Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weird Dreams/Nightmares

+51
Xen-tau
Sohan
Bradley
Cid
Ixirar
Skarain
Larnira
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Lorainne/Bridlington
Sanara
Iltharen
Lavian
Nifty
Lexgrad
Velynia
Rmuffn
Vyrinn
Dréfurion
Emrys
Lyniath
The Z
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Hermie
Ron Sexton
Guldujenu
itsy
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
corleth
Drustai
Eowale
Morinth
Ledgic
Feydor
Saevir
Timna
Mandui
Axio
Ave/Sariella
Morty
Gesh
Shaelyssa
Dharum
Nessra Sunwhisper
Chrystan
Yarnaat
Darilas
Grufftoof
Kristeas Sunbinder
Muzjhath
Kettin
55 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Weird Dreams/Nightmares - Page 6 Empty Re: Weird Dreams/Nightmares

Post by Eowale Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:40 pm

I had an inception last night.

I was sleeping and dreaming (obviously). In the dream that I was dreaming, I was sleeping and dreaming about the dream I was dreaming in the real world.

DREAMCEPTION!
Eowale
Eowale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:29 am

I had a sci-fi bonanza in my head last night.

At first the dream was about life-size models of Star Wars starfighters (like the Talon-type in TOR) that weren't very good on close inspection, then there was suddenly Stargate SG-1 stuff with cloaked Jaffa soldiers (Something that never happens in the series, I might add!) and General Hammond (who I was suddenly taking the role of) having a Goa'uld symbiote and trying to pass off as a Goa'uld lord in front of Ba'al and some Goa'uld with a really bitchy wife (I don't even...) when suddenly things started twisting into a Mass Effect perspective where our prisoners were salarians (And the salarian dalatrass Linron from ME3 got beaten up, yay!) and the Goa'uld (including me) were suddenly turians, but still Goa'uld. And for some reason I had a huge glob of gum in my mouth so I could barely speak.

I'm attributing the lack of Star Trek, Farscape and StarCraft to the fact I woke up with a nose-bleed earlier that night and just didn't sleep long enough for it to get that crazy.
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:34 am

Had a dream a few nights ago about being trapped on a tropical island with a bunch of other people roughly my age, somehow everything started turning into zombies (it's been quite a long time since I last played Dead Island). But for some reason I didn't feel scared or unsafe. It was mostly sighing and being annoyed. And facepalming... lots and lots of facepalming on how the other living acted.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:40 am

You play too many games, Sanara!

Lay it off for a week, and go outside.
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eowale Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:53 am

Stargate: SG-1 <3
Eowale
Eowale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:09 pm

I was getting night terrors when wearing nicotine patches while sleeping. They where not fun....
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet
Name: Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Title: Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:39 pm

I had a dream where I was morinth :O Twisted Evil
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Wed May 09, 2012 2:20 pm

Not too long ago I dreamed I took Skrillex' glasses... And we started taking funny pictures together Neutral

I don't even listen to the guy's music.... Neutral
Emrys
Emrys

Character sheet
Name: Emrys Sunwing
Title: Priestess

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Wed May 09, 2012 2:24 pm

Kettin wrote:I had a dream where I was morinth :O Twisted Evil

Just saw this. Best dream ever, right?
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyniath Wed May 09, 2012 3:16 pm

I literally had a dream where I woke up in the morning and had breakfast.
Then I woke up. And didn't have breakfast.
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Velynia Thu May 10, 2012 10:38 pm

I think I recall sitting down in my kitchen, which was situated some kind of Fallout-inspired, 50's American Neighbourhood to eat a Sandwich. While I was eating it, the bacon/lettuce, whatever was inside, turned into roaches and spiders.
My mind must really hate me ;_;
Velynia
Velynia

Character sheet
Name: Velynia Du Monteforde
Title: Grand Occultist

Back to top Go down

Post by Eowale Sat May 12, 2012 4:35 pm

I had one of the worst nightmares I've had in a long time.
I was being chased down a very narrow alley, running and stumbling over my feet while Sawer the Clown monster from the horror game "Cry of Fear" was after me. He have some special screams that makes you freak out and he has a chainsaw, not to mention that there's this VERY stressfull music that was also playing during the nightmare.

Link for reference.
Spoiler:
Eowale
Eowale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Sat May 12, 2012 4:38 pm

I had a dream where I smoked. I didn't realize it was a dream until a few hours later of having been awake and realized I thought it had been real and suddenly I felt very bad, but then it was ok cause it was a dream anyway.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 4:53 pm

I once had a dream that I was walking around town, it was empty a part from some of my friends in the square, they were all zombies eating a corpse and tried offering me some of it.

I hate zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Tue May 15, 2012 10:27 pm

last night i just had a pretty cool adventure dream, they're my favourite. well except recurring adventure dreams which progress perfectly from the previous ones, just were the last ones were finished. its like a tv series

anyhow, it began by me somehow getting drugged unexpectedly and captured by some sketchy feller in a huge house, halfway between a residence and a mental asylum. There wasn't just me there, but I was locked away for the beginning but eventually I came in contact with other folk he musta captured there, but they were all brainwashed and very complacent. Somehow in this adventure, I find some friends who were also in the same situation (after my dream taking a brief interlude where I was in a car driving around some crazy looping motorway) and we managed to bust out of the house.

Somehow, the police are onto us already, and the only way we have of escaping are those tricycle type bikes for kids, and it's gotta be two per trike. We actually manage to get away from the police for a while, before getting cornered and somehow managing to end up stealing the police choppers. After mysteriously returning to land, no longer in the choppers but instead it's us hiding in a field, with police choppers flooding the sky. Then my entire view in the dream shifts out, so I'm watching the dream happen. And it was simply a game of fifa, where it was me and my mates against the police in that field.

It's gonna take me a while to decipher the meaning of this dream.
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Larnira Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:43 pm

One thing about me scares me. Sometimes i have dreams picturing diffrent events in diffrent places and with diffrent people and everytime i get one of those and i remember it, i note it down. The scary thing is that about 90% of those events in the dreams actually happens like a month later or so and i cant really stop it or change anything as i never know when it will happen and i realize it happened after it already did! Razz if you understood what i mean... God bless you!
Larnira
Larnira

Character sheet
Name: Larnira Darkmist
Title: Cadet in the Blades for Hire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:49 pm

Was some really odd weather last night, lots of thunder so I might have been awake a couple of times. But somewhere inbetween being awake and dreaming I thought of the greatest pun I'd ever seen, and I bloody forgot it.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:05 am

I had a dream of my house besieged by people about my age. They tried to get in from doors and windows. I remember kicking down the makeshift stairs they had made from chairs outside and shut down the window so no more would get in. Interesting enough they were all gone when i turned my head to look back inside, probably fighting the "other defenders". Then i was against a boy with an eating knife with no sharpened edge. He approached me and i moved to a better position, as i was standing in a dead end. I dashed to the room in the left and crouch half-behind the bed. He threw his knife and i dodged. Then i picked up the container of my japanise kitchen knife (yes, i have one, i am a cook by profession) and approached him. His facial expression had changed. I remember cutting several times deep into the flesh of his arms, which he used to defend while dodging his blows. Then i woke up.

I've got -no- idea where that one came from, but it surely was weird.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:29 am

I just had a weird dream this night. I woke up on today and started rushing because I was late for school, and then I couldn't find that one apple I usually bring for lunch, so I completely forgot about school and started looking for that. When I finally found it I remembered I don't start school till Jan 7, so I relaxed and prepared to spend my last 4 days of vacation.

Turns out I had spent 5 days looking for that apple without realising it, so school was already 1 day in. I got on the bus, sat down and suddenly I had hit on every single girl in the bus and like two thirds of them were good to go, which made me confused as fuck because I really wasn't aware I did anything.

Then I woke up for real and almost fell out of my bed because I thought I was supposed to be at school today. Otherwise I'm still dreaming now in which case I'm likely writing this post from the back of a dinosaur or something.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:04 pm

Weird dreams tend to be chasing scenes for me. For unknown reasons I'm in my car, driving for my life to get away from some dangerous people in cars and on motorbikes. Then some heavy trucks comes after me, and a helicopter starts firing stuff at me.
At that point I find a small road into a dense forest and try losing the pursuers there, only to end up finding the edge of the forest and a big building far into the distance. I put the pedal to the metal and arrive there and through the door of the building just before the pursuers arrive. Trying to hide in the building, and end up getting found and shot at. Then I wake up from being hit and feel a pang of pain where I got hit.
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:52 pm

I've been getting back into my DC comics and started rewatching the 90s cartoon of batman (The one Harley Quinn first appeared on) and for the past week I've been having super hero themed dreams with nifty plots.

Saving Batman from Hell.

Chasing down the joker across rooftops.

Going toe to toe with Jason Todd.

Each of them were epic.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradley Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:20 pm

I dreamt that I was being assaulted by like.. Ten zombies in this dark forest somewhere. I ended up beating up (Godemoting) every single damn zombie.

I suppose I am a metagamer while I sleep..!
Bradley
Bradley

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sohan Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:47 pm

I had a lucid dream a few months back. It was glorious.

I woke up in my room and tested a few things to see if it was a normal dream or a lucid dream. Like attempting to fly or walk through walls - both worked very well.
I headed outside to the zombie apocalypse and jumped into a tank, driving around shooting at zombies for a while until I thought it was a good idea to get a dragon into my dream. Worst idea ever.
Long story short, my tank blew up with me still in it and I woke up.

For those of you not knowing what a lucid dream is, it's basically a dream where you're full awake (sorta; it feels like you're awake but you're sleeping) and can control everything that happens in the dream. Your imagination sets the limit.

You can force your mind into a lucid dream, google it if you want to try.
Sohan
Sohan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://canthandlemyswag.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:05 pm

Sohan wrote:You can force your mind into a lucid dream, google it if you want to try.

I was under the impression that, by the ways people describe on how to "force yourself", you're hallucinating rather than dreaming. But that's what I understood.

I however, have the opposite and I am sure I cannot do that. I cannot tell if I am dreaming or not whilst "on the verge of falling asleep". Ever muttered out someone elses name because you thought you were dreaming your thoughts, but end up mumbling them and hearing yourself because you weren't sleeping, and your lover lied next to you? Yeah... that happened to me.
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Eowale Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:02 pm

Well, this isnt a dream. It's more of a weird experience while sleeping. Apparently, I was talking in my sleep yesterday night after me and the missus had been doing LFR.

Me: *Mumbles* ... Pretty..
Fiancé: ... Huh..? What is?
Me: Tanking bracers..
Fiancé: ..Tanking bracers? From what..?
Me: From the raid, you noob!
Fiancé: ... WHAT?!
Me: *Sleeps~*

I must really want those tanking bracers.
Eowale
Eowale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next