Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weird Dreams/Nightmares

+51
Xen-tau
Sohan
Bradley
Cid
Ixirar
Skarain
Larnira
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Lorainne/Bridlington
Sanara
Iltharen
Lavian
Nifty
Lexgrad
Velynia
Rmuffn
Vyrinn
Dréfurion
Emrys
Lyniath
The Z
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Hermie
Ron Sexton
Guldujenu
itsy
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
corleth
Drustai
Eowale
Morinth
Ledgic
Feydor
Saevir
Timna
Mandui
Axio
Ave/Sariella
Morty
Gesh
Shaelyssa
Dharum
Nessra Sunwhisper
Chrystan
Yarnaat
Darilas
Grufftoof
Kristeas Sunbinder
Muzjhath
Kettin
55 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Weird Dreams/Nightmares - Page 4 Empty Re: Weird Dreams/Nightmares

Post by Swan Emperor Arenfel Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:35 am

My nightmares usually involve me losing my temper in some way, shouting cursing at people at the top of my lungs. Though despite calming down almost instantaniously and apologizing in full, nobody will look at me and they'll either arrest or give me dark looks.

I don't like losing my temper, it's scary :c
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Swan Emperor Arenfel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:06 am

Weird dreams uhm...

I'm a die hard Chelsea FC fan, and I keep having a dream of me being the manager of Arsenal or Liverpool in a match against Chelsea.

Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Ave/Sariella Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:29 am

Nessra Sunbinder wrote:I remember a dream where I was swimming in shallow ocean, or maybe it was a lake, but there was no shore to be seen anywhere. When I looked at the bottom, there were millions of purple and yellow striped snakes slowly sliding past eachother.
I'm not really scared of snakes, but the sight was rather horrifying Neutral

Snakes are usually a sign of death and rebirth, short version of the meaning :p
Ave/Sariella
Ave/Sariella

Character sheet
Name: Analeigh Avery Blackdawn
Title: Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:14 am

Remember to listen to this official background music, while you're reading this thread.

I love these type of threads, even if I usually don't have any interesting dreams to share meself.

For as long as I can remember, I haven't had any gruesome nightmares. Just your usual "being chased by someone/falling down/whathaveyou" bad dream ones. Lately I haven't even seen any of those. Just 'boring' nomal ones or odd but harmless ones.

My worst "nightmares" are from years ago, tad 'sleep paralysis' type. I'm trying to wake myself up by trying to move my body, but it's like I've been tied up or something. Together with that I've also had trouble breathing. Once I was able to, it felt like I had been holding my breath underwater. Those two combined make my boogeyman nightmares seem like nothing.
So like I said, I don't really have any cool dreams to share! I haven't seen any as of late, but I guess I could translate few ones I've posted on some other forums in past. Once I'm not feeling lazy.

Also, for having played WoW since 2006, I have barely had any dreams related to it either....and screw that dream recording! I have thought about it as well, but I bet I would go crazy watching my nightmares, even the not-so-scary ones.

Nessra Sunbinder wrote:Dun dun dun dun dunnnnn.....
>MAYBE IT WAS THIS MAN<
This Man (2012) I think that was just some clever-ish movie advertising, or at least worked as an inspiration.

The Z

Character sheet
Name: Zobke, aka, Mr. Z
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessra Sunwhisper Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:35 pm

Raghtul wrote:
Nessra Sunbinder wrote:Dun dun dun dun dunnnnn.....
>MAYBE IT WAS THIS MAN<
This Man (2012) I think that was just some clever-ish movie advertising, or at least worked as an inspiration.

The page has been there since 2009, would they really start advertizing 3 years before they even start making a film? o.O
Nessra Sunwhisper
Nessra Sunwhisper

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Title: Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:40 pm

had a cool dystopian/half life 2 esque dream tonight
the enemy all had these crazy machines which ruled everythang, but i ended up meeting this magical engineer chick who started a rebellion against them, and for most of the dream i was running around trying to dodge mortar shells, til i woke up
hohum
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:30 pm

Nessra Sunbinder wrote:The page has been there since 2009, would they really start advertizing 3 years before they even start making a film? o.O
True. I suppose the movie's more inspired by that.

The Z

Character sheet
Name: Zobke, aka, Mr. Z
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyniath Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:48 am

I wish I knew how to lucid dream. Or had the patience to do it.
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:22 am

Tonight I dreamed about some freaky dark corridor where about three people were being mauled by bloodthirsty vampires. I scared them away from them by walking through the corridor with a very bright light, after which we could shut off a protective gate... After that the vampires sent me invites if they could please bite me |:
Emrys
Emrys

Character sheet
Name: Emrys Sunwing
Title: Priestess

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:45 am

Tryed to havea lucid dream last night but didnt work but had did havea werid dream. Was working by a phone and people were ringing up about stuff they had lost one person called about a vibrator :S and another about Lady gaga o.o i was derp.
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:53 am

LOL FLUMI Very Happy

I had one of those weird dreams. Where you think it was real. I went to work, played with the horses and puppies and done my usual stuff. Came home, played LoL where I was Sona and I 1 manned their whole base and team. It was boring.

It was when I recollected the bit about Sona that I realised that it was still Monday and I hadn't gone to work. XD FU League of Legends.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:37 am

dreamt that I was rejected by all my university choices

worst nightmare of my life

ever
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:46 pm

Those are normally the worst nightmares. They seem normals so you can think it really happened Sad not nice. <3 Shaelyssa
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Dréfurion Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:04 pm

I can only remember having one nightmare in my entire life..

.. I was pretty young and dreamt a witch (on a broom, crooked nose, the whole works) a gargoyle-demon thing and a hairy giant monster were chasing me around a hogwarts-like castle.

.. I do get dreams some people might think are nightmares (stranding on an island alone, third world war) but for some reason they never really scare me.

I love this thread xD

Dréfurion

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eowale Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:55 pm

When I watched the movie Scream from 1996 for the first time, I had the same nightmare of being face to face with Ghostface for several weeks. Also, when I watched Jurassic Park 1, 2 and 3, I had a nightmare of getting chased by the T-Rex through my neighbourhood.

Eowale
Eowale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyniath Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:04 pm

I dreamt once that I was in some nameless village in England, and in one of the taverns, using a particular toilet transported you to a mirror world inhabited by elves. Then I opened the toilet as a tourist attraction and people queued up to use the portal, but then an evil force appeared. I then somehow ended up running down a hill collecting parts of a generator for a Jamaican family to make the sun come up again.
That's only what I remember, barely 10%. and this dream had a sequel a few nights later!
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessra Sunwhisper Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:12 pm

Lately I've had lots of dreams about having to go meet someone in a big building, but getting there ends up being impossible for various reasons.

Quite often the elevator will only move sideways, or I need to go to 107th floor and there's only a row of buttons that are 0, 2 and 3. Or in the worst case, the Elevator has no walls and will just keep going up until it reaches the ceiling and I get squished to death.

Sometimes I need to use the stairs and the building is atleast 200 story high. The stairs go upside down and around and no matter how hard I try, I just can't climb them.

If for some reason I get to the right floor, then the right room is missing. I find room number 17 and 19 right next to eachother, but there is no room number 18 which I needed to go to.

While struggling to get to my destination, I quite often get into situations where I need to call the police or the fire department because the building is on fire, or someone has jumped down from the building and died. My phone starts to mess with me, and even though I press the correct buttons to dial the emergency number, my phone keeps giving out completely wrong numbers.

I usually give up at some point and realize that I'm just dreaming. <- At this point I usually find the closest bakery, break in, and eat the all the cakes and donuts and pies I can find..
Nessra Sunwhisper
Nessra Sunwhisper

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Title: Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Timna Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:53 am

I woke up tonight with a nightmare in fact.

I was watching TV, but suddenly it all turned real. The program? "Possession".
It was a little messed up seeing as it was about a hospital, and suddenly one of the hospital crew had a plastic bag over his head mid-surgery. I was forced to stare at him all the time without being able to do anything.
Everything was white and red from blood and covers, while the doctor was choking from that plastic bag that for some reason did not let go. It strangled him like it had a purpose, like it was alive.

Afterwards I see how silly that sounds, but to be fair at the time I was scared mindless. Razz
Timna
Timna

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:49 pm

Had the weirdest dream last night. Freddie Krueger was in it. Sad

I was one of his... 'children'. ;_; So I had a bunch of my guild members (their 'IRL' forms ofc) trying to save me. xD Flumiwick, Faralan, Zaaik, Eremor. So we beat down Freddie, and as he goes down, he unleashes zombies on the world. So we all shack up in a supermarket! There was only one zombie inside. We had this awesome black guy with us, he never left the driver seat of his Cadillac, and he shot zombies out the window with his dual Uzi's.

Then my mother's like... GO ACROSS THE ROAD TO THE ZOMBIE INFESTED SUPERMARKET AND GET ME BEEF AND TOMATO POT NOODLES. We pointed out that we were in a safe supermarket with the same items, but she insisted we go into danger. So we walk across the road, generic black man driving beside us. Then Flumi is like HELL YES, ZOMBIES, and he runs in and starts butchering them with a samurai sword. No idea where he got it. And Zaaik is standing there, letting the zombies come closer to him. So I grab Black-Mans Uzi, and shoot one! But I missed and hit a survivor who chose to run by screaming at that moment. We didn't care much.

Anyway, we got the Pot Noodles after an epic battle in the supermarket, got back to our own supermarket, and it turned out my mother was Wesker and he stole our Pot Noodles and flew away. Sad

I hope I dream about getting them back tonight.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyniath Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:50 pm

Are you sure you weren't just playing every zombie game ever made at once?
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:00 pm

Lyniath wrote:Are you sure you weren't just playing every zombie game ever made at once?

I was actually shocked. All of my zombie dreams have always included John Travolta running in and singing Summer Loving with me, while the zombies lined up and did the can-can. >.> Although I was woken up earlier than normal, so he probably intended on making an appearance later.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyniath Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:48 pm

That's what his career has sunk to.
From Saturday Night Fever and Grease, to...
Susie's Dreams doing the cancan
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:39 pm

Nonono, only the zombies do the cancan. He does a duet with me. And for that moment, zombies and the living come together and unite as one. Then it's back to exploding heads and nomming on faces.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vyrinn Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:43 am

Oke, so.. prepaire for one of the most fucked up stories you'll ever read about a dream. Herby, your warning.

This dream has been stuck with me forever, and i've no clue why. Probably becouse it's so fucking random and shit just doesn't make sense at all. It's up to you if you'll beleve it or not, but eitherway, Let'ze go!

I was playing with my brothers and my neighbours, just sitting on a swing, and playing tag, hide and seek and such. I was like... 9 years old. I don't know to be honest, but that's not relevant..

So we we're playing casual kid's games, inside a body. So we begin playing tag at the intestences ( or how it's spelled ) and we ended up, somehow, in the ear. BUT, inside the body, there was a witch, with a broom. and it was scary as FUCK. I swear to god, I've had nightmares about that same wich alot of times back than. . .

But we ended up someone's ear, just laughing and sitting on the swing, you know the drill.. who gets the highest is the most bad-ass. So I was like, high as shit, for my feeling, and suddenly this scary as shit wich comes by, with a plate. with like.. metal cups with tea or coffee or w/e it was in there. but JUST at the moment i'm swining down, I just.. kick the metal plate, out of her hands, in her face. and the witch was like. . bezerker rage mad. So we all ran off, and I got in a match-box. together with I don't know who. and we flew away. somewhere, and the witch followed us on her broom. and adventually I flew out of the ear, and I woke up.

There. thank you.
Vyrinn
Vyrinn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eowale Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:59 am

Mother of god, wat? That's insane Vyrinn! Shocked

I had a nightmare a few nights about a Zombie apocalypse. Might have been cause I watched Walking Dead recently.
But, we were basically in the same situation, traveling around in cars, looking for other survivors, food, gas for the cars and so on.

In the dream, the ones who were in there were everyone I know and care about. But, as the dream continued, more and more people died, all of which I care deeply for. My cousins, my aunts and uncles, other relatives, friends and their familys, later also my own family and girlfriend. Then, it was just me left. Trying to drive a car with a simple handgun with limited ammo, going no-where. Alone in the entire world, sort of the I Am Legend feeling without the dog. That entire night felt so long. I woke up like three times cold-sweating and breathing because of it. Was horrible.
Eowale
Eowale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next