Stormwind have been used to represent different locations than seen ingame. The Isle of Evergreen is no different, expect maybe in scale, making use of the entire destroyed city of Theramore phased to pre-destruction state.

The purpose of the Isle is to bring another settlement to the map that is actually possible to visit, can even be Teleported to, and has the potential to become a Roleplaying Hub and anything we Roleplayers make it to become.

What can be made of the Isle?
Anything. While Wild Tempest intend to make occasional use of the Barracks when we are not out in the world or in Stormwind, and The Sylovan Academy of the Mage Tower, no-one "owns" the space or the concept. I personally intend to organize things as Market, Training and Tournament events due time on the isle, but should anyone else wish to make use of the Isle for any purposes, they are more than welcome to.

Interested?
Interested to get involved in any way, or hoping to hear more of the naughty secrets behind the scenes? Post in the thread or prod me ingame on any of my characters in my signature. You can also join "Evergreen" channel ingame to work towards you max 10 channel cap.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

[A]The Isle of Evergreen Empty Re: [A]The Isle of Evergreen

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:10 pm

Very clever!

I gather the horde as of yet would be unaware of its existance?
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:40 pm

As of yet, aye. Just for an Isle being quite in middle of trade-routes, including the Neutral ones, i don't think it will remain a secret for long. Having an Isle appear out of nowhere is kinda suspicious, won't you think?

Any case, it is completely open up to be Sieged and Conquered by the Horde, but lets focus on the RP-PvP Campaing at our damned hands first. Smile
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:46 pm

Inran/Skarain wrote:As of yet, aye. Just for an Isle being quite in middle of trade-routes, including the Neutral ones, i don't think it will remain a secret for long. Having an Isle appear out of nowhere is kinda suspicious, won't you think?

Any case, it is completely open up to be Sieged and Conquered by the Horde, but lets focus on the RP-PvP Campaing at our damned hands first. Smile
I doubt we could touch it, with our non-existant navy xD
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:53 pm

Krogon Devilstep wrote:
Inran/Skarain wrote:As of yet, aye. Just for an Isle being quite in middle of trade-routes, including the Neutral ones, i don't think it will remain a secret for long. Having an Isle appear out of nowhere is kinda suspicious, won't you think?

The only way to touch a non-existant island is with a non-existant navy.

Stupid.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:54 pm

Thelos wrote:
Krogon Devilstep wrote:

The only way to touch a non-existant island is with a non-existant navy.

Stupid.
The logic... it... burns! Mad 
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:16 pm

Except for that attacking the Alliance would likely go against the current lore situation?
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Celeste/Ainathiela Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:19 pm

So would the RP-PvP Campaign that is going to hit in December, but since its been confirmed there will be no Patch 5.5 due to developers pushing for WoD it would mean sitting on the current lore situation for X number of months with no development.

So its up to us to improvise till WoD's release.
Celeste/Ainathiela
Celeste/Ainathiela

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:56 pm

There are better ways, but all right.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:43 am

Pretty cool idea, buddies!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcolon Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:35 pm

Azmariel wrote:ON THE SIDE THING, the map reminds me of Theramore....
Well, naturally, after all. OOCly it is The Theramore isle that is being used.

Arcolon

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down